Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

A Prove Of The Existence Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prove Of The Existence Of God. (1907 Views)

Those Doubting The Existence Of God,what Is The Source Of Supernatural Powers / REVEALED: Popular Celebrities Who Dont Believe In The Existence Of God (PHOTOS) / Atheists: Empirical Reasoning For The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2012
Water...colorless, odorless
and without taste, and yet
no living thing can survive
without it. Plants, animals
and human beings consist
mostly of water (about
two-thirds of the human
body is water). You'll see
why the characteristics of
water are uniquely suited
to life:
It has an unusually high
boiling point and freezing
point. Water allows us to
live in an environment of
fluctuating temperature
changes, while keeping our
bodies a steady 98.6
degrees.
Water is a universal
solvent. This
property of water
means that various
chemicals, minerals
and nutrients can
be carried
throughout our
bodies and into the
smallest blood
vessels.5
Water is also chemically
neutral. Without affecting
the makeup of the
substances it carries, water
enables food, medicines
and minerals to be
absorbed and used by the
body.
Water has a unique surface
tension. Water in plants
can therefore flow upward
against gravity, bringing
life-giving water and
nutrients to the top of
even the tallest trees.
Water freezes from the top
down and floats, so fish
can live in the winter.
Ninety-seven percent of
the Earth's water is in the
oceans. But on our Earth,
there is a system designed
which removes salt from
the water and then
distributes that water
throughout the globe.
Evaporation takes the
ocean waters, leaving the
salt, and forms clouds
which are easily moved by
the wind to disperse water
over the land, for
vegetation, animals and
people. It is a system of
purification and supply
that sustains life on this
planet, a system of recycled
and reused water.
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
Wow, this is real factual evidence that god exists.
Dude u are a genuis. I never expected ur thread to be this enlightening.
Let me run to the nearest church and give my life to christ.

1 Like

Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2012
inurmind: Whaoh, this is real factual evidence that god exists.
Dude u are a genuis. I never expected ur thread to be this enlightening.
Let me run to the nearest church and give my life to christ.
And did i tell you to give ur life to christ?
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by OmoAlata(f): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
oluface, I agree with inurmind. This thread sucks grin grin
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
Omo Alata: oluface, I agree with inurmind. This thread sucks grin grin
Joke apart i need someone to prove me wrong.
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by OmoAlata(f): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
oluface: Joke apart i need someone to prove me wrong.

Yeah but you could have found some proper argument not this lame one. How can we convert the unbelievers with this one grin grin
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by CrazyMan(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
oluface: How many of those who do not believe in the existence of God knew they will be in this world someday. And how many of you know what will happen to u when you die. That is a prove that there is a supernatural being somewhere who regulate all the affairs on earth and every other place. Prove me wrong
If you want prove that God exists, all you have to do is ask...I've been here long enough to know that most atheist are very intelligent.

You possibly cannot convince them of God's existence with that.
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
Omo Alata:

Yeah but you could have found some proper argument not this lame one. How can we convert the unbelievers with this one grin grin
Its a sign of Allah. He is the begining which any on will not knw how e begin and how e will end. Yet he knws the begining and the end of every man. What other evidence do u want apart from the one i stated before. That show that God exist if you can't answer the question... Tell me if u knew u will be in this world before you were born and where will u be after death. Atleast we see people die everyday and ppl give birth also.
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by OmoAlata(f): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
CrazyMan:

It was a dim argument grin grin
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
CrazyMan:
If you want prove that God exists, all you have to do is ask...I've been here long enough to know that most atheist are very intelligent.

then let dem answer my question with their inteligence
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by k2039: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
I'm a theist and I can tell you that you proved absolutely nothing

1 Like

Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
k2039: I'm a theist and I can tell you that you proved absolutely nothing
Really? Then answer those 2 questions.
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
oluface: What other evidence do u want apart from the one i stated before. That show that God exist if you can't answer the question... Tell me if u knew u will be in this world before you were born and where will u be after death. Atleast we see people die everyday and ppl give birth also.

Yes my friend u are right. Before I was born, even though I did not have a life, brain, body or mind, I used to say to myself ''will I ever have a life?'', ''will I ever live in a world filled with idiots?''.
But then I would just shrug my non-existent shoulders and say ''no way! I would never!!''.
I guess I was wrong. U really got me on that one.
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by OmoAlata(f): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
k2039: I'm a theist and I can tell you that you proved absolutely nothing

You see now oluface. Both theists and atheists are laffing at you grin grin

inurmind:

Yes my friend u are right. Before I was born, even though I did not have a life, brain, body or mind, I used to say to myself ''will I ever have a life?'', ''will I ever live in a world filled with idiots?''.
But then I would just shrug my non-existent shoulders and say ''no way! I would never!!''.
I guess I was wrong. U really got me on that one.

grin grin grin
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
Omo Alata:

You see now oluface. Both theists and atheists are laffing at you grin grin

grin grin grin

they have not point. Is there any point in what they wrote?
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by pastormustwacc: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
@op, it would have been better for you not to have created this thread in the first place. I knew from the start nothing good is going to come out of it.

The thread is arrant nonsense, and yes, everyone is laughing at you right now (both theists and atheists).
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by pastormustwacc: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
oluface: they have not point. Is there any point in what they wrote?

Whaaaaaaat are you trying to say? [s]You are a disgrace to all human-kind for being soooooo lipsrsealed[/s]
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
oluface: they have not point. Is there any point in what they wrote?

The point is, there is no point in what you wrote. So it will be totally pointless to try to point out your idiotic reasoning because there is no point to your pointless write up.

Insha f#cking allah, bisimillai walai.............This thread should be locked because of the OP's criminal imbecility.

addendum: The Op's posting privileges should be revoked for at least two weeks so that he can meditate on his ideas and try to sound marginally intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by pastormustwacc: 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
Martian:

The point is, there is no point in what you wrote. So it will be totally pointless to try to point out your idiotic reasoning because there is no point to your pointless write up.

Insha f#cking allah, bisimillai walai.............This thread should be locked because of the OP's criminal imbecility.

addendum: The Op's posting privileges should be revoked for at least two weeks so that he can meditate on his ideas and try to sound marginally intelligent.

And his brain needs to be washed inside-out too, i mean this is so very gross. I am surprised there are still human being that reason like this.
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
Martian:

Silence is the best answer for a fool like you.
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Sweetnecta: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
the dimmest of argument floors the ignorantly very intelligent.

an old man once asked his eye doctor what would have happened if the eye lashes were of equal size and sticky because of oil from the body?

the eye doctor was so taken aback that he ended up his atheist agenda because of his realization that Whoever designed the eye did not miss the slightest details for it to work as well as it works.

they hindsight is 20/20. the foresight is actually 20/20, but the poor at inner seeing didnt see it until it is a thing of the past, the reason he now see it by hindsight.
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by pastormustwacc: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sweetnecta: the dimmest of argument floors the ignorantly very intelligent.

an old man once asked his eye doctor what would have happened if the eye lashes were of equal size and sticky because of oil from the body?

the eye doctor was so taken aback that he ended up his atheist agenda because of his realization that Whoever designed the eye did not miss the slightest details for it to work as well as it works.

they hindsight is 20/20. the foresight is actually 20/20, but the poor at inner seeing didnt see it until it is a thing of the past, the reason he now see it by hindsight.
I fail to understand the relevance of this to the matter at hand.

oluface: Silence is the best answer for a fool like you.
Foooolishness does not become you boy (as the whites will say).

*Unsubscribes hastily* and leaves the thread permanently, the longer i spend on this thread, the more fooooolish i become.
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2012
oluface: Silence is the best answer for a fool like you.

Insha allah,THE GREAT LEPRECHAUN will get you for calling me a fool
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2012

lmao!!! What?!
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
Martian:

Insha allah,THE GREAT LEPRECHAUN will get you for calling me a fool
Amen. Once Again you are a fool
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
oluface: Amen. Once Again you are a fool

O GREAT LEPRECHAUN, I cast a spell on Oluface and command a thousand zits to appear on his face. I invoke the demon of islam to afflict him with the arabic delusion of allah. Thy will be done O GREAT LEPRECHAUN. YE WHO CAME OUT OF A VIRGIN'S A$$, ANSWER MY PRAYERS!!!
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by OmoAlata(f): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
Oluface, accept this once and for all. This thread sucks. It's given me a good belly-laugh though grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by wiegraf: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2012

Ignorantly very intelligent
The human eye, the most well designed organ ever. (For your info, that's one of the worst organs you could have picked, but I won't waste too much energy on you. The fact that it's not your story, and indeed probably originated from some 'wise' and respected muslim, speaks volumes about the culture)
The complete lack of sense. I just figured out $hitting is useful, praise allah
I do like me any sort of deluded religionist, but am I being an ignorant bigot, or are muslims really the nadir?
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by tevinsolt: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
sir you can't prove God exist, infact you can't for anything, but what we can do is look at evidences
my evidence for existence of God are,.... Evil, another is Absolute morality and the Bible as eyewitness accounts of Jesus.
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
Martian:

O GREAT LEPRECHAUN, I cast a spell on Oluface and command a thousand zits to appear on his face. I invoke the demon of islam to afflict him with the arabic delusion of allah. Thy will be done O GREAT LEPRECHAUN. YE WHO CAME OUT OF A VIRGIN'S A$$, ANSWER MY PRAYERS!!!
amen. Fool
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by k2039: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
oluface: Joke apart i need someone to prove me wrong.

Guy,there is nothing to prove,it just doesnt make minimum sense
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by k2039: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2012

My signature says it all

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! / The Light Of The World - Olamide Obire / Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.