Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month (22281 Views)

Comprehensive History Of The Disputed Anambra Oil Basin / Ex-Governors & Obi Fight Over Anambra Oil / Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by chidyke77(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
Kay-Dee:
[size=13pt] Fuji house of commotion - one drop of oil never commot from ground fight don start. Una go still divide Biafra into individual states and villages embarassed embarassed .[/size]
d guy is fighting no one bt himself.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by onyeokwu: 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
I which we were still in the erra slave trade
i would have traded that funny character called chinomental for 1 bottle of kai kai i swear or banish him with power of amadioha cool cool
Alusi okija pls consult your oracle there is someone called chino descrating the land of the rising sun he needs to be sacrified to the gods asap grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by EkoIle1: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^You really are an insecure spoiled brat! How old are you sef undecided?

I've noticed the moment anyone has any criticism on governance issues in Anambra state -constructive or not- you bounce out form your corner with unbridled juvenile gusto, swinging wildly at anything and everything that moves. You remind me a lot of Eko-ile (albeit- a more crazy version), and if i didn't know any better i would have thought you two were seperated at birth....cut from the same cloth wink.

By the way, what state do you think i'm from? Just curious.

lol @ these worthless AGIPA clowns putting me in the middle of their ibo on ibo dumb fight.

What's the fuss about your little mushroom village projects sef? Do you lazy and incompetent people need some useless clown from abuja to commission anything or tell you what to do? You fools are sitting on and holding down money and commerce just because of one incompetent loser from abuja....

Talk about birds of the same feather....
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
Am happy for the good people of Anambra. Who ever is not happy is a retard.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Lordave: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2012
chino11:

We are not the same, the earlier you know it the better. Anambrans are different brands/species of Igbos, it shows in everything they do. The same way if you remove Anambra from Nigerian economic landscape the entire economy will crash. Deal with it bro cool
this guy is a devil's internet I mean Incarnate. I'm happy for Anambra, but this mugu is acting as if the oil was discovered in his father's sitting room. Chino grow up & stop behaving like a toddler.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Malawian(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
Actually, chino has quite impressed me here. He has been using reverse psycology on all we igbos by threatening anambra breakaway! All of a sudden, all igbos are now suing for unity? Can you honestly saying he is not helping us unite in a roundabout manner? This oil struck in anambra will futher drive home the bitter truth to the people of the niger delta. Igbos dont need your oil as they have theirs! This oil also give we anambrans a measure of respectability amongst other igbos as the case has always been that of suspision as to our motives around these hitherto oil producing igbos. And oil money will grow our economy in leaps and bounds. Chino don try small sha. We all want to be one now abi?
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Lordave: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
Eko Ile:

lol @ these worthless AGIPA clowns putting me in the middle of their ibo on ibo dumb fight.

What's the fuss about your little mushroom village projects sef? Do you lazy and incompetent people need some useless clown from abuja to commission anything or tell you what to do? You fools are sitting on and holding down money and commerce just because of one incompetent loser from abuja....

Talk about birds of the same feather....
Unbelievable!!! Never knew that fools like you do exist. It's really amazing. Nevertheless, I recommend your highly sophisticated level of stupidity, it's worth spitting on. Keep it up!
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
This has to be funniest thread ever on NL..

Chino11: WE ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE!!! grin grin grin

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians!! cool
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
But why do other Igbos hate Igbos from Anambra? angry angry
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Series22(m): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2012
chino11: We are not the same people. cool
on behalf of my community Nise, my LGA awka south, my state anambra and d entire Ndigbo, i hereby confer on u the title of idiot o 1 of igboland.. Anu ofia
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
Malawian: naa, ndi anambra na the authentic igbo first born son through eri! Una imolites na mostly of arodi so chino might be right in an aspect by saying we are not the same people but we anambrans will not exclude other igbos as we the elder and we lead by example! Abeg all those "igbos" that migrated from binin are they in the house? gringringrin. Wish i was still in school now, we for dey demand bursary nah grin grin. For all peter obi's faillings, i have to accept that this decision to industrialise the state is giant strides! Next governor should consider building a brand new city somewhere and naming it nollywood for obvious reasons. The sun is rising! If anambra doesnt work, igboland wount work!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2012
I'm out!!

Chino11 is a legend!! cool

But I'll leave you guys with this:

Nas ft K'Naan - Tribal War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubssDHIGi6g
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
chino11: ^
Don't force yourself on us, we are not the same. We cannot be nwanne by force. Deal it low man

Shut up there fool
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by chino11(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
Malawian: Actually, chino has quite impressed me here. He has been using reverse psycology on all we igbos by threatening anambra breakaway! All of a sudden, all igbos are now suing for unity? Can you honestly saying he is not helping us unite in a roundabout manner? This oil struck in anambra will futher drive home the bitter truth to the people of the niger delta. Igbos dont need your oil as they have theirs! This oil also give we anambrans a measure of respectability amongst other igbos as the case has always been that of suspision as to our motives around these hitherto oil producing igbos. And oil money will grow our economy in leaps and bounds. Chino don try small sha. We all want to be one now abi?

You got it bro, you got me correctly.

We need to work for anything we want in this life including our unity as Ndigbo. I hail all of you, even the ones that have cast reflections on my person. We expressed diverse opinion as to my postulations, which is most needed in building unity amongst us.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
chino11: ^

Certainly that is true, but will not tolerate some foolish folks from other state to come here to down on Gods Blessing on the good people of Anambra.[b][/b]

You are the most stupid fool in this earth get out animal
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by DANILSA(m): 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
chino11:

We are not the same, the earlier you know it the better. Anambrans are different brands/species of Igbos, it shows in everything they do. The same way if you remove Anambra from Nigerian economic landscape the entire economy will crash. Deal with it bro cool
dumb comment.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
shymmex: But why do other Igbos hate Igbos from Anambra? angry angry

Shut up you dirty mouth always talking rubbish
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by gbomojomo(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
dazey:

Shut up there fool
chinko abi chino, u ve forgotten that Abia and Imo are oil states. Soon Aguleri pple will tell other parts of the states they are not part of them.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by EkoIle1: 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2012
Get ready for ibo on ibo oyel wars..... Ibo on ibo atrocities......

lmao...
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Malawian(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2012
gbomo jomo: chinko abi chino, u ve forgotten that Abia and Imo are oil states. Soon Aguleri pple will tell other parts of the states they are not part of them.
anambra is homogenous! Most if not all of us spring from the eri groups. Aguleri should even be our capital city. They are the ones in the "obi " while the rest of we sibblings have moved out of our father's house but if them try to deny us our "inheritance" gringringrin then ...... E no go easy o. This nollywood film must get part 5! gringringrin. I also think it is symbolic that oil was first struck there. That place na our papa house and we must gather chop inside gringringrin.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by HighChief4(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2012
Eko Ile: Get ready for ibo on ibo oyel wars..... Ibo on ibo atrocities......

lmao...

Shut up ode! Must you rear your ugly face on any thread that has Igbo on it. Go eat some fashola diiicck and get a life
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
chino11:

dude, you are a fool. Different species my black ass. You are igbo and nothing makes you different from even an Abakaliki man.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by duke4ever: 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
Chino is acting out, but most are taking him serious and sweating over his seemingly divisive comments. Well, as someone rightly said: 'it good for our unity'. Igbo bu otu umunna!!
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by nwabobo: 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

The Orient refinery we're told about....not one single picture/video anywhere to showcase it, yet we're told it's completed and would be commissioned soon; the 2nd Niger bridge seems to have been shelved ever since their subsidy removal plans went awry, and the year is now on the home straight and fast coming to an end.....next year the hocus-pocus will continue in earnest and before you know it, it's 2015 and some fools will come again for our votes when they've done fuc/kall with the last one we gave them.

You all would do well to spare us all this crap of plans to commission this and that, until the day the President lands to cut the tape.

Dude, you asked for pictures, these are pictures of developments as at Nov. 2008.

http://www.oprplc.com/runtime/uploads/Files/OrientRefineryEventsinPictures28Nov08.pdf
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by duke4ever: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
RED DEVILS: dude, you are a fool. Different species my black ass. You are igbo and nothing makes you different from even an Abakaliki man.
And what do you mean by this? Another fool on rampage. Are better than any Abakalikian. Behave yourself if you are truly Igbo.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Malawian(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
I scroll down to the bottom of the page to look at those viewing the thread and who do i see? Otumfour!!! That "ghanian" with erre.ctile dysfunction that needs to be involved in anything nigerian and igbo just to achieve a hard on cheesycheesycheesy. Now i have advised this fella on my thread to visit nigeria so we can direct him to "prince ponle" gringrin you see him hidding in the shaddows like a coward waiting for an opportunity to tell us about ghana like we give a hoot. Bros otumfour, hope you will rant now to achieve your hard on for your man ehm sorry girl. You know you wount be allowed unto the bed if it aint erect right?
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by gbomojomo(m): 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
Malawian: anambra is homogenous! Most if not all of us spring from the eri groups. Aguleri should even be our capital city. They are the ones in the "obi " while the rest of we sibblings have moved out of our father's house but if them try to deny us our "inheritance" gringringrin then ...... E no go easy o. This nollywood film must get part 5! gringringrin. I also think it is symbolic that oil was first struck there. That place na our papa house and we must gather chop inside gringringrin.
Onitsha pple are they frm Eri too.Even within the state, there is division. Nnewi man thinks he is more superior to Awka and Otuocha man. Thank God the oil was found in Otuocha,
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by EkoIle1: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
High_Chief:

Shut up ode! Must you rear your ugly face on any thread that has Igbo on it. Go eat some fashola diiicck and get a life

The fact that you and your people feast on d..ic.k and rotten akpu doesn't mean I do too. Don't share your dirty and gayish ways with me. Damn Fargot.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by ABAKA72(m): 12:00am On Jul 30, 2012
chino11: We are not the same people. cool
Di anyi we are the same, don't come to Nairaland to emberas Anambrerian, we are not only hard working super-achievers, we are also deep thinker and extremly intellinent in our presentations anywere we are. To say that am not emberased by your brash and unguarded post is an understatement, if you have any personal problems with anybody, then let it be personal, don't use the "we" because you are not holding brief for anyone of us. We have achieved great things without oil, our brothers from other states look up to us for leadership and we are not going to deny being IGBOS because we just discovered oil.
Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by Malawian(m): 12:07am On Jul 30, 2012
gbomo jomo: Onitsha pple are they frm Eri too.Even within the state, there is division. Nnewi man thinks he is more superior to Awka and Otuocha man. Thank God the oil was found in Otuocha,
so where did onitsha people come from? Ow i almost forgot, the migrated from benin . And this your "nnewi man feels superior to awka man" diatribe, where is this comming from? Do you even realise that igbos have no kings and as such do NOT look up to anyone? Where does a superiority complex come from if we all know we all have the same psych? You can never know the igbos unless you are one! So all these tired nigerian generic propaganda against the igbos needs to be improved on as it is no longer impressing anyone. We igbos are from GAD! Read your bible, "GAD, a troop shall overcome him but he shall overcome at the last" dont be confortable about the civil war that is long over because a new one is comming! No be me talk am, na baba GOD himself and his words must be fulfilled !

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month by BlackPikiN(m): 12:23am On Jul 30, 2012
Malawian: Honestly, oyel in igboland is vital for igbo unity! If all parts of igboland strikes oyel, no group will feel important or needed! I understand the ikwerres are currently doing another research to find out where they came from gringringrin. All these "igbo people are after our oil" will soon be a thing of the past! The good lord is uniting the igbos in a wierd manner through oyel (of all things) that has polarised the same country. Soon all oil bloc in the country will band together to keep out the leaches! Ebonyi people, make una start to dey piss together nah so una oil go form in the next hundred years gringrin. No wonder yaribas still dey do pit latterine up till now. Dem want oil by force without realising say their sh.it must be nutricious enough for oil to begin form cheesycheesy.

Oil in Ebonyi state.

https://www.nairaland.com/873808/oil-lesson101-1st-oil-well#11615493

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A British Response To 3,000 Pounds Bond / Bukola Saraki Arrives Akwa Ibom To Meet With Party Delegates / Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaigns In Ila LG & Ifedayo LG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.