Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (488480 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: m good and urself?
...fine. Howz ur Japanese? Or is it French now?...just kidding.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Dude I left in august. No post and no viewing at all. It costs me nothing to up and leave
okay, but you're nw a MOD, you got responsibilities and nt just like any guy on here anymore

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by MaziOmenuko: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
He gave you 4 out of 5 dude deal with it
i even gave him the last point and asked him to expand it further. he just wants to be spoon fed, wishh i had people giving me such tips while i was at school, my CGPA would have had wings and soared.

dear teez, the last time i entered a literature class was way back in ss1; i was a science study; engineering for that matter.
bottom line: thinnnkkkkkk
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
Chai make una pity the guy abeg. No be hin fault say na only 2% of hin brain dey accessible grin

LarrySun I've bn around watching u guys in 3D smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
Please oo how do i download some Disney soundtracks, i need links especially for Hercules, MP3Skull's messing up sad
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
uj_sizzle:
LarrySun I've bn around watching u guys in 3D smiley

Oh! Hidden camera things!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
uj_sizzle: Please oo how do i download some Disney soundtracks, i need links especially for Hercules, MP3Skull's messing up sad
Google will lead you to a worthy site. Key-in Hercules MP3 downloads.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 1:55am On Jan 30, 2013
laykhorn:
okay, but you're nw a MOD, you got responsibilities and nt just like any guy on here anymore
True
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2013
Good morning Cuddlemii, Mynd, Efemena, Shugamania, UJ_Sizzle, HumbleByGrace, Laykhorn, Mazi, Sigmundfreud, Idowuogbo and Tee. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Shugamania(f): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2013
A pleasant morning to u too, larry.
Hallo everyone.

Have a nice day ahead.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Good morning Cuddlemii, Mynd, Efemena, Shugamania, UJ_Sizzle, HumbleByGrace, Laykhorn, Mazi, Sigmundfreud, Idowuogbo and Tee. grin
Larry! Hw u dey?..
Hello people
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
True
True! But you're nt as hooked as MOD of Romance, Politics and even Cuddle here
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
laykhorn:
Well, I have other responsibilities apart from my section
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
laykhorn:

Is it that you don't know what to say or you just feel like saying something? let me know, so I can educate you extensively!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Is it that you don't know what to say or you just feel like saying something? let me know, so I can educate you extensively!
do not interfere! You have no idea what we're talkin about
I was actually tellin Mynd that he doesnt have much responsibilities(as a MOD) in Music section as much as SK, Afam, Ajanlekoko, and evn you

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Well, I have other responsibilities apart from my section
Here on NL?? Apart from those threads you have to update
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
laykhorn:

Then, you shouldn't have mentioned my name!
I believe you need me to clarify things to you and I will. How many times do I comment on this chat thread to begin with? or every other thread for that matter? I know time management and I set my priorities right. If you are able to observe mods that are hooked then you need to evaluate yourself undecided.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
Um...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
laykhorn:
Here on NL?? Apart from those threads you have to update
What is your problem sef? Can't you understand english?

I meant the reason I can't up and leave is cos I have responsibilities here now that has noting to do with updating stories. The reason I can't send the updates are things that I am busy with offline. How is that so difficult? Or is it that you just want someone to exchange words with
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
What's wrong with a mod being "hooked" to their section? Doesn't that show interest and dedication? undecided

And isn't that better compared to a mod who couldn't care less and is indifferent?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
This part of your comment was just added after I replied you.
laykhorn:
I was actually tellin Mynd that he doesnt have much responsibilities(as a MOD) in Music section as much as SK, Afam, Ajanlekoko, and evn you

These were your initial comments! Nice try! cheesy
laykhorn:
laykhorn:

How did this whole thing start? Redmosquito announced his exit. You quoted Mynd, and explained that he needed to take a break too. Whatever conversation you had with Mynd led to my name being mentioned. Maybe, you should be clearer when passing your message across.

laykhorn:
Lookin forward to when you'll announce yours... You addicted niggy

Mynd_44:
Dude I left in august. No post and no viewing at all. It costs me nothing to up and leave

laykhorn:
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
A lot of exchange of words, why re ppl so engross in a story that they can't simply allow their writers a minute of rest?,just cos of a stories?,let them rest. Pls. They will continue at their perfect time.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
Damex333: A lot of exchange of words, why re ppl so engross in a story that they can't simply allow their writers a minute of rest?,just cos of a stories?,let them rest. Pls. They will continue at their perfect time.
Lmao
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
Damex333: A lot of exchange of words, why re ppl so engross in a story that they can't simply allow their writers a minute of rest?,just cos of a stories?,let them rest. Pls. They will continue at their perfect time.
God bless you, sir grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by MaziOmenuko: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
Wad'up people? Cuddle, you never responded to my semi-demi-un-in-formal letter!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EfemenaXY: 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
^^ You mean your hemi-demi-semi-quaver of a letter eh? cheesy

*** Someone's gone all musical on us *** tongue
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
sup people?...
First time i'll see Cuddles pissed! And i feel laykhorn actually meant no harm...
Or is there an underlying 'issue'?
I think everybody shd relax.
Sup Larry-in-the-Sun?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
This guys are making this frustratin...
@Cuddle, pesin no fit talk mention ur name ni.. No P! Point Absorbed. I added that part because I believed I owed u an explanation for mentionin ur name

@Mynd, thanks for the insult.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
laykhorn: This guys are making this frustratin...
@Cuddle, pesin no fit talk mention ur name ni.. No P! Point Absorbed

You know how I roll. Me insulting you will be me going hard. Ask anyone I don't hold back.

I was just trying to understand this. Abi na because I no use my smileys?
cheesycheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesycheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
laykhorn: This guys are making this frustratin...
@Cuddle, pesin no fit talk mention ur name ni.. No P! Point Absorbed. I added that part because I believed I owed u an explanation for mentionin ur name

*offers him a can of Amstel with pepper soup*...
Cool down my guy...so how was ur day?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
Holy crap!
Gawd!!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (725) (Reply)

Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.