Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (489270 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 2:13am On Jan 27, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I think that's Mr Lecturer PT 1.Yes, I do. But he doesn't know me.
I know him too, but not him me
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 2:14am On Jan 27, 2013
Redmosquito:
I know him too, but not him me
Did he steal your mat too?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 2:16am On Jan 27, 2013

who let da dogs out?
Woo woo woo woo woo
when the party was nice the party was bumping
eaiooo
and everybody having a ball
eaioo
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 2:17am On Jan 27, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Did he steal your mat too?

no! I stole his
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 2:19am On Jan 27, 2013
Redmosquito:
blood of da lamb!
Waaaaaaat!
Those crazy twins

Larry-Sun:

Goodness, Cud! I didn't see that. No, I didn't.

oh, please

I heard that one for the first time during my NYSC
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 2:20am On Jan 27, 2013
Redmosquito:
who let da dogs out?
Woo woo woo woo woo
when the party was nice the party was bumping
eaiooo
and everybody having a ball
eaioo

baha men
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 2:20am On Jan 27, 2013

u're with her
not with me
i hope she's sweet
and so pretty
when u seeeeee her sweet smile, baby dont think of me

I am stone, but yet I cry to the voice meddling with these words. They sting at my heart and defy my dominant logic
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 2:21am On Jan 27, 2013
Redmosquito:

no! I stole his
Okay, now we're having a melding of the minds. He must have kept his dog leashed.
And he did not linger by your window thereafter? Crying to have his mat returned?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Shugamania(f): 2:23am On Jan 27, 2013
Cuddlemii:

is it mr lecturer or something
Redmosquito:
mr lecturer
Larry-Sun:

Exactly!
Thanks guys, Download continues
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 2:25am On Jan 27, 2013
Cuddlemii:

baha men

they were always booming in my dad's big old radio every morning as I got ready for school
the song reminds me of that small tubular macaroni and 93 93 93 point 7 tananana
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Shugamania(f): 2:25am On Jan 27, 2013
Cuddlemii:

is it mr lecturer or something
Redmosquito:
mr lecturer
Larry-Sun:

exactly! Download continues
Cuddlemii: I have pretty little liars, the lying game & bunheads to watch this night.
So, I have to leave now, it was lovely doing business with my friends.

daddy o, daddy

come dey do kerawa o, kerewawa

cheesy..that song got banned.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 2:26am On Jan 27, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Okay, now we're having a melding of the minds. He must have kept his dog leashed.
And he did not linger by your window thereafter? Crying to have his mat returned?

huhun!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 2:27am On Jan 27, 2013
Redmosquito:

they were always booming in my dad's big old radio every morning as I got ready for school
the song reminds me of that small tubular macaroni and 93 93 93 point 7 tananana

it reminds me of Macarena
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 2:28am On Jan 27, 2013
Okay guys, the pillow unfortunately beckons.

I'm hoping to resume the dream I was having yesternight. Where I was rescuing Agbani Darego from a burning building. Wish me luck.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 2:30am On Jan 27, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I'm hoping to resume the dream I was having yesternight. Where I was rescuing Agbani Darego from a burning building. Wish me luck.

I wish u luck.

with the tunes we suggested to you, she will be the one rescuing you from the building.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 2:31am On Jan 27, 2013
Larry-Sun:

*singing faya faya*
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 2:35am On Jan 27, 2013
Alright, lady and gentlemen, I got to go now. I hope I entertained you to the best of my ability?

One love!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 2:37am On Jan 27, 2013

time for me to fade once more into the shadows
time for me to embrace the darkness and be embraced harder by it
time for me to become one with the night
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Shugamania(f): 2:39am On Jan 27, 2013
Lol.. Sweet dreams guys.
And red mosquito, do NOT come near my bed.
cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 2:44am On Jan 27, 2013
Finally, my followed list can rest
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 2:44am On Jan 27, 2013
Shugamania: Lol.. Sweet dreams guys.
And red mosquito, do NOT come near my bed.
cheesy

I do not plan to near ur mind.
I plan to sleep on it
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Shugamania(f): 2:49am On Jan 27, 2013
My mind has no blood.. Better luck next tym tongue

Mynd_44: Finally, my followed list can rest
Am not asleep yet cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 2:56am On Jan 27, 2013
Shugamania: My mind has no blood.. Better luck next tym tongue

Am not asleep yet cheesy
I will catch you on our usual spot
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Teeboitizzy: 6:05am On Jan 27, 2013
@Mynd.... Solution †̥̥Θ d signent Plsssss. Ūя̲̅ mail address
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 6:32am On Jan 27, 2013
Back home! Hello there...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2013
Teeboitizzy: @Mynd.... Solution †̥̥Θ d signent Plsssss. Ūя̲̅ mail address
You mail ma jorh
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2013
Good morning, guys.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Good morning, guys.
Hello Larry "The Bull" Potter
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by jslimz(f): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2013
Goodmorning y'all.

I'm still downloading the oldies, thanks y'all.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:27am On Jan 27, 2013
j-slimz:
Goodmorning y'all.

I'm still downloading the oldies, thanks y'all.
Hey, I have been seeing you around, reading stories and diaries and you never say hi. What's good?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Hello Larry "The Bull" Potter
Oh! Not again, Mynd!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Shugamania(f): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2013
Morning fellas

i slept off while downloading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (725) (Reply)

Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.