Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,947 members, 7,841,638 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Tier 2(general) Experiences - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tier 2(general) Experiences (870 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / What You Need To Know About The UK Tier 2 (general) Visa / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tier 2(general) Experiences by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
ell77:
There are many Nigerians who successfully stayed in UK when PSW was still in place and even more before this. Personally, though I have not seen anyone stay back since the new UKBA changes. But maybe its too new to tell. Or perhaps we should create a thread inviting people to share their stories?

This is a thread for people to share their experiences in securing a Job and remaining legally in the Uk after their master programs since the inception of the new UKBA rules that have practically made it impossible to remain after studies. I have only met one person who successfully converted to the Tier 2 visa, mostly others go home and then we have the lawbreakers that want to be illegals here.

P.S

Only positive experiences are needed Please, I believe we are all fully aware of the difficulties of this process.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About Kenya / How To School In The US With Low To No Funds / Have You Discovered The Tourism Secrets Of Kaduna, Yet???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.