Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl (2177 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / How To Know If U Are An Ugly Girl / Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by engrtee(f): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2012
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.however,there are people u see that are generaly aceptd as beautiful. Similarly,they are girls who are Ugly.

Just want to know if u can date or marry a girl whom you know is realy ugly though she has gud character and behavior and u both have known each other for a long tym..,.
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by claremont(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2012
Does she have any other thing to offer besides her ugliness?! Does she have large tits and super-size backside?! Is she proficient in the bedroom and the kitchen?! Is she rich?! The answers to the aforementioned questions will help me in making my decision. grin
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by usermane(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2012
yes, if she cares for me
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2012
Whats ur business wit ugly girls? Marry a girl you love and care for and stop being ridiculous..
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
engrtee: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.however,there are people u see that are generaly aceptd as beautiful. Similarly,they are girls who are Ugly.

Just want to know if u can date or marry a girl whom you know is realy ugly though she has gud character and behavior and u both have known each other for a long tym..,.
Why will i date/marry an ugly girl when there are beautiful once out there? Do you want to give birth to monkey?
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by cog1: 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
With the benefit of hindsight,
Now I can say yes.
Before this time,I'd say a
Resounding no.
After much,I realize that character
Is the ultimate.
After we might have made the mistake
Of marrying for beauty/handsomeness
And realized that it was all a
Mistake,usually the right "ugly"
Person would have moved on!
Blessed day.
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by engrtee(f): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
Lolaabokoku: Whats ur business wit ugly girls? Marry a girl you love and care for and stop being ridiculous..

no offence, you are taking it so per$onal. ARE YOU UGLY?
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by tobechi74: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
NO WAY, NOT EVEN IN MY DREAM .
Reason

i dont want to have nightmare
haw wil i look at her scary face and kis her
wil i blindfold my eyes when s...xing
haw wil i introduce her to my mum(she wil tink its juju she used)
haw wil i take her out(clubing, party etc)
haw can i date what i am ashamed of
i can't even make her my screen saver.
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by tobechi74: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
NO WAY, NOT EVEN IN MY DREAM .
Reason

I apologise to all d ugly girls but i can't have what i am not proud of
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2012
tobechi74: NO WAY, NOT EVEN IN MY DREAM .
Reason

I apologise to all d ugly girls but i can't have what i am not proud of
And what happens when you marry a pretty girl and after some time, her face gets scarred prolly by an accident? Will you divorce her?
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by 2kurupt(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
Big fat NO, ain't it obvious that a pretty wife contributes to one's state of happiness?
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by Flashaldrin(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2012
Anyone that says yes is a bleeping liar.
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by Gudintent: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
sexkillz: And what happens when you marry a pretty girl and after some time, her face gets scarred prolly by an accident? Will you divorce her?

Yup he would! Guys like him talk the talk but you will see him with the fugliest lady in the area
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
Gudintent:

Yup he would! Guys like him talk the talk but you will see him with the fugliest lady in the area
With all due respect this makes no sense! You said he would abandon the lady if her face gets scared, yet, he is likely one of the guys hanging with ugly girls.

If the latter is true, then logically the former must be false.
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by Flashaldrin(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
Its one thing to say you can date and marry an ugly girl and its another thing to actually do it.
Say what you mean!
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by Gudintent: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2012
omo_to_dun:
With all due respect this makes no sense! You said he would abandon the lady if her face gets scared, yet, he is likely one of the guys hanging with ugly girls.

If the latter is true, then logically the former must be false.

If you read my post well I was only saying he is here yapping about how he can't date ugly girls but you will find guys like him are those that would. My yup he would was more for sarcasm.
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by blackbalang(f): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
I really wana leave this thread with my head still on my body so am not gona say anythg
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2012
there is no way you can get to know a girl, think she has good character and behavior, and still see her as ugly....it's impossible!
you begin to love the physical flaws that you thought made her ugly, when you see her all you see is how amazing she is
it's like her ugliness fades out and she becomes uniquely beautiful to you

2 Likes

Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by engrtee(f): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
Thanks all

as for me, i might consider it if she is perfect in other aspects .
But i cant promise to be faithful to her. There is the tendency of me cheating on her with other more preety girls..
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by Flashaldrin(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2012
Shollypopz: there is no way you can get to know a girl, think she has good character and behavior, and still see her as ugly....it's impossible!
you begin to love the physical flaws that you thought made her ugly, when you see her all you see is how amazing she is
it's like her ugliness fades out and she becomes uniquely beautiful to you
na wetin you use console yourself?? undecided
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl by MMM2(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2012
If her punny is beautiful I will date her undecided

(1) (Reply)

Some Problems With Ladies... / Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... / 18 Kind Of Girls/women Who Are Likely To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.