Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,991 members, 7,841,786 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders (11141 Views)

Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / Breaking: IGP In A Shouting Match With Reps Over Siege On NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by bakila: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2012
gboss4sure: IF GEJ's Impeachment will break up Nigeria i will embrace it Cause am not a believer of One Rotten Nigeria. Am Just a lover of Peace which only division of Nigeria will bring, Imagine a country without Islam that will be Cute....

But GEJ is working.... Look the the energy sector he is really trying cause for nearly a month now i have had uninterrupted power supply though not 247 but at least 20hrs a day...... I know he is working in some other sectors but the problem of Boko Haram has been distracting people from seeing this....
Dull village man, Islam is your problem then Nigeria is also your problem. That comment was borne of a village man mentality.
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by rusher14: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2012
jp philips:

I have nothing against albinos believe me I don't but that really cracked me up.
tongue
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by Gbawe: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
Olaolufred:

Truly, the only one to believe is GEJ and his soldiers-headed by Okon Iwe.
They have turned Benin-Ore road to Airplane Tarmac according to their record.
However, we who passes them knows the truth.

Another Dana will soon kill them up there so they can repair the roads up as well. They can't know the reality of what happens to nigerians who owns the land because they have insulated themselves completely from the reality.
Now given to a reprobate mind to do the wrong thinking them as being right.
Statistics that are fabricated to cover inefficiencies can't be trusted.
So, if the stats is correct, House has no choice than to accept it as the facts. But when it is an object of political fabrication, it becomes nonsence.

My brother, please don't pay attention to those driven to revisions by the sort of blindness that can only be induced by ethnic, sectional and religious bias. Is it this same hideously corrupt, thoroughly discredited one-scandal-a-day Government that must now be believed?
Who were American politicians, for example, "believing" when they said the GEJ Government is not serious about fighting corruption? Perhaps Obama is listening to his Yoruba relative while Hilary Clinton is taking instructions about Nigeria from her Hausa Uncle. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by FOLLEY20(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
karl max: just like buhari,ibb,and abacha were president of the north! During their tenure any top federal ministry I enter in nigeria then is occuppied by a northerner helping them instutionalize corruption which is what we are still suffering till today! They developed their zone with the so called PTF scheme.building roads in their desert infested zone at the expense of a more developed and productive zones as SW,SE,SS .how many mega watt of electric power did buhari,ibb,abacha add to the national grid during their tenure respectively? How many kilometers of road were built in the southern part of nigeria as against the north? We keep shouting corruption! Who institutionalized corruption in nigeria? Using your word the north has always and would always be the hand bagguage of the country! I think is only the niger deltan that are behind GEJdon't worry I would find out whenthe push turns to shove.am so happy that the north and their allies are showing their true colour ! Let wait till he is impeached then nigerians would find out that boko haram is not really distabilizing the country they're just causing chaos we would then withness what it means to economical ground a nation that their would be no money to steal again by the north and their slaves! When any other tribe are in power apart from the north and their slaves they cause trouble! Is what is happening now not what happened during ironsi?then the north and their slaves were saying the igbos are the problem of nigeria but now that a niger deltan is in power is now them that are the problem of the country I actually pray they impeach him so that this poo called nigeria would seize 2 exist
Really, they think is only the Niger Deltan that are behind GEJ, my brother don't worry, we would find out when the push turns 2 shove & that what will follow is "TO UR TENT OH ISRAEL." A word is enough 4 d wise.
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
GEJ will soon be history i.s.a
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by Olaolufred(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
Zarian5: GEJ will soon be history i.s.a

SSS will soon invite you for questioning.
When you get back to shangisha, they will tell you-small small, diedie, obere obere.
I would have said the hausa version, but I can't speak it at all.
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2012
Chinom:

Engage your mind first before you can engage me in any way. Come back when you are capable of rational thought instead of knee-jerk reactions. Anybody who cannot see through the antics of those low-lifes in the house is not fit to engage me. 100% implementation my foot !!!.

Clap for yourself....high-lifer. emptiness!. You post very dumbly.

Let GEJ start showing commitments to the implementation of the budget...for once he should be seeing to be working and not just playing the victim card

...If all we are going to be getting for the next three years will be lame excuses for not doing the job he eats a billion Naira food to do..he can as well throw in the towel and safe Nigerians the harrowing experience.
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by Baawaa(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
ypzilanti: Impeachment is also a process of government. Why are they acting like impeachment is a coup plot or something. There is provision for impeachment in the constitution and the power is wide ranging on purpose.

In fact if more governors and Presidents had been impeached in the past, our democracy would be more robust for it.

A popular President can never be impeached by the NASS. The NASS have guaged the mood of the nation and are blackmailing an unpopular President.

It's GEJ's current unpopularity that is making him afraid because he knows Nigerians will not protest his impeachment...In fact the majority will welcome it only to find out that Sambo is even worse.
May God bless you!GEJ,himself is not pure or clean,that is why he cannot do the right thing at the right time
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by hakanai(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2012
27naira:

Senior special advisor on internet media AKA Laptop #1 cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin chai LMAO
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by naja2: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2012
jp philips:

how about this

Did you even try to verify the above claims before displaying your infantile radicalism?
He said our foreign reserve is 38billion usd, is that not only on iweala's notepad?
How can you have external debt of 44bn usd and come home to deceive dull acidosis that you have reserve?

How much bonds services that 44bn plus interest annually? Nearly 25% of 44bn.
Now 44bn minus 38bn is 6bn deficit in my books though a dull iweala will think her note pad is making progress
While the economy remains a doldrum

On electricity, i believe every Nigerian will stone you to death for fabricating those fallacies.

On health; are doctors still on strike?

Roads, did i see enugu- osha and osha- owerri roads? Lol owerri -osha contract is 6yrs old i can paste the receipts of chippings supplied to CCC and later to JB in 2006 on that project, when jona was still giving yaradua a b.l.o.w job.

Under his watch, the giant of oil and gas reserves is under going its worst energy crisis in the world.

tanker drivers alone can cripple his supply network as they wish not to talk of ordinary Niger republic coming to our rescue via imports.

In case you have not heard, Nigeria is very close to Afghanistan on security progress under jonathan's watch.

Education, its no longer news that only 26% of school leavers gain admission into the universities and only 5% are employed.

On food and agriculture jonathan's league of tabularasers are still deliberating on grazing fields for cattle while his mates have mechanized Their ranch.

Economy/cost of living.
Jonathan's economic blind men has blessed us with all time high of 37.5% inflation though his mickey mouse cbn governor is still claiming 28%, wonder what he will be claiming now that all bankers are at home.

Jonathan is the only Nigerian president that has not initiated a successful programme even Abacha did better with ptf while IBB with FSP and MAMSA, jonathan is still w.a.n.king with ''YOU WIN''

he has never implemented a single law, from FOI law to local content policy, all have gone with his last 0.r.g.a.s.m.

on that same vein, Nigeria has the second record high job cuts within the last 2yrs, if in doubt ask the bankers and manufacturing industries.

The naira

before his acsention into power, the naira was in a sorry state of 150 to 1 dollar today, jona and his cbn mickey has handed us an unstable 163 to 1 dollar

aviation

the recent dana crash is a testimony that jona's aviation is comatose, not even the attorney general could challenge the allegations of the dana staff in court, in a national disaster of that magnitude.
the girl could have served as a prime witness in a class action against dana if jona was sane.

subsidy

under jona's watch, a 250bilion subsidy programme rose to 2trillion yet no arrest, no conviction, no sack, the best miserable Nigerians could get was an AWOL attorney general after 7days of protests.

jonathan is the only president in the world whose parliament gulps 75% of the national budget yet they still soak themselves in 625bn usd bribery scandal.

Jona has bestowed on us the most corrupt institution that even IBB the king of corruption is disappointed, not even a single high profile conviction, not even a single high profile dismissal because as we speak, even the devil himself cannot afford a madueke and sanusi in his cabinet.

spot on!
Jonathan has not even initiated let alone fulfilling a single campaign promise except the one that he needs to surround himself with brain dead women in his cabinet.

Devil just sent jonathan a congratulatory message for implementing local content policy by importing 200 luxury brands at the cost of over 13.5 million each for a 4 day event. For exporting 2.48m bbls of crude daily while importing 38million liters of pms cos his refineries are moribond.
Even angel Gabriel has barred jonathan's prayers from heaven, this is a leader that just borrowed to augment his 900bn military spending.

Still on military, Nigeria has the most under educated junior military officers, before you ask how, Jonathan is too daft to ask him self why imo with highest national examination enrollments still have the least NDA and police academy enrollments when borno and zamfara as educationally less privileged have higher quotas than Delta and anambra put together in military enrollments.

jonathan is the only head of state in the world whose wife is a ministry of its own.

Abeg im tired of jona please tell me about patience, heard she is still reciting yaradua's seven point agenda for her sweetheart.

Total waste of human materials

Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by Bolan123: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2012
FOLLEY20: Really, they think is only the Niger Deltan that are behind GEJ, my brother don't worry, we would find out when the push turns 2 shove & that what will follow is "TO UR TENT OH ISRAEL." A word is enough 4 d wise.

U said it all. we are waiting for them. They will soon find out that we don't throw knockout. Fools
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by dayokanu(m): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2012
[/size]
dedeike: Any impeachment threat or move will fly away in the face of these remarkable achievements in one year.

In roads, Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads, Oshodi-Apapa with expansion and drainage works,  dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park,[size=18pt] Dualisation  of Ibadan -Ilorin,[/size] ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha,    9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 265 km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia, award of Afikpo-Okigwe, Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass  to mention but a few.

Nigeria: Ibadan-Ilorin Road Dualisation Project Threatened
By Rasaq Yusuf, [size=18pt]2 December 2002 [/size]

Comment
Ibadan — Landlords and farmers whose property were affected by the on-going dualisation of Ibadan-Ilorin road have petitioned President Olusegun Obasanjo over non-payment of compensations, threatening to disrupt the project if nothing is done now.

The landlords and farmers who were in Oyo State governor's office, Friday to present a letter for on-ward delivery to President Obasanjo vowed to disrupt the project if federal government failed to yield to their request.
http://allafrica.com/stories/200212060043.html

Dedeike, May the gods of your land punish you . The contract that was awarded in year 2000 and the road already in use as at 2010 is what you are now telling us lies about?
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by BetaThings: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
karl max: just like buhari,ibb,and abacha were president of the north! During their tenure any top federal ministry Ʊ enter in nigeria then is occuppied by a northerner helping them instutionalize corruption which is what we are still suffering till today! They developed their zone with the so called PTF scheme.building roads in their desert infested zone at the expense of a more developed and productive zones as SW,SE,SS .how many mega watt of electric power did buhari,ibb,abacha add to the national grid during their tenure respectively? How many kilometers of road were built in the southern part of nigeria as against the north? We keep shouting corruption! Who institutionalized corruption in nigeria? Using your word the north has always and would always be the hand bagguage of the country! Ʊ think is only the niger deltan that are behind GEJ don't worry Ʊ would find out whenthe push turns to shove.am so happy that the north and their allies are showing their true colour ! Let wait till he is impeached then nigerians would find out that boko haram is not really distabilizing the country they're just causing chaos we would then withness what it means to economical ground a nation that their would be no money to steal again by the north and their slaves! When any other tribe are in power apart from the north and their slaves they cause trouble! Is what is happening now not what happened during ironsi?then the north and their slaves were saying the igbos are the problem of nigeria but now that a niger deltan is in power is now them that are the problem of the country I actually pray they impeach him so that this poo called nigeria would seize to exist
Under Buhari
Festus Marinho headed NNPC
Tam David West headed Ministry of Petroleum

When these appointments were made, South South must have been hapy about them
Now that it is time to pilory Buhari, people are wishing that he never made the appointments
Human beings are difficult to please
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by princenayo: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2012
Zarian5: GEJ will soon be history i.s.a
Get it into ur small kokoro head, GEJ cannot be impeached. All these garagara will soon end., Period
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by Hugoboi(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2012
ypzilanti: Impeachment is also a process of government. Why are they acting like impeachment is a coup plot or something. There is provision for impeachment in the constitution and the power is wide ranging on purpose.

In fact if more governors and Presidents had been impeached in the past, our democracy would be more robust for it.

A popular President can never be impeached by the NASS. The NASS have guaged the mood of the nation and are blackmailing an unpopular President.

It's GEJ's current unpopularity that is making him afraid because he knows Nigerians will not protest his impeachment...In fact the majority will welcome it only to find out that Sambo is even worse.

Well said. Nothing could be farther from the truth.
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by Hugoboi(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
Mr Everest: Impeach GEJ? Then to what end? The worst thing that would happen is for Sambo to become president! I'm not a fanatic of GEJ but i believe he should be giving a chance till 2015 so we can appraise his performance especially in the power sector and if we are not satisfied we can vote him out! But for the cabals to sneak in one of their own through the back door in the name of impeachment is unacceptable. Come 2015 i see Rochas Okorocha and David Mark as serious contenders should GEJ fail in his reforms. Pretenders like B.Aliyu, Atiku, Buhari, El Rufai, Sanusi and other BH warlords can keep dreaming their method has backfired, which sane SW'ner,SE'ner,SS'ner or MB'tan would vote for them? They have come to their wits end because Nigerians have become wiser.

Did u mention Rochas Okorocha? Are you ok?
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by Ganys: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
gboss4sure: IF GEJ's Impeachment will break up Nigeria i will embrace it Cause am not a believer of One Rotten Nigeria. Am Just a lover of Peace which only division of Nigeria will bring, Imagine a country without Islam that will be Cute....

But GEJ is working.... Look the the energy sector he is really trying cause for nearly a month now i have had uninterrupted power supply though not 247 but at least 20hrs a day...... I know he is working in some other sectors but the problem of Boko Haram has been distracting people from seeing this....
My Friend, Wake up to REALITY, If Nigeria Breaks, Islam will remain i. whatever republic it splitted to. You said we should Imagine a country without islam??...Ok, Take off Islam out of UAE and you will have a Decay society like US & UK where wherr same sex marriage is a right..Islam will continue to rule forever, No matter what you & your pey master do to distort it...
Put Thatt in your HEAD!!!!
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by kennyeast(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2012
TroGunn: The truth is actually very simple - impeach Jonathan and kiss ND oil and perhaps Nigeria goodbye. It's clear that while GEJ may not be the radical change Nigeria needs, he is no worse than the others before him.

The SW and North have no basis for the hate campaign against GEJ. Obj of the SW spent 8yrs and trillions and had nothing of note to show for it. Ok he collected money and gave GSM licenses. Very likely GEJ will fix the power sector Obj failed at so spectacularly.

The North is even worse - after misruling and destroying the country for almost 40years, they should hide their head in shame. Now they are destroying their own region in the name of removing GEJ.

I don't get how people envision a Nigeria existing where GEJ is impeached and removed for a northerner to become president. All because of budgets that have not been implemented fully for years and BH caused by the North. I don't see Nigeria surviving it.

Perhaps GEJ's impeachment might be a good thing. It should hasten the demise of the crap called Nigeria.

That said, GEJ is not doing some basic things that Nigeria needs. He should allow states to be responsible for their policing, education, roads - all federal structures handling these should be scrapped and the funds sent to the states. However, ACN or CPC are not promising these changes either. All they want is their chance to loot - no agenda.

TAAA SHUT UP UR MOUTH FOR DIA, NA ONLY U COME FROM NIGER DELTA? I BE CONFIRM NIGER DELTAN, MY STATE NA IM GET THE HIGHEST OIL BLOCK. BEFORE JONA THERE WAS NAIJA, AND AFTER JONA THERE WILL STILL BE NAIJA, THAT GUY IS A DISGRACE TO ELITES FROM THAT REGION, BUT A GRACE TO ANIMALS LIKE U, WHO SEES UR BROTHER MERELY OCCUPYING THE PRESIDENT POSITION AS A REGIONAL ACHIEVEMENT. ID*IOT. cool
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by kennyeast(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2012
Mr Everest: Impeach GEJ? Then to what end? The worst thing that would happen is for Sambo to become president! I'm not a fanatic of GEJ but i believe he should be giving a chance till 2015 so we can appraise his performance especially in the power sector and if we are not satisfied we can vote him out! But for the cabals to sneak in one of their own through the back door in the name of impeachment is unacceptable. Come 2015 i see Rochas Okorocha and David Mark as serious contenders should GEJ fail in his reforms. Pretenders like B.Aliyu, Atiku, Buhari, El Rufai, Sanusi and other BH warlords can keep dreaming their method has backfired, [size=8pt][/size]which sane SW'ner,SE'ner,SS'ner or MB'tan would vote for them? They have come to their wits end because Nigerians have become wiser.

Mr. Evarest Ewu, shut ur trap, speak for urself, i'm from the SS, jona did not win the last election, he rigged it, i dont mind a northerner being the president as long as he is better than my brother jona.
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2012
kennyeast:

Mr. Evarest Ewu, shut ur trap, speak for urself, i'm from the SS, jona did not win the last election, he rigged it, i dont mind a northerner being the president as long as he is better than my brother jona.

Pls shut up. How many people in theSS and SE did you know voted Buhari? Jona may not be delivering as people expected, but no way was Buhari gonna win that election with zero presence in the SS, SE and SW. And what has your beloved Northerners given Nigeria after 40 years that you can't give Jona 4 years? Obj spent 8yrs and what did he show for it?

Is that why you and ur friends are bombing everywhere and causing insecurity to make it more difficult for him?

He's stopped a good chunk of police corruption by getting police off the roads. True he should do better in high profile corruption cases - pension scam, oil subsidy theft - but these cases are not closed yet. Jona seems bent on fixing the power sector, why not let him.
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by MrEverest(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2012
kennyeast:

who the hell is this bingo? Aturu awusa, must u come in public to peddle ur ignorance and naivity? FYI GEJ is still better than those men i mentioned! So u actually assume that Buhari won, then you must an almajiri because Buhari did not campaign in the SE,SS zones and got punished for it. Now tell me a notherner 2day who is good for aso rock?
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by MrEverest(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2012
TroGunn:

Pls shut up. How many people in theSS and SE did you know voted Buhari? Jona may not be delivering as people expected, but no way was Buhari gonna win that election with zero presence in the SS, SE and SW. And what has your beloved Northerners given Nigeria after 40 years that you can't give Jona 4 years? Obj spent 8yrs and what did he show for it?

Is that why you and ur friends are bombing everywhere and causing insecurity to make it more difficult for him?

He's stopped a good chunk of police corruption by getting police off the roads. True he should do better in high profile corruption cases - pension scam, oil subsidy theft - but these cases are not closed yet. Jona seems bent on fixing the power sector, why not let him.
pls dont mind that almajiri nincompoop
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by ubandire(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2012
If brandishing impeachment threat would help the president sit up on implementation of the budget,so be it.i want the president to succeed and i also know that if the bugdet is implemented to at least 85% it'll mark a significant improvement in the welfare of Nigerians,given the fact that it is a well thought out budget.We all should have Nigeria's interest at heart above our political interests.
Something else,Madam co ordinating minister should desist from playing with our intelligence by telling us the budget has been implemented up to 56%,if she's so sure of what she's saying she should outline areas of implementation.
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by uzomagic(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
kingoflag:

Laptop #16, you really think anyone is going to read the trash you posted up there?

WE DONT BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!
Having a morbid fear of learning and an even greater disdain for truth, it is no surprise that you have blinded your eyes to the obvious and chosen not to believe. But if you must prove yourself to be rational and educated, the onus lies on you to disprove what has been said. If you cannot do that, shut the Zap up
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by ubandire(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
uzomagic: Having a morbid fear of learning and an even greater disdain for truth, it is no surprise that you have blinded your eyes to the obvious and chosen not to believe. But if you must prove yourself to be rational and educated, the onus lies on you to disprove what has been said. If you cannot do that, shut the Zap up

No need bothering ur self bro,It's one thing to read and another to understand,no need of reading if u can't understand?the dunce was modest enough to agree that he is daft.
Re: PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders by banki(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2012
why does this government blame other people for thier failures? thats the first sign of weakness this is a man who could not take action where yaradua died? when boko haram started thier nonsence the sick yaradua took them head on, he didnt give excuse,this government gives excuses for everything every bad decision made and thats why none sees the little achievments, I am sorry for people who follow GEJ blindly, do you need 2years to transform a country or a state? what were his achievements as governor of bayelsa state in 2years? what are his achievments as vice president,and president in the last 5years vis a vis the amount of money we have earned as a nation and the resources available in bayelsa and Nigeria as a whole?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. / NASS Workers Protest Over Unpaid Allowances And Arrears, Block NASS Gate / President Jonathan's Democracy Day Broadcast: What Do You Make Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.