Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? (45109 Views)

Any Cheap School In Europe / Visiting Nigeria With My Gf. . .any cheap places to stay? / List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by bukolafeyi: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2006
does anyone know of any other Hotel in abuja apart for the big ones, i mean cheaper prices between 10,000 to 1,000 naira
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by bukolafeyi: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2006
i mean HOTELS IN ABUJA
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by didisky(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2006
I know just one.CKN HOTEL.it is in wuse zone 4 coner shop.it cost about N2,100 per nite with a/c
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by domwas2(m): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2006
Hotel in abuja apart for the big ones, i mean cheaper prices between 10,000 to 1,000 naira

Hi friend, as u said above there's a lot of cheap Hotels in Abuja, and the easiest way for you to get one is to ask someone around you where ever you find yourself e.g. like Okada riders.
Places like Wuse,Yanyan,Gutse,Kubua e.t.c you'll find an Hotel of <N2,000 with A/C per night. But the problem is when there is power failure in the mid night, they don't on Gen. in most cases.
First of all, try to sight an area before it's goes dark. with that you'll get alot to make choice from.
Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by Dauda(m): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2006
I know one that is completely free. It comes with some apparent dangers though. It is called "The Under any bridge motel" Just kidding, I hope you will find a good and cheap one.
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by Skidoc(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2006
I recommend Ibro Hotel. You can get a moderate room there for around N10K and it's got all the facilities of a standard hotel. I think it's 3-star.

3 Likes

Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by CHIMUMMY(f): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2006
Yes, there are plenty of them but the problem is the standby generators that are in big hotels you don't get them there. When the light is off, you must sleeping in darkness till day break.
Thanks.
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by Skidoc(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2006
CHIMUMMY:

Yes, there are plenty of them but the problem is the standby generators that are in big hotels you don't get them there. When the light is off, you must sleeping in darkness till day break.
Thanks.

There's standby generator in Ibro Hotel. smiley

1 Like

Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by youngies(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2006
Certainly there are very cheap hotels in Abuja. There hotel that costs as low as N400 a night with option of room service. E.g. More Life Hotel, Karmo; in this hotel u are only paying for the bed space. You will go the well to fetch ur own water in the morning, if there is any need for u to use the toilet then u must make do with the nearby bush.

Another one is the Emprest hotel in Wuse II by Chicken House, these people are magnanimous enough to charge per hour. So u can decide on the number of hours u want to sleep and pay for that.

There are many others in Nyanya, Mpape, Kubwa, Gwa gwa, Maralaba etc. Hope u find one without bed bugs

2 Likes

Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by topea(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2006
There is one very good hotel in Wuse 2. Its called Beverly Hills. Its on Aminu kano Cresecnet, Wuse2. Quite nice with standby Generator and cable tv. it costs about 7-10k per night. i have been there a few times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by netzymes(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2006
We are currently working on cataloguing hotels, motels and guest houses in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and other states in Nigeria - so they can be viewed online - http://www.ip4hotels.com

--
Tim
http://www.darwin.com.ng
http://www.ip4properties.com
http://www.ip4hotels.com
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by wills(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2006
Hi people, i have a conference to attend in abuja and i need to know if there is any low cost hotel or motel i can stay for two nites, it should be located in wuse II,garki Abuja.

range from #2000 to #5000 per nite.

I hope to be in ABJ in monday evening, so PLS!!!, folks living in this city help me out. with any info!!
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by shylle(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2007
Visit www.abujacity.com

It has all the good and low-budget hotels,
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by naijahotsp: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2008
check out abuja.naijahotspots.com for all your abuja hotel info.
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by abujabooks(f): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2008
Golf view Motel in Jabi is excellent.
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by londoner: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2008
I was about to mention Golfview hotel , I stayed there when I was in Abuja last time. Its very clean and has a lovely decor. Its at the back of Mr Biggs too, lol , although they also have a restaurant with delicious food.

Its not really in Wuse II though (but you can get there quickly), I cant remember the name of the area now, is it Utako or something or maybe Jabi?

There is also the Haribina in Utako, (behind Arab Contractors). it is not upscale, but its clean and the rooms are large. I would go for the Golfview though.
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by ifyalways(f): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2008
There is one "Nyanya guest inn" though its been yrs ago i was there.its modest,with stand-by generator etc.Their room ranges from 3,500 to 7K PEr 9t.i hope its still there sha,judging by the rate of demolition in FCT.its in nyanya cheesy
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by benincitys(f): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2008
abuja kiss
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by poseidon12: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2008
Didisky and others, please do you have phone# or address for CKN hotel and Golfview hotel? Thanks.
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by Delta007(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2008
You can add Valencia Hotels in Maitama to your list. Very very nice hotel. Prices are decent.
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by sbashua: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2008
I am looking for an appartment or hotel not too expensive from mid december 2008 till march 2009. if any one has info pls help me out
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by ikeyman00(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2008
check emm afri hotel in central area opp federal amy college !! got generator as well

1 Like

Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by sbashua: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2008
Thank you very much
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by ikeyman00(m): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2008
shashu

trust me its likely one of the moderate u can get in central area, was there myself, even if u move in #6000-#10000 room, i tell u the tricks,( when u wake up in the morning since u know u are gona stay long, walk around the blocks and look out for cheaper room the cleaners are working on, note the room number, walk down to reception, and sort it with them,so u can move in cheaper room
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by KazuyaM(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2009
I know of one that is very cheap. Infact it is FREE. It is located under the mainland bridge. Seriously, it is actually under a bridge!!! grin
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by JJYOU: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2009
Kazuya M:

I know of one that is very cheap. Infact it is FREE. It is located under the mainland bridge. Seriously, it is actually under a bridge!!! grin
bad belle. it is only monday morning
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by bhabyquo07: 7:35am On Oct 22, 2009
Nothing’s better than a convenient location and great service, and that’s exactly what you’ll find throughout your stay at the Sheraton Abuja Hotel. But I don't have any idea if what hotels there have a cheaper price.

Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by moosieh: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2009
C'mon didn't u read the title of the thread, they said they wanted to know CHEAP hotels, and no, sheraton is NOT cheap. Anyway, if anyone is looking for a cheap hotel, ASO Guest Inn in Garki across the Garki market is an excellent hotel w/starting rates of 5k. This includes cable, water and standby gen, and I must tell you the staff is incredibly friendly which is worth more than one can ask for. I was pleasantly surprised when I stayed there for a week, I wanted to find a cheaper place, but the staff was always so warm and friendly that I decided to stay.

Also there is Dayspring HOtel in Wuse Zone 6, their rates are like 3,500. I was gonna stay there but like I said, i enjoyed the customer service at Aso too much to leave grin
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by londoner: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2009
Just got back from Abuja not long ago. I stayed at the Salem guest house in Maitama. its on yedserem street near the farmers market. It was an ok place, the staff are very friendly. the location is fantasic, there are others which are cheaper or about the same price around that area.

I would recommend it, it was N5,700 naira per night for the emerald suite.
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by Val2001: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2009
londoner:

Just got back from Abuja not long ago. I stayed at the Salem guest house in Maitama. its on yedserem street near the farmers market. It was an ok place, the staff are very friendly. the location is fantasic, there are others which are cheaper or about the same price around that area.

I would recommend it, it was N5,700 naira per night for the emerald suite.

Pls do have there contact phone number? Do they have cheaper room?
Re: Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? by Val2001: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2009
moosieh:

C'mon didn't u read the title of the thread, they said they wanted to know CHEAP hotels, and no, sheraton is NOT cheap. Anyway, if anyone is looking for a cheap hotel, ASO Guest Inn in Garki across the Garki market is an excellent hotel w/starting rates of 5k. This includes cable, water and standby gen, and I must tell you the staff is incredibly friendly which is worth more than one can ask for. I was pleasantly surprised when I stayed there for a week, I wanted to find a cheaper place, but the staff was always so warm and friendly that I decided to stay.

Also there is Dayspring HOtel in Wuse Zone 6, their rates are like 3,500. I was gonna stay there but like I said, i enjoyed the customer service at Aso too much to leave grin
Pls do u have there phone number?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIO Official Hit By Truck On Karu Bridge, Battles For Life In Hospital (Graphic) / Three Female SIIHST Lecturers Die In Kaduna Auto Crash (Graphic) / Lagos Metro Rail: An Overview Of The True State Of Lagos Rail - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.