Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband (22428 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Digriz(m): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2012
@Op,if am ur husband and u refuse to gv me my breakfast, I wl FAST go to work and BREAK u wen i return.

6 Likes

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Financial, Yes. A man should be able to live fine, and hire a cook. I do not buy into the idea that a wife should be a natural cook. I like my lady fixing those fine nails, staying sexy and being by my side. There are professional cooks whose jobs are to feed us nice. So, I always ask God to give me the money to make life so beautiful. My lady is not my cook. My Cook is my cook.

Hmm.....just pray dat money stays forever.The day dat money decides to take a stroll, is d very day dat over pampered woman says her goodbyes. Ur lady is not ur cook? Does that saying apply to ur kids? ur lady cant cook for her own kids 2? lol... u gat jokes!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by brownlord: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Financial, Yes. A man should be able to live fine, and hire a cook. I do not buy into the idea that a wife should be a natural cook. I like my lady fixing those fine nails, staying sexy and being by my side. There are professional cooks whose jobs are to feed us nice. So, I always ask God to give me the money to make life so beautiful. My lady is not my cook. My Cook is my cook.

Are the professional cooks machine or one of the robot manifactured by the Nigeria Army, what Gender are the natural cook, homosexual or what, because if you are a Christian, the bible clearly state the role of both man and woman in the family, and if you a muslim same goes, neither of this, our tradition even defines it better so from where is your own idealogy, why not also employ a profession to satisfy your urge or give you children too, what is wrong in a woman preparing meal for the family, i know of a family that the woman never allow her grown up daughter prepare or serve food for her husband, my friend you need to think with your head, your lady is not your cook, then who are your cook are they not male or female, i still maintain no matter how wealthy i am, the day my woman stop preparing and serve my meal, that same day i replace her, my father never run his house on professional cook, God forbid i run mine, nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by solomto(f): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
Digriz: @Op,if am ur husband and u refuse to gv me my breakfast, I wl FAST go to work and BREAK u wen i return.
lol.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by brownlord: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2012
kandiikane:

Why bring mother in?

If you don't want women complaining about cooking. Then men should stop complaining about women chopping their money.

My friend dont know if you a man/woman, but the role of both are clearly define, even if you want to bring civilization into this, i make a woman comfortable even as a young man, and its earnest prayer am able to provide anythin my woman wants, and to the family, but no matter how wealthy i am, i dont intend to eat the food from a maid or professional cook, i maintain the day a woman stop preparing and serving my meal, same day i send her to her father's house, no two ways about it, what sought of civilization or education stops a woman from performing her responsibility?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Odunnu: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
I've had enough for today. Time to do the needful.
*unfollow thread*
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Isaleeko2: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
watch~tower:
excuse meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! hey hey hey hey hey, pls pls pls pls pls pls, can u guys just give me a break
OMG! what abt the hubby doing the cooking every morning after which we both prepare and go out to work?
yes, i just typed that!!! I'll do the cooking when it doesn't involve stressing my arse out, bt if it does... (u know d rest of da story).

FYI: IF U THINK A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE KITCHEN, REMEMBER THAT'S WHERE THE KNIFE IS KEPT!

safeLove: Even though I hate climbing down the stircase in the morning. I love making breakfast for my boo. He enjoys my cooking and I love to watch him eat. So I seize every opportunity I get to feed him. For now he's the only "kid" I have.

Out of these two women, we know who a man would rather marry. The contrast is as day and night.

@Watchtower, we are taking analgesic for your pain because we know that the family is the smallest unit of the society. We are worried because we certainly wouldn't want our well trained daughters dating your sons that did not learn anything about sacrificing for the family.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by ReLaTE(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
Digriz: @Op,if am ur husband and u refuse to gv me my breakfast, I wl FAST go to work and BREAK u wen i return.
hahahahaha good.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by iykak47: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
watch~tower:
@gorgee, i luv viewing this kind of posts especially when its obvious that u are a mendacious liar, u are not the first to write an autobiography just to spite someone, n u are most definitely not going to be the last; that's the main reason people drop social networking but go ahead, u are entitled to ur opinion though.
most of the cooked up lies i hear on daily basis are fabricated by the males, so in guidance and counselling, it is very unethical to retort a speech even when u know such person is partially insane.
Like i said, u either agree with a feminist, or u die angry!
Attention seeker please are you a guy or a lady because your picture is not helping matters at all cry

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2012
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by brownlord: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: A man should be able to live fine, and hire a cook. I do not buy into the idea that a wife should be a natural cook. I like my lady fixing those fine nails, staying sexy and being by my side. There are professional cooks whose jobs are to feed us nice. So, I asked God to give me the money to make life so beautiful. My lady is not my cook. My Cook is my cook.

Bro you talking trash, if a woman cannot prepare my food, then i choose not to leave with a woman, sleep with any that comes my way, and gives me a baby, why do i have to habor a woman if you too lazy to do your work as a woman, if am to respect or pamper my wife, not to the extent of not making the food that i will eat, she can get a maid to help her do anything, but not to prepare meal, there are other things a maid can do for the family, a sensible woman will not allow anyone either a maid or professional cook, run her house why she is alive and healthy
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hmm.....just pray dat money stays forever.The day dat money decides to take a stroll, is d very day dat over pampered woman says her goodbyes. Ur lady is not ur cook? Does that saying apply to ur kids? ur lady cant cook for her own kids 2? lol... u gat jokes!
My money will never take a walk, cos my source is unlimited. Besides, I dont think I can finish 2 million Naira food in a year. It therefore means I have enough to feed me in a lifetime
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2012
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: My money will never take a walk, cos my source is unlimited. Besides, I dont think I can finish 2 million Naira food in a year. It therefore means I have enough to feed me in a lifetime
hehehe! i hia u!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by 2sexy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Idowu... Abeg leave the guy. This one dey find attention. He wants to attract ladies here because he noticed that some other attraction seeker do the same.

In the real world, no sane Nigerian guy would accept that nonsense this attraction seeker is saying. Rubbish!

I can't marry or live with a woman who will not cook my meals and that of my kids. And she should be a good cook at it. My late mother was a good cook and she would spend enough time in the kitchen just to make sure her children get a good food to eat. I on my part is quite skilled at preparing good meals, which I learnt from my mother. How do you expect me to accept less from my wife?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2012
brownlord:

Bro you talking trash, if a woman cannot prepare my food, then i choose not to leave with a woman, sleep with any that comes my way, and gives me a baby, why do i have to habor a woman if you too lazy to do your work as a woman, if am to respect or pamper my wife, not to the extent of not making the food that i will eat, she can get a maid to help her do anything, but not to prepare meal, there are other things a maid can do for the family, a sensible woman will not allow anyone either a maid or professional cook, run her house why she is alive and healthy
Speak for yourself. Its how I make my home. We all know our upbringing, if you grew up having a cook then it wont be too hard to understand.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hehehe! i hia u!
Stay away from Poor men, even if you cant afford a cook, there are myriads of relatives who are always ready to be your cook.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2012
2sexy:
Idowu... Abeg leave the guy. This one dey find attention. He wants to ladies here because he noticed that some other attraction seeker do the same.

In the real world, no sane Nigerian guy would accept that nonsense this attraction seeker is saying. Rubbish!

I can't marry or live with a woman who will not cook my meals and that of my kids. And she should be a good cook at it. My late mother was a good cook and she would spend enough time in the kitchen just to make sure her children get a good food to it. I on my part is quite skill at preparing good meal which I got from my mother. How do you expect me to accept less from my wife?
Hahahahahaha, Oh God I pity a lot of you guys who think so low. Its why you people remain eternally broke. Go get that money and dont make a woman a slave. Hire a cook and work hard to meet your needs. Thats the true definition of a real man.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Stay away from Poor men, even if you cant afford a cook, there are myriads of relatives who are always ready to be your cook.
hilarious! abeg my tummy hurts jare!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2012
Sometimes I don't even want to comment on some foolish posts... Op are u the first working class wife?...Op answer me... My aunt is a medical doctor and medical director of a state hospital and very tight schedule...Her husband travels a lot but comes only on weekend...yet weneva he is around, she ALWAYZ finds time to prepare all his special meals for the 3 days he is around. Is it stressful for her...YES it is...but she does it and has been doing it..and she is over 50. Now that is a WOMAN...Op ow old are u that u start to complain..infact I dnt av more to say b4 I start insulting u...There is culture...There are roles..westernization has made us adjust bt then even in the hollywood films we watch the wife still prepares meals for their family. So u'll rather sit in the sitting room while ur hubby makes u bread and egg everyday...when it's nt that u're sick or pregnant...GROW UP
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2012
watch~tower:

listen to ur self, u and idowuogbo are birds of a feather, if ur woman can't give u food, u walk to the kitchen a be a leading example. lol. that doesn't mean u diverse her n sleep with everything on skirt just to make babies without ur wife!!! are u trying to tell me something im already insinuating?
i laugh @ u.
come again! undecided
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Stay away from Poor men, even if you cant afford a cook, there are myriads of relatives who are always ready to be your cook.

If my wife sista cooks for me, cleans for me and is beautiful...you shouldn't blame me or her if she jst completes the roles by starting to suck my c.o.ck too.... Since she may be too lazy to do that too
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
12 inches!:

If my wife sista cooks for me, cleans for me and is beautiful...you shouldn't blame me or her if she jst completes the roles by starting to suck my c.o.ck too.... Since she may be too lazy to do that too
see as u just spoil d whole show now grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by LesbianBoy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
**waiting patiently for what ijebabe have to say about this thread**
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by brownlord: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
watch~tower:

listen to ur self, u and idowuogbo are birds of a feather, if ur woman can't give u food, u walk to the kitchen a be a leading example. lol. that doesn't mean u diverse her n sleep with everything on skirt just to make babies without ur wife!!! are u trying to tell me something im already insinuating?
i laugh @ u.

I can understand you have a problem with English, i said i have nothing to do with a woman who cannot prepare food for her family, instead of keeping such a woman in my house, i choose not to marry, have women that can give me children and forget the marriage thin instead, and as for the bolded, you are sick, i never saw my father in the kitchen but always trying hard to provide for the family, so therefore i have no space there, as far as am able to provide the need of the family and make my woman happy, anyway woman that cannot do her own part, i throw her out that same day, no matter the wealth or education, the truth is we copy western but we dont do it the way they do it
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2012
12 inches!:

Oh yea, I get it when you say that. I think women dont wanna hire female cooks cos they think their husbands may go to bed with them. Then what of male cooks or elderly cooks
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2012
brownlord:

I can understand you have a problem with English, i said i have nothing to do with a woman who cannot prepare food for her family, instead of keeping such a woman in my house, i choose not to marry, have women that can give me children and forget the marriage thin instead, and as for the bolded, you are sick, i never saw my father in the kitchen but always trying hard to provide for the family, so therefore i have no space there, as far as am able to provide the need of the family and make my woman happy, anyway woman that cannot do her own part, i throw her out that same day, no matter the wealth or education, the truth is we copy western but we dont do it the way they do it
Lmaoooo!!!

Make sure u hire a jumbolance to carry her out instantly. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hilarious! abeg my tummy hurts jare!
I have said my hard truths, dont say I didnt warn you.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by brownlord: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
12 inches!:
Sometimes I don't even want to comment on some foolish posts... Op are u the first working class wife?...Op answer me... My aunt is a medical doctor and medical director of a state hospital and very tight schedule...Her husband travels a lot but comes only on weekend...yet weneva he is around, she ALWAYZ finds time to prepare all his special meals for the 3 days he is around. Is it stressful for her...YES it is...but she does it and has been doing it..and she is over 50. Now that is a WOMAN...Op ow old are u that u start to complain..infact I dnt av more to say b4 I start insulting u...There is culture...There are roles..westernization has made us adjust bt then even in the hollywood films we watch the wife still prepares meals for their family. So u'll rather sit in the sitting room while ur hubby makes u bread and egg everyday...when it's nt that u're sick or pregnant...GROW UP

God bless you bro, i don tire for our kind of civilization for this country, i see people that cannot stand their ground and send thier wife to the kitchen are not man enough bro, i can say it anytime anyday
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Oh yea, I get it when you say that. I think women dont wanna hire female cooks cos they think their husbands may go to bed with them. Then what of male cooks or elderly cooks
Elderly cooks? is ur wife disabled? na wa o...
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by 2sexy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Hahahahahaha, Oh God I pity a lot of you guys who think so low. Its why you people remain eternally broke. Go get that money and dont make a woman a slave. Hire a cook and work hard to meet your needs. Thats the true definition of a real man.
oh I see you have the money and you can't afford to pay 10 dollars to register a domain name for one year and another 10 dollars to host it per month and you are using a FREE website offered by google. .com in your signature or kind of website is FREE!

O boy comot for road make I see better people jor.

I designed and sold www.seoarticlepress.com to an American. So, what are you telling me?
Abeg shift

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences / That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. / Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.