Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

"Convert To Islam Or Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Convert To Islam Or Die (1909 Views)

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / Did Pope Benedict Convert To Islam? / Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Convert To Islam Or Die by IleIfe2(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
For the past few weeks, there has been an unrelenting attack on Christianity with conspiracy theories,lies and every negative thing that could be used to smear Christianity and its followers. We've seen save Mariam of Indonesia and so many more but one of such publications got on my nerve ("Convert to Christianity or die poor". Bishop Oyedepo tells muslim sister). So i decided to tell the same story from the opposite perception and the story goes like this.

Re: "Convert To Islam Or Die by Gboliwe: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2012
Hahahaha. Nobody verifies news so we will swallow this, hook line and sinker.
Re: "Convert To Islam Or Die by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
Christianity and Islam.. both sides of Abraham's ass...
Re: "Convert To Islam Or Die by IleIfe2(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2012
Dear NL Christians Let us visit and Help the Sultan's sister financially after next sunday service.
Re: "Convert To Islam Or Die by Chanchit: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
If the sultan decides to make life miserable for his half sister, and the sister refuses to compromise until death, if she could loose everything and still follow Christ till the end, i know heaven will be her final destination..... Only thing be say Christ did not promise us virgin, unlike the muslims, now i even wonder how many heavy anointed dicko xperienced virgins the muslim female would get in alijana...
Re: "Convert To Islam Or Die by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
Ile-Ife:
Dear NL Christians Let us visit and Help the Sultan's sister financially after next sunday service.
Of course, the Christian and finance... lovely..
Re: "Convert To Islam Or Die by Chanchit: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
Ile-Ife:
Bros abeg go read that place where they said the sultan would not let anybody help his sister... Abeg o, i neva ready to die... The sultan is even busy sharing virgins to all suicide bombers...
Re: "Convert To Islam Or Die by member10: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2012
na so the oyedepo story chuk you reach!! grin grin
Ayyah! So just imagine a this same situation, the other way around, the way people would be pounding with insults. But since the subject here is a muslim, its made a ridicule out of.
So OP
There a lot of stories out there about how your christainity is not just it, and there are not falsefied. I guess e go continue to chuk you.
May we all be guided aright by the Almighty.

1 Like

Re: "Convert To Islam Or Die by kokosheen(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2012
OP, this is bad.

You picked up this write-up from the Bishop Oyedepo thread in a bid to confuse people. The person that made the original post wasn't even sure whether to call it fable or satire.

We all should take it easy in this bid to dominate, whether religiously, materialistically or tribally. The link you've put up is to a blog (anyone can write anything on a blog) and its even stated that the write-up is a satire.
Re: "Convert To Islam Or Die by Onyocha: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
so that no one falls for the deceit and mockery of this thread in near future,let me put the link to the original story which is about Bishop Oyedepo telling his Muslim sister to convert to christianity or die in poverty.

Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,”

https://www.nairaland.com/1002958/bishop-oyedepo-muslim-sister-convert
Re: "Convert To Islam Or Die by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
In the other thread,some muslims were playing perfect-holier than thou.Not knowing that the heart and temperament of men differ.I will like to see their response in this case.
Re: "Convert To Islam Or Die by sucre2(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2012
Another confused mind..
Re: "Convert To Islam Or Die by Areaboy2(m): 6:44am On Jul 30, 2012
There has been an attack on Christianity and the best U can think if is hit back?.
See why these christians really get me worked up. They never sit and ask themselves what would Jesus do?.

So much for that
Re: "Convert To Islam Or Die by IleIfe2(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2012
Area_boy: There has been an attack on Christianity and the best U can think if is hit back?.
See why these christians really get me worked up. They never sit and ask themselves what would Jesus do?.

So much for that

What you say is true but i beg to differ. The believe in acting in a morally imperative way does not work any more. They call it Jihad "Holy War", and i tell you, they are violently and rigorously fighting it. This is how i see things now. Islamic militants kill and maim Christians because they are Christians, their leaders keep mute, then they pick one or two leaders who try to convince us that their religion is a religion of "peace" and in a subtle way congratulate the killers, then they wait for the next opportunity to strike. After each attack, they try to launder the image of their leaders while defaming leaders from the opposite side.

So when people like you try to figure out what Jesus will do, a good number of us should also be doing the attacking Just like they do.
Re: "Convert To Islam Or Die by Areaboy2(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2012
Ile-Ife:

What you say is true but i beg to differ. The believe in acting in a morally imperative way does not work any more. They call it Jihad "Holy War", and i tell you, they are violently and rigorously fighting it. This is how i see things now. Islamic militants kill and maim Christians because they are Christians, their leaders keep mute, then they pick one or two leaders who try to convince us that their religion is a religion of "peace" and in a subtle way congratulate the killers, then they wait for the next opportunity to strike. After each attack, they try to launder the image of their leaders while defaming leaders from the opposite side.

So when people like you try to figure out what Jesus will do, a good number of us should also be doing the attacking Just like they do.

Again, what would Jesus do? Fight back? I doubt. Islam is not a religion of peace. Jihad is imbedded deep in their religion n backed by scriptures. You either fight them, or you don't. Classic catch-22 isn't it? Damned if you fight damned if you don't. If christians then fight back and back it up by scriptures, you become no better than them.

But kick religion out entirely, and this senseless problem disappears. If it then appears in another form, you have d freedom then to deal with it anyway you deem fit.
Re: "Convert To Islam Or Die by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
Moderators, front page please.

(1) (Reply)

A Prove Of The Existence Of God. / HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! / Pastor Adeboye Under Fire Over Asking Church Members To Donate N1billion Each >>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.