Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month (22279 Views)

Comprehensive History Of The Disputed Anambra Oil Basin / Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil / Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by ballabriggs: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2012
As the Onyechimereze 1 of Nairaland, I hereby declare that most of you here need free medical check-up.

Is this the people that pride themselves at being organised?

Aziii gbakwa ihe ojo
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by RUNSTOEFLGRE: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
EzeCanada:
@dazey
You are really on point, This guy is not onye Igbo...We need to fish all them Igbo haters out. So brilliant of you.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK I AM NOT AN IBO..I AM FROM IMO STATE..OWERRI PRECISELY..RIGHT NOW,I AM GOING TO WRITE IN MY TRIBE'S DIALECT TO PROVE MY IDENTITY .A bum ezigbo nwa afor ibo.Obi di m nwute nile na anuofia ana-kpo chino bu nwata ehulehu yuru nne na nna ya ahia.Nne na nna ya azughi ya nke oma.Ya kpatara ojiri akaju ndi ibo nile no na nairaland ndia..Abia na-aka nke ozo,ndi Anambara naadiwa na-eje na obu nani ha bu ndi kacha oke mkpa na ndi ibo nile gbagburu gburu na nkpahara odida anyanwu.Nkea abughi eziokwu nihi na stati nile enwere na ala ibo nile nwere ebe ha baara onwe ha uru na-ebe di iche iche.IN THE LONG RUN,CHINO IS AN slowpoke WHO THINK OTHER IBO PEOPLE WILL ABANDON WHAT THEY ARE DOING &START TROOPING IN DOWN TO ANAMBRA STATE SIMPLY BECAUSE OIL WAS DISCOVERED,ODI EGWU..FOR YOUR OWN INFO..EVERY IBO STATE HAS ONE MINERAL RESOURCE OR THE OTHER,EXCEPT ANAMBRA UNTIL RECENTLY.AND WE HAVE NEVA MADE MOUTH..BIA CHINO,FOR UR OWN INFO B4 U BEGIN TO MAKE MOUTH..THE OIL IS JUST A SMALL..CANNOT BE COMPARED WITH DELTA,AKWAIBOM,BAYELSA,PORTHARCOUTR AND EVEN IMO& MAY BE ABIA.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by ak47mann(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
why some pple has decided to b fighting peter obi for unjust course,this is a man dat change d history of Anambra state,frm what is use to be to oil producing state,and whole lots more ,call it industries,Hospital,a lot has been achieved under this dogged fighter.
Am happy for my state,atleast our allocation ll now increase to build other tins like stardium,Airport,inter comfrence center,etc.
My prayer is for God to give us who ll sustain all dis feet when his tenure ll elapse.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by RUNSTOEFLGRE: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
BIA CHINO..TOO MUCH OKE OCHICHO IN YOUR STATE WILL NEVER ALLOW IT BE.I DO NOT KNOW WHY ANAMBRA IS STILL LIKE VILLAGE IN IBO LAND,EVEN WHEN THEY CLAIMED THEY ARE THE MOST PROMINENT STATE IN IBO LAND.WHEN EVER I PASS THERE I WILL BE WONDERING IF REALLY THESE HAVE GOVERNOR AT ALL.THE GOOD HOUSES,BUT TOO MANY DUST,REFUSE,BAD ROAD..BAD DRAINAGE SYSTEM.
ak47mann: why some pple has decided to b fighting peter obi for unjust course,this is a man dat change d history of Anambra state,frm what is use to be to oil producing state,and whole lots more ,call it industries,Hospital,a lot has been achieved under this dogged fighter.
Am happy for my state,atleast our allocation ll now increase to build other tins like stardium,Airport,inter comfrence center,etc.
My prayer is for God to give us who ll sustain all dis feet when his tenure ll elapse.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by RUNSTOEFLGRE: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
aryzgreat:

Ibu ezigbo otule! Nkita lachakwa gi anya! Mkpi awusa! gini bu ibo? nwa osaka! kedu ebe akuzirigi na ibu onye "ibo" imakwa ife? umu awusa amusii na onicha bridge na abiazi ikuziri m igbo? chineke ekwekwala ka ngwere fuo eze! nyabu na ajuo gi agburu gi, isi na ibu onye ibo ma na asu igbo? nyabu na ndi awusa bu Hausa na asu gini? Yoruba bu yoruba na asu gini? Nkita Ara! Amadioha kujikwaa gi okpa na abo! akalogheli!

AKPA AMUGI EBE-AHU..IBU ABOKI IKE NNAMA..AMU GI NA NNA GI EBE-AHU..NKITA ALA RARA NNE GI NWERE MUTA ADAKA DI KA GI....EKWENSU ODU OGOLOGO KA IBU...I RUE NA IME OFFIA EBE ISIRI BUTA UWA,IKPO NNA GI OTULE....IBU AMU ANU,ABOKI IKE NAMA,ATURU OFFIA.OKPO DIKA GI AMAGHI NA 'IBO' MEANS TRIBE AND IGBO MEANS THE LANGUAGE...GA GUO AKWUKWO IGBO ANA-AKPO 'MBIDO IGBO' MAOBU NCHIKOTA IGBO .TUPU IZOBA NGANA..AMU ANU,UDELE MMIRI MARA.KEDU AHA ULO AKWUKWA IGARA? ULO AKWUKWO AHU TOSIRI NMECHI.ABUKI IKE NNAMA.NKEA GOSIRI NA IWERE UBURU ATURU...ISI OKPOKORO DI KA GI NA-AKUZIRI M IGBO,NKITA RAA NNE GI IHU NA AZU.OZU NWURU AWU KA IBU,UDELE MMIRIR MARA..ARUSI MUO.IBU EZIGBO NKACHU NA OGBATEHE DIRI EZI N'ULO ISIRI N'YA NWERE BUTA.I WILL BUY WAEC SCRATCH CARD AND SEND YOU FOR YOU TO CHECK MY GRADE IN IGBO LANGUAGE.BUY AND SEND YOUR LETS KNOW GOT THE BEST GRADE IN IGBO.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by igboboy1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

Dont tell me that you are the [size=13pt]Utalinator[/size] himself

Mbanu, Lol..e mara the guy?

Onye Utali A.K.A utalinator na guwa egwu....I like his style,
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by igboboy1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
Malawian: gringringringringringringringringrin O kwa onye oraukwu di ihe a. Hapu kwa malawi i furu. Hapu ihe edere na moto ....... gringrin

Confirmed Nwa Afor.....Buru gawa
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by MrEverest(m): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
chino11: For those of you that questioned my pathernity, am an Anambran precisely frm Uga. Am not an agent of destabilization but a realist and an enemy of iniquity and man inhumanity to man. I'v taken it upon myslf to champion the of opening eyes of Anambrans on the ongoing cold war in our midst. For that singular reason we are not going to do 'nwanne' wit our God's Given resourses as others didnt treat us wit the same kindnes. This and many has driven the policy of the Awka headquatered Orient Petroleum Refinery to absorb 100% Anambra people, the same goes for world giant Sabmiller plant in Onitsha excpt 4 the expatriate personel. I rest my case
why are you so daft and myopic? How old are you by the way? How many oil wells/barrels was found? Can the quantity be compared to that of Abia talk less of Imo state? How much is Anambra annual budget compared to Imo? Why is your I.Q so abysmally low? Stop bringing hate on Anambra! Every state in the S.E contributes something. Ndi okenye si na, atuoro omara ya amara mana atouro ofeke, ofeba isi n'ohia. Nwanna gini mere iji lezie anya daa nzuzu n'udia? Biko roo mgbahara na aka ndi Igbo nile n'ihi na anyi bu ofu nne. Ndeewo.
chino11: For those of you that questioned my pathernity, am an Anambran precisely frm Uga. Am not an agent of destabilization but a realist and an enemy of iniquity and man inhumanity to man. I'v taken it upon myslf to champion the of opening eyes of Anambrans on the ongoing cold war in our midst. For that singular reason we are not going to do 'nwanne' wit our God's Given resourses as others didnt treat us wit the same kindnes. This and many has driven the policy of the Awka headquatered Orient Petroleum Refinery to absorb 100% Anambra people, the same goes for world giant Sabmiller plant in Onitsha excpt 4 the expatriate personel. I rest my case
why are you so daft and myopic? How old are you by the way? How many oil wells/barrels was found? Can the quantity be compared to that of Abia talk less of Imo state? How much is Anambra annual budget compared to Imo? Why is your I.Q so abysmally low? Stop bringing hate on Anambra! Every state in the S.E contributes something. Ndi okenye si na, atuoro omara ya amara mana atouro ofeke, ofeba isi n'ohia. Nwanna gini mere iji lezie anya daa nzuzu n'udia? Biko roo mgbahara na aka ndi Igbo nile n'ihi na anyi bu ofu nne. Ndeewo.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by RUNSTOEFLGRE: 12:30am On Aug 01, 2012
SEE,THIS CHINO'S BROTHER..YOU ARE BIG FOOL.STOPPING BOASTING WITH YOUR DIRTY STATE.ABEG COMOT LET ME PARK WELL.ARE U TELLING ME THAT HAS DWELLED IN ANAMBRA SINCE 1992 WHEN THEY GRATED STATE.ANAMBRA IS THE MOST DIRTIES,UNORGANIZED GOVERNMENT,,VERY BAD ROAD,BAD DRAINAGE TRENDS,HIGH CRIME RATE,RITUALS,ARM ROBBERY AND MANY MANY MORE ATROCITIES GOING ON IN EASTERN STATE.I DONOT KNOW WHY UPON ALL THE MONEY ANAMBRA CLAIMED THEY HAVE,THEIR STATE IS STILL THE WORST UNDEVELOPED STATE LIKE GHETTO.JUST 2ND TO ABA IN ABIA STATE.I BELIEVED OWERRI,ENUGU ARE THE SMALL LONDON OF IBO LAND,AND PORTHARCOURT AS WELL. OWERRI AND ENUGU COAL CITY WHICH I HAVE VISITED ARE THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE ON EARTH AS FAR AS SOUTH ESTER STATE IS CONCERNED.STOP BOASTING IT IS ONLY FOOLS WHO HAVE NOT RECENTLY VISITED ANAMBRA THAT U CAN FOOL WITH THAT YOUR BOASTING.
Ohaneze1:

Poverty stricken? Probably you are a dunce. Except you are from Lagos or River which I know you are not, there is no other Nigerian state that is rich and more developed as Anambra. As for Awka, maybe you are talking of Awka of 10-15 years ago, Awka today is far more developed with modern hospitality edifices networks of roads traversing the streets and organized more than your backward, rotten, huge dirty hamlet you call your state capital. The roads you eddiots know about is the Onitsha-Awka dual expressway which is being reconstructed and remodeled as I write this piece. We have at one time or the other cautioned chino, but at times hes right also, face him direct if you wish to but not drag us all.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Dainfamous: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2012
anambra state roads build by peter obi
good quality world class standard

another one this is not even the township

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Dainfamous: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2012
RUNS.TOEFL.GRE:
SEE,THIS CHINO'S BROTHER..YOU ARE BIG FOOL.STOPPING BOASTING WITH YOUR DIRTY STATE.ABEG COMOT LET ME PARK WELL.ARE U TELLING ME THAT HAS DWELLED IN ANAMBRA SINCE 1992 WHEN THEY GRATED STATE.ANAMBRA IS THE MOST DIRTIES,UNORGANIZED GOVERNMENT,,VERY BAD ROAD,BAD DRAINAGE TRENDS,HIGH CRIME RATE,RITUALS,ARM ROBBERY AND MANY MANY MORE ATROCITIES GOING ON IN EASTERN STATE.I DONOT KNOW WHY UPON ALL THE MONEY ANAMBRA CLAIMED THEY HAVE,THEIR STATE IS STILL THE WORST UNDEVELOPED STATE LIKE GHETTO.JUST 2ND TO ABA IN ABIA STATE.I BELIEVED OWERRI,ENUGU ARE THE SMALL LONDON OF IBO LAND,AND PORTHARCOURT AS WELL. OWERRI AND ENUGU COAL CITY WHICH I HAVE VISITED ARE THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE ON EARTH AS FAR AS SOUTH ESTER STATE IS CONCERNED.STOP BOASTING IT IS ONLY FOOLS WHO HAVE NOT RECENTLY VISITED ANAMBRA THAT U CAN FOOL WITH THAT YOUR BOASTING.
you talk too much rubbish ,cant u see the quality jobs peter obi is doing?? mumu.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Dainfamous: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2012
see more road network villa to villa

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by eaglechild: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2012
Anambra actually has the best rural roads in the SE.
Am not sure if Peter Obi is responsible for most of them though
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by remarkD(m): 8:06am On Aug 01, 2012
Please! Please!! Please!!! Stop already!!!!! I seriously am embarrassed for you!!! I wonder how your Yoruba kinsmen will feel, eh! For someone like you that derides the Igbos with every given (and even when there is no) opportunity, coming to claim Igbo and saying all the things you are saying, its just soooo ridiculous and fourking hilarious!!
You guys should read Eko ile's rants on this thread, and then right after, read the rants from this username. He/She even didnt try to change style of writing, he can't spell "disorganized " correctly and makes the same typo in both handles, and see how he didn't say anything negative about the Yorubas (and how he spelt it correctly), in this handle too he tries to indirectly insult the Igbos calling them ritualists (one of the few grammer Eko ile uses), and as someone pointed, no real Igbo person will spell Igbo as Ibo and not correct the spelling when it is pointed out, but rather continues arguing.

Eko ile, Eko ile, Ekoile!!!!! How many times did i call you? You have cracked me up tonight, dude. as i said, its a lil bit of a shame cause its obvious you are obsessed with the Igbos. each line where you say you are Igbo is just funny... and you ar bragging that you know how to speak Igbo. a real Igbo wont brag bout that and want to prove it. chai!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK I AM NOT AN IBO..I AM FROM IMO STATE..OWERRI PRECISELY..RIGHT NOW,I AM GOING TO WRITE IN MY TRIBE'S DIALECT TO PROVE MY IDENTITY .A bum ezigbo nwa afor ibo.Obi di m nwute nile na anuofia ana-kpo chino bu nwata ehulehu yuru nne na nna ya ahia.Nne na nna ya azughi ya nke oma.Ya kpatara ojiri akaju ndi ibo nile no na nairaland ndia..Abia na-aka nke ozo,ndi Anambara naadiwa na-eje na obu nani ha bu ndi kacha oke mkpa na ndi ibo nile gbagburu gburu na nkpahara odida anyanwu.Nkea abughi eziokwu nihi na stati nile enwere na ala ibo nile nwere ebe ha baara onwe ha uru na-ebe di iche iche.IN THE LONG RUN,CHINO IS AN slowpoke WHO THINK OTHER IBO PEOPLE WILL ABANDON WHAT THEY ARE DOING &START TROOPING IN DOWN TO ANAMBRA STATE SIMPLY BECAUSE OIL WAS DISCOVERED,ODI EGWU..FOR YOUR OWN INFO..EVERY IBO STATE HAS ONE MINERAL RESOURCE OR THE OTHER,EXCEPT ANAMBRA UNTIL RECENTLY.AND WE HAVE NEVA MADE MOUTH..BIA CHINO,FOR UR OWN INFO B4 U BEGIN TO MAKE MOUTH..THE OIL IS JUST A SMALL..CANNOT BE COMPARED WITH DELTA,AKWAIBOM,BAYELSA,PORTHARCOUTR AND EVEN IMO& MAY BE ABIA.[/quote]
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Ohaneze1: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2012
RUNS.TOEFL.GRE:
BIA CHINO..TOO MUCH OKE OCHICHO IN YOUR STATE WILL NEVER ALLOW IT BE.I DO NOT KNOW WHY ANAMBRA IS STILL LIKE VILLAGE IN IBO LAND,EVEN WHEN THEY CLAIMED THEY ARE THE MOST PROMINENT STATE IN IBO LAND.WHEN EVER I PASS THERE I WILL BE WONDERING IF REALLY THESE HAVE GOVERNOR AT ALL.THE GOOD HOUSES,BUT TOO MANY DUST,REFUSE,BAD ROAD..BAD DRAINAGE SYSTEM.
u are a stinking backward imo state pig. U mayb talkin of anambra of ten yrs ago, bt tday it has changd for gud.Hv u 4gotn imo otokoto saga dat made ndigbo a laffin stock in d world?presently ur imo remains d most unliveable,unsecured n undrdevelpd state in d east tday wt kidnappin,otokoto,poverty,prostitutn etc.develpment is nt only d capital bt statewide as seen in anambra tday.as for oil anambra ranks 5th afta rivers,bayelsa,delta,ak. In gas anambra ranks highest.dat road u use to see is bein massively reconstructd into eight lanes. So go fight chino, because anambra don pas una
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Dainfamous: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
roads still under construction

the last time i went to anambra i was shock on how the roads around the state connect to each other all tiled.Anambra state really did a fantastic job and excellent one too their road network is "unbelievable" smooth and tiled from one villa to next that is a big step on infrastructural development for anambra state...

The only problem which peter obi lacked,he do his things his own way you cant tell him what to do, and he is stingy,and he didn't touch the federal roads which is why head bride axis make anambra state looks untidy.............

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by ak47mann(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2012
igbo boy: Anambra militant= Chino11 hailing from Awka...

you like blowing your trumpet, making empty boasts about anambra and sound like you live in LAla land, e na ngwo cigar?

On the flip side, Biko e furu Bosalin A.K.A onye utali A.K.A sickest rapper no na anambra e kene ya for me ok!
grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Ohaneze1: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
Da infamous: roads still under construction

the last time i went to anambra i was shock on how the roads around the state connect to each other all tiled.Anambra state really did a fantastic job and excellent one too their road network is "unbelievable" smooth and tiled from one villa to next that is a big step on infrastructural development for anambra state...

The only problem which peter obi lacked,he do his things his own way you cant tell him what to do, and he is stingy,and he didn't touch the federal roads which is why head bride axis make anambra state looks untidy.............
good job bro. I knw d head bridge is bein reconstructd into eight lanes and also flyova at nkpor junctn. D city is turnin into a huge economic hub for w.africa
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Ejine(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ohaneze1: u are a stinking backward imo state pig. U mayb talkin of anambra of ten yrs ago, bt tday it has changd for gud.Hv u 4gotn imo otokoto saga dat made ndigbo a laffin stock in d world?presently ur imo remains d most unliveable,unsecured n undrdevelpd state in d east tday wt kidnappin,otokoto,poverty,prostitutn etc.develpment is nt only d capital bt statewide as seen in anambra tday.as for oil anambra ranks 5th afta rivers,bayelsa,delta,ak. In gas anambra ranks highest.dat road u use to see is bein massively reconstructd into eight lanes. So go fight chino, because anambra don pas una

Chino, biko nwannem, stop sounding like a dunce. Do yourself that favor - Or you want me to knock your face right through the back of your head again? Cuz I'm ever up to the task.
If for one thing, you need to check yourself into a psychiatric hospital to help you tackle your seriously low self esteem. Nwannem, it is a friendly advice.

And another thing, we're not kids; we have all visited Anambra, so we know you to only be deceiving yourself when you say "It is Anambra of ten years ago".

And speaking of economics, the fact remains that Imo State still lords over Anambra both in GDP and GDP per-capita, so who exactly are you lying to if not yourself? grin

PS: According to the most recent statistics released, Anambra actually ranks number 1 in HIV in the South-East (sorry, but the thread was already posted), so when you keep rehashing your empty, unsubstantiated 'proostiitution' diatribe, you only make us laugh at exactly how deluded, stupiid, and unintentionally funny you can be grin

Sincerely yours,
Ejine cool
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Ejine(m): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
And did I just read you say Anambra ranks 5th after the SS in oil production? shocked shocked shocked shocked

My dear, please you should consider joining that son of yours in primary school cuz your past years in life have done very little to shape your intelligence. Maybe on a second time, things might actually improve.

Reality check, dear: The oil found in Anambra currently isn't up to half the oil in Abia or Ondo, not to talk of Imo.
You're really deluded. It's shocking undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Ejine(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
I'll be back to read your reply... Or "replies" as is the case with you and your multiple futile schizophrenic IDs smiley
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by remarkD(m): 1:02am On Aug 02, 2012
I am surprised he didn't even bother to apologize after being rebuked, even by his fellow (and more enlightened) Anambra indigenes. Maybe its cause that's just the way he is... uncivilised and just plain rude. I don't know if my advice is going to mean anything to you, Chino, but I hope you aren't like this in real life - trying to deman everyone else and make yourself (and the place you come from) look superior... its just childish... wasnt that what we all did in primary school? comparing our sandals, parent's cars, houses, or whatever, to that of our friends and saying our own is superior... if you are above 18 now, there's no reason for you to still be acting juvenile like that; even going an extra mile to lie about Imo and other eastern states.
All easterners should ebe (and i am sure they are) happy for Anambra, but acting the way you are... "its our oil, its our oil, we arent giving it to anyone.." looks as if you are planning to dril lit yourself, refine it, and not even want to sell it to anyone outside your state. what you'd be doing is just secluding yourselves. Do you think your state's economy can just survive on its own in a vacuum? In todays economy where barriers to trade are being lowered and economies are merging, Canada and the U.S have skilled worker programs that import people to come and work in their countries, and you are here saying you guys will ensure no person that's not from Anambra will work there... I mean ... come on, do you really think an Igbo man in far away Umuahia or Owerri has his eyes fixed on an Oil company in Anambra to survive? You of all people (if you are Igbo) should know that we aint lazy folks with our eyes fixed somewhere else to survive.
Whether you hire indigenes from other states or not... Igbos everywhere will still survive. life goes on.

Chances are everything i have said has gone in one ear and gone out the other... or entered one eye and gone out the other lol.
but just don't let that oil get in your soups... cheesy
Ejiné: I'll be back to read your reply... Or "replies" as is the case with you and your multiple futile schizophrenic IDs smiley
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Antivirus92(m): 6:29am On Aug 02, 2012
Ejiné: And did I just read you say Anambra ranks 5th after the SS in oil production? shocked shocked shocked shocked

My dear, please you should consider joining that son of yours in primary school cuz your past years in life have done very little to shape your intelligence. Maybe on a second time, things might actually improve.

Reality check, dear: The oil found in Anambra currently isn't up to half the oil in Abia or Ondo, not to talk of Imo.
You're really deluded. It's shocking undecided
guy shut ur mouth up. You are here indirectly attacking anambra in the name of chino. Do u know how many places oil was discovered in anambra? This otuocha own is just one of them. By the way how many oil was found in that ogun ur talking about. Just shut ur mouth and move back to ur prison.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Antivirus92(m): 6:34am On Aug 02, 2012
Ejiné:

Chino, biko nwannem, stop sounding like a dunce. Do yourself that favor - Or you want me to knock your face right through the back of your head again? Cuz I'm ever up to the task.
If for one thing, you need to check yourself into a psychiatric hospital to help you tackle your seriously low self esteem. Nwannem, it is a friendly advice.

And another thing, we're not kids; we have all visited Anambra, so we know you to only be deceiving yourself when you say "It is Anambra of ten years ago".

And speaking of economics, the fact remains that Imo State still lords over Anambra both in GDP and GDP per-capita, so who exactly are you lying to if not yourself? grin

PS: According to the most recent statistics released, Anambra actually ranks number 1 in HIV in the South-East (sorry, but the thread was already posted), so when you keep rehashing your empty, unsubstantiated 'proostiitution' diatribe, you only make us laugh at exactly how deluded, stupiid, and unintentionally funny you can be grin

Sincerely yours,
Ejine cool
Yoruba! Writting nwannem won't make us think that you are igbo. See ur hatred for anambra. You don't have money to afford 3 square meals a day,yet u have transport fare to anambra. ONYE ARA!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Freewilly(f): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2012
Antivirus92: Yoruba! Writting nwannem won't make us think that you are igbo. See ur hatred for anambra. You don't have money to afford 3 square meals a day,yet u have transport fare to anambra. ONYE ARA!

Don't mind these offemannu people like any of there filthy states can be compared to Anambra or Enugu.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by RUNSTOEFLGRE: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2012
ANU MPAMA,I INTENTIONALLY TOLD U I AM FROM IMO TO KNOW HOW YOUR REACTION WILL BE because I AM AWARE U MUST ATTACK ME IF I DISCLOSE MY IDENTITY.I AM FROM COAL CITY STATE..I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE LET ME DIE IF I AM NOT FROM ENUGU STATE.GO AND REPAIR YOUR SHABBY STATE.ANAMBRA PEOPLE LIKE BOASTING A LOT.GO AND VISIT ENUGU,OWERRI THEN COMPARE IT WITH FACILITIES IN YOUR OWN STATE.IT IS TOO MUCH RITUALS AND BLOOD MONEY &419 THAT YOUR PEOPLE ARE IN TO.DON'T WORRY.I WILL COME UP WITH GOOD PICTURES OF COAL CITY&OWERRI,ANUOFFIA..DESPITE ALL THE MONEY YOU CLAIMED YOU PEOPLE HAVE,ANAMBRA STATE IS THE DIRTIEST STATE IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE SOUTH EAST..BELIEVE IT OR NOT..STOP BOASTING..IT IS ONLY A FOOL WHO HAS NOT VISITED ANAMBRA RECENTLY THAT YOU CAN BE FOOL.PETER OBI IS A FAILURE..ANAMBRA SHOULD BE THE DARKNESS OF THE NATION,NOT THE LIGHT [F NATION BECOS NGIGE SHOWED YOU PEOPLE THE LIGHT,BUT YOU PEOPLE CHOOSES TO BE IN THE DARK
Ohaneze1: u are a stinking backward imo state pig. U mayb talkin of anambra of ten yrs ago, bt tday it has changd for gud.Hv u 4gotn imo otokoto saga dat made ndigbo a laffin stock in d world?presently ur imo remains d most unliveable,unsecured n undrdevelpd state in d east tday wt kidnappin,otokoto,poverty,prostitutn etc.develpment is nt only d capital bt statewide as seen in anambra tday.as for oil anambra ranks 5th afta rivers,bayelsa,delta,ak. In gas anambra ranks highest.dat road u use to see is bein massively reconstructd into eight lanes. So go fight chino, because anambra don pas una
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Rhino5dm: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2012
Dogs are eating dogsundecided
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Dainfamous: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2012
RUNS.TOEFL.GRE:
ANU MPAMA,I INTENTIONALLY TOLD U I AM FROM IMO TO KNOW HOW YOUR REACTION WILL BE because I AM AWARE U MUST ATTACK ME IF I DISCLOSE MY IDENTITY.I AM FROM COAL CITY STATE..I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE LET ME DIE IF I AM NOT FROM ENUGU STATE.GO AND REPAIR YOUR SHABBY STATE.ANAMBRA PEOPLE LIKE BOASTING A LOT.GO AND VISIT ENUGU,OWERRI THEN COMPARE IT WITH FACILITIES IN YOUR OWN STATE.IT IS TOO MUCH RITUALS AND BLOOD MONEY &419 THAT YOUR PEOPLE ARE IN TO.DON'T WORRY.I WILL COME UP WITH GOOD PICTURES OF COAL CITY&OWERRI,ANUOFFIA..DESPITE ALL THE MONEY YOU CLAIMED YOU PEOPLE HAVE,ANAMBRA STATE IS THE DIRTIEST STATE IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE SOUTH EAST..BELIEVE IT OR NOT..STOP BOASTING..IT IS ONLY A FOOL WHO HAS NOT VISITED ANAMBRA RECENTLY THAT YOU CAN BE FOOL.PETER OBI IS A FAILURE..ANAMBRA SHOULD BE THE DARKNESS OF THE NATION,NOT THE LIGHT [F NATION BECOS NGIGE SHOWED YOU PEOPLE THE LIGHT,BUT YOU PEOPLE CHOOSES TO BE IN THE DARK
one naira,why are u people always paranoid about anambra the big bros.You know what anambra can do so shut up ur stinking infected mouth....
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by achi4u(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
Keep painting yourselves BLACK in the eyes of the world.

dog eats dog indeed!
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by chino11(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
Antivirus92: guy shut ur mouth up. You are here indirectly attacking anambra in the name of chino. Do u know how many places oil was discovered in anambra? This otuocha own is just one of them. By the way how many oil was found in that ogun ur talking about. Just shut ur mouth and move back to ur prison.

I have always avoided the monstrous eddiot like an infectious plague. He claim to be in Abuja, the last time I was in Abuja for a conference, I made all efforts to see the animal to use my colleagues with the State Security Service to teach him the lesson of his life but he was lucky, probably he listened to his instinct.

I even invited him at Transcorp the venue of the conference but he got wiser. He taught that you can come online to insult anybody you meet. He claimed to be an architect by profession, I tried also to use some professional colleagues to pick him up but couldn't.

I will keep trailing the pig, he thinks I will leave him just like that to go free. The last time we used his IP address to track him, we found out he was switching laptop and probably his internet enabled phones. I have also succeeded in getting some names linked to him as Chiejina, Chiejine. etc.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by chino11(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
Da infamous: one naira,why are u people always paranoid about anambra the big bros.You know what anambra can do so shut up ur stinking infected mouth....

The guy is a teddy bear lol.

Even the eddiot uses caplock and his multiple grammatical blunder will show you that the boy is an imbeci.le.

He does not know that Anambra is the head and tail of Igboland. grin
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Dainfamous: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2012
chino11:

The guy is a teddy bear lol.

Even the eddiot uses caplock and his multiple grammatical blunder will show you that the boy is an imbeci.le.

He does not know that Anambra is the head and tail of Igboland. grin
i find him interesting as in character grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital / Elections: APC Candidates, Others Step Down For PDP / FG Says Action Against Twitter Is Temporal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.