Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month (22283 Views)

Comprehensive History Of The Disputed Anambra Oil Basin / Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil / Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by EkoIle1: 5:00am On Aug 05, 2012
Antivirus92: guy u sucks! Yoruba man, go back to ur cousin obj, i know say u resemble am.

Dumbo. Wetiin concyn me with object? Chey na obj go commission your dead and comatose projects ? Why are you agipa people so clueless and dumb?

Smh
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Antivirus92(m): 5:09am On Aug 05, 2012
Eko Ile:

Dumbo. Wetiin concyn me with object? Chey na obj go commission your dead and comatose projects ? Why are you agipa people so clueless and dumb?

Smh
yes, we're in love with objects. Go and eat amala and oily soup dude
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by EkoIle1: 5:10am On Aug 05, 2012
igbo boy:

bros i agree o, e sucks to be agipa for real o, wetin e mean sef? Na your olodowa slang? Biko no be everybody dey current with razzist olodowa slangs translate for us.

You are funny sha...how you arrived at i no fit chop, brush, tie shoes is quite amazing. Oluwaolodowa na you sabi sha.... All hail the leader of the olodowa nation/ACN presido OluwaThiefnubu

What a re,,,tard. Your yeye village river port dey rot away for years while you losers dey sit around for some yeye man to order you to go to work and make money, but you fool dey here yelling tnubu ....I forget say name tinubu be your real daddy instead of the useless man we you dey wait for before you chop.......lmao.

Suxcs to be agipa sha
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Antivirus92(m): 5:12am On Aug 05, 2012
igbo boy:

LOL nwanna i no be Bosalin Nwakor, though am a HUGE HUGE fan...

O bu ezigbo Nwa Afor e ghota....Oburu ka ndi efulefu such as rugged man...
nwanne, nna gi muru gi
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by jbaur24: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2012
Eko ile why not go back to your town village. This is the picture of capital of Oduduwa south west grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by jbaur24: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2012
This is picture of Eko ile captured when he was pushing people's cars out of the dilapidated yorubaland grin grin

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by achi4u(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2012
gringringringrin Eko ile don suffer o!cheesy

How much did you make...pushing that cargringrin?

but to be honest____yaribaland no sweet atall!

smh
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by EkoIle1: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
These agipa clowns are so predictable. I feel your pain. Carry picture post to ease your sorrow. Build village road and wait for mumu chukwu to commission road before you enter road, build village gather bridge and wait for mumu chukwu, build canoe port and wait for mumu chukwu, born pikin and wit for mumu chukwu, build brewrie and wait for mumu chukwu....but all along,, mumu chukwu is inside the same Nigeria and he still ignored you losers while you fools get on nl everyday crying, mumu chukwu is coming next week, mumu chukwu us coming next month, mumu chukwu is coming next year.....

lmao.....how pathetic can you clowns be.....
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by jbaur24: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
achi4u: gringringringrin Eko ile don suffer o!cheesy

How much did you make...pushing that cargringrin?

but to be honest____yaribaland no sweet atall!

smh

The eko ile is an old matherfcuker. grin grin grin grin

I mean the guy is a messed up Yoruba nuisance. He should be more concerned with his hamlet town that are so dilapidated, unliveable, incestous tribe that deserves to be wiped away. grin grin
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by jbaur24: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
Here are the pictures of[b] eko ile [/b]Yoruba villages they call state capital grin grin grin grin

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by jbaur24: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
Here is another pictures of eko ile in his usual nuisance and street marauding. grin grin grin grin

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Dainfamous: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2012
eko ile do u like to disgrace your yorobe people why? stupiiiidddd boy grin
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Ozichim(m): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ohaneze1: ^

Foolish man, just like somebody said earlier you have irreversible brain damage. Mr. okoko wawa man, development is not only tarring of few KM of roads within the urban centre. Anambra believes in connecting all the communities with asphalted roads, provision of portable water, provision of human capital. Anambra will continue to be ranked among developed states of Lagos, Rivers and Kano. Enugu state does not even come close of the above, it (Enugu state) can be ranked among Ebonyi, Taraba, Oshun, Gombe. etc

Today Anambra has the best road network traversing almost all the towns in the state. You cannot say the same for enugu state, once you step out from enugu urban you will meet rural and backward setting. A trip to Awgu and Amokwe all in enugu state showed how backward, timid, bushy enugu state remains.

I think enugu state govt need to stop deceiving the masses and start developing the communities. Anambra remains the city-state that is developed to its brim with three major cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi, having highest number of commercial banks than all the SE states put together. Total number of banks at Nnewi alone surpasses the number banks in entire enugu state, that another way to measure development and not that your governor tarred some roads in the urban center. Anambra state has continued to attract world class investors that presently pumping billions of dollars in Anambra, the same cannot be said of Enugu state which has remained pauper state.

Enugu state has continued to witness stunted growth since its creation, without developing other towns like Udi and Nsukka, these town has remained the shadow of itself and enugu is working, what an irony grin . Enugu state was recent listed among the few financially dead states in Nigeria by the senate committee (link below), what does that tell you. Like someone pointed out over 60% of enugu state population lives in Onitsha and Nnewi (mostly petty traders and hustlers) for economic reasons which is the major factor in determining urban migration.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/new-wage-16-states-risk-bankruptcy-says-report/100182/

Today the only Anambra people that still remaining in Enugu are few civil servants that are yet to get allocation at the new Ngozika Housing estate in Awka. Apart from that all others are all based in Anambra. Today population of Anambra is about twice the population of Enugu state, what does that tell you? It means that there are more people living and working in Anambra than in Enugu state. Enugu state needs to develop beyond enugu urban.

Today Anambra is the least indebted state in Nigeria, Anambra is the least poverty affected state in Nigeria (see link below), if these are not development I wonder if you have a human brain. Anambra has consistently ranked 3rd position in JAMB and university application in Nigeria, what is the position of Enugu state? Enugu was ranked about 20something. Now tell me, when will Enugu state come close to such rankings in all these parameters of development in Nigeria, maybe in the next 200years? Time will tell

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/Anambra_State/WHO_IS_AFRAID_OF_GOVERNOR_OBI-/who_is_afraid_of_governor_obi-.html

Why should this Margot mention my Town in his ranting. You have really got it wrong, You did not visit Awgu. If you had visited Awgu, U will realize how fine looking Awgu is. Awgu is presently located in Enugu State, U mentioned Awgu because you thought or felt that was one of the undeveloped places in Enugu.

Note that Awgu is far more developed than a lot of places in Anambra. Awgu people live just like Awka people; just before Awka was made the state capital. Visit Awgu & see how smooth they are enjoying good road and Electricity. U will also see many fine individually built houses in Awgu.
Don’t make such mistake again, Tell us your village let’s compare to Awgu.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by igboboy1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
Eko Ile:

What a re,,,tard. Your yeye village river port dey rot away for years while you losers dey sit around for some yeye man to order you to go to work and make money, but you fool dey here yelling tnubu ....I forget say name tinubu be your real daddy instead of the useless man we you dey wait for before you chop.......lmao.

Suxcs to be agipa sha

Sophisticated rascal as my able presido will call you lots, you are quite daft as i can see. People who sit around and take orders are Yorubas hence Tinubu says do this una do, he say jump una jump (bunch of zombies)...Igbos are proven republican...

Sucks to be an [b]olodo[/b]wa sha

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Ohaneze1: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2012
igbo boy:

Sophisticated rascal as my able presido will call you lots, you are quite daft as i can see. People who sit around and take orders are Yorubas hence Tinubu says do this una do, he say jump una jump (bunch of zombies)...Igbos are proven republican...

Sucks to be an [b]olodo[/b]wa sha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
It pains me to see igbos compare our states with hatred. Every state has its strength and weakness. Thats the need for integration. Even if there shuld be comparison in public let it be done constructively.
One love. My igbo ppl!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Ganduje, APC Leaders Meet Ibrahim Shekarau Today / Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate / Forgery Case: Melaye Alleges Attempts To Tamper With Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.