Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" (1640 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by stpat1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
I've noticed that if a guy spends some reasonable time on the phone say like 10-15 mins talking to a girl, they are always quick to ask what kind of job you do. Is it too much for a guy to load, say #200 airtime (for the Airtel I use) to call a girl? I just don't get it with chicks of nowadays. It really pisses me off.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2012
Bros, where I fit buy decoder wey I go take understand this your scrambled post?
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by Princeparix(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2012
Lwkmd
Nairalanders nawa una o, person go strieve post, una no go gree comment.
Imagine 78 views. Broda i no undastand u o>na 200 airtym d vex u>me na midnyt call tins.ldkmd
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by Nextworldnx(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2012
@op, i undastand u perfectly, it has happend severally to me,and its very annoying.
It just shows that our girls are golddiggers. The frustrating part is,they now start asking u to recharge them.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by pendo89(f): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
Every guy i have ever talked to including strangers, always ask what kind of work I do.

It's not a girl's thing. You want to be sure ur nt conversing with a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by cindyrella(f): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2012
New Airtel advert
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by sashaa(f): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2012
I ask that too. Its part of known people more. Can keep the conversation goin too.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2012
pro01: Bros, where I fit buy decoder wey I go take understand this your scrambled post?
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by Sijo01(f): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
pro01: Bros, where I fit buy decoder wey I go take understand this your scrambled post?

Lmaooo, bros u too much....gud question.

@op, they asked because they want to know which industry uses your kind of English.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by slimyemm: 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2012
post of the day!
Lmaocheesycheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by olabode89(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
Oga OP dat ur english na die o...... Abeg next time use pidgin or easy to understand simple english........ + nobody wanna hangout with a criminal or a brokea.s.s dude or lady...lolz
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by Mygoldie(f): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2012
I don't see anything wrong in that, but it can be annoying sometimes. However, if a girl ask to know if you are working or not, you as a guy also have the right to ask too.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by Tosinville(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2012
olabode89: Oga OP dat ur english na die o...... Abeg next time use pidgin or easy to understand simple english........ + nobody wanna hangout with a criminal or a brokea.s.s dude or lady...lolz

I bet if u aint a broke arse yourself, mufu.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
Op, you no dey work.

Sijo01:

@op, they asked because they want to know which industry uses your kind of English.
lol. See as I dey laugh.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by Gudintent: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
@op why do u feel threatened by a lady asking you what line of work you are in.

Obviously u aren't proud of what you do.

I will shout it from the roof top, I worked hard for it why not!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by stpat1(m): 7:01am On Jul 30, 2012
I'm not threatened at all, It's just that sometimes it's as if they are wondering why you spend so much time with them on the phone. Cos I suspect that's what spurs the question. You'll notice that they are quick to turn to parasites by asking for different types of stuffs. Its so annoying to hear chicks asking for recharge cards as if their lives depend on it. I just believe they want to know what you do so they'll know how to bill you.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by stpat1(m): 7:12am On Jul 30, 2012

Haba if you need a a decoder or an interpreter to decipher this simple English then I'll have to ask if you attended school at all. shocked

Sijo01:

Pls We'll appreciate it if you can help correct the English. We're waiting grin
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by tellwisdom: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2012
Bros, pray make u hold small money comot for Nigeria.............I swear Naija gurls are bleeped..seriously fucccked i tell ya embarassed angry angry
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by Idowuogbo(f): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2012
U no well o! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by amefi(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2012
sashaa: I ask that too. Its part of known people more. Can keep the conversation goin too.

Babe, whr do u work?
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by Sijo01(f): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2012
stpat1:

Haba if you need a a decoder or an interpreter to decipher this simple English then I'll have to ask if you attended school at all. shocked

Pls We'll appreciate it if you can help correct the English. We're waiting grin

after editing ur post.....go hid ur face for shame jor....mstcheeeeew.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by seedord247(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2012
Nigerians guys will not cease to amaze me.

Shey na poverty level don reach this ni??.

It's normal thing for pple to ask wht u do for a living. Even the time wey i won buy dog. . . The dog asked me what i do for a living. grin
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2012
DS2F1GH
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by olabode89(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2012
Tosinville:

I bet if u aint a broke arse yourself, mufu.

Dude what the f-ck is ur problem! Must u spit out rubbish! If u re frustrated use 3rd mainland bridge! Learn to read and understand properly I didn't call any one a brokeass.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by floranbee1(f): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2012
pls what is wrong wit his English that you need a decoder for.Maybe you should go through his post again
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by floranbee1(f): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2012
stpat1: I've noticed that if a guy spends some reasonable time on the phone say like 10-15 mins talking to a girl, they are always quick to ask what kind of job you do. Is it too much for a guy to load, say #200 airtime (for the Airtel I use) to call a girl? I just don't get it with chicks of nowadays. It really pisses me off.
must u think dat every gal who ask u for d kind of work u do is interestd in ur money.askin u might mean dat she wans 2 knw more abt u and i bet she'll ask u other questions aside that.pls dnt be quick to paint ladies black cos of a simple question
Re: Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" by stpat1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2013

You should be able to afford Startimes. You needdn't go far, check any electrical store close to you.

(1) (Reply)

When Everything Seems Right Does That Mean Something Is Wrong? / . / 20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.