Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Like Her But She Likes This Other Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Her But She Likes This Other Guy (2178 Views)

Get Married To This Other Guy Or Wait? Please Advice / Im The Other Guy / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Her But She Likes This Other Guy by whatodo101(m): 5:00am On Apr 07, 2006
ok well the girl i like, im pretty sure she knows i like her, but she really likes this other guy, should i just tell her how i feel and open myself up, or just forget about it
Re: I Like Her But She Likes This Other Guy by Zahymaka(m): 5:23am On Apr 07, 2006
Girls can actually be very funny creatures. I don't know really. You might think she likes you and she might like you only as a friend. Just try to phrase it in a way that even when she refuses you, you'll still have your dignity intact.
Re: I Like Her But She Likes This Other Guy by curiousNja(f): 3:36am On Apr 08, 2006
If you like her, start ignoring her. Not in a rude way, just not giving her as much attention as before. Give her some attention and then pull away. She will hate that and come running to you. Take that from me, I am a female.
Re: I Like Her But She Likes This Other Guy by reniks(f): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2006
Let your actions show you like her a lot and then tell her.Its either a yes or a no,its no use givin up without tryin.Giving ur attention and holding back as some1 said might make no difference if she doesn't like you.If u play your cards right,the other guy might just be history.
Re: I Like Her But She Likes This Other Guy by xdos(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2006
I have same problem with u bro,
There is this girl I like, she knows that, I have told her about it but she keeps saying NO. Her reason is because I slept with her friend, but the funny thing there is that, the act was commited b4 I related my heart to her,
I've asked her a number of times to forgive but she wont and it'z up to a yr and 3mnths, Though she allows me access to her body but wont say YES and that is what getz me confused.I dont want her body only, I want her heart.
I have problem relating with other girls because of her, I mean she occupies my thought,
Girls are just difficult, undecided
Re: I Like Her But She Likes This Other Guy by eveseh(f): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2006
just leave her alone,

she dont like you if she likes you,she was gonna come to you
Re: I Like Her But She Likes This Other Guy by eveseh(f): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2006
forget her
Re: I Like Her But She Likes This Other Guy by zyman2006(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2006
Hi.

A girl may like you as a friend but not as a husband. It's perfectly normal.

Here's how it happens.

You're chasing this girl, Emily. You want her to marry you but she's not interested. Instead she's chasing this other guy, say, Paul.

You get all worked up because Emily isn't interested in marrying you. But look back. Regina has been chasing after you but you're not interested. She's not your type. But she really wants you!

Summary.

Regina is chasing you, you're chasing Emily, Emily is chasing Paul, and paul is chasing his dream girl, and his dream girl is chasing her dream man.

It's a difficult thing to understand. But it happens everywhere you look.

Bottom line.

Only 20% of men and women fall in love with people who fall in love with them. It's the 80-20 rule.

What to do.

Tell her how you feel about her. If she prefers that you remain just friends, don't ruin the friendship. Forget about marrying her. Just be her best friend.

Someday she may change her mind and think differently. But you can't force her to have you. Otherwise she will begin to hate you.

Item 2.

Look back. Give that girl that has been chasing you a second chance. She may just be the perfect angel for you.
Re: I Like Her But She Likes This Other Guy by katherinae(f): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2006
dont tell her u like her, let it go mon

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? / Is The Metaphor ''love Is Blind'' Right In Today's World? / I'm A Taking Things Too Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.