Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Ppl In Sweden Help Me Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Ppl In Sweden Help Me Out (869 Views)

My Ppl In Jamaica / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ppl In Sweden Help Me Out by Bube43(m): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2012
My ppl in sweden is there any can of game going on in sweden now that will make emba to stop issueing visa for the moment. Pls i need ur reply to know if my agent is lieing to me
Re: My Ppl In Sweden Help Me Out by wurajone(f): 7:38am On Jul 29, 2012
Bube43: My ppl in sweden is there any can of game going on in sweden now that will make emba to stop issueing visa for the moment. Pls i need ur reply to know if my agent is lieing to me

Even if there's anything of such,don't think embassy will stop issuing visa cos of that.hope the agent hasn't eaten your money o.
Re: My Ppl In Sweden Help Me Out by justwise(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2012
wurajone:

Even if there's anything of such,don't think embassy will stop issuing visa cos of that.hope the agent hasn't eaten your money o.

grin grin grin that seems to be the case.
Re: My Ppl In Sweden Help Me Out by kaiye007: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2012
That Agent of urs is a bunch of liar! I dont know why people will use all devious means to reap where the did not sow. Wicked generation! Hold that bastard accountable for ur money b4 its too late. I was once in ur shoe but wen i notice wat is going on, i had to resort to confront him b4 he disapear.
Re: My Ppl In Sweden Help Me Out by Bube43(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
My bro thank for ur info bt hw many mouths can a visa stay 2 com out

(1) (Reply)

Tier 2(general) Experiences / I Want To Knw About Turkey / Is Madagascar Really Part Of Africa??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.