Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,975 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (496690 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
cry
Where is she?
(trembling)
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
firestar: cry
Where is she?
(trembling)
She went into hiding grin

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Nice to meet you.
Nice to meet you too
Hope you remembered me?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
chris_villa:
Nice to meet you too
Hope you remembered me?
*rolls eyes*
Here we go again
***Happy New year y'all
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinnau(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Vickii Ro:
*rolls eyes*
Here we go again
***Happy New year y'all
new year? Is someone living on another planet?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Royver(m): 4:08am On Dec 04, 2013
Divepen: ..
Divepen how far?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
Year has almost cam to an end
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
Vickii Ro:
[b]*rolls eyes*
[/b]Here we go again
***Happy New year y'all
One of these days, if you don't stop rolling them, the eyes would fall off their sockets.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
firestar: cry
Where is she?
(trembling)
She's coming back next year.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:
One of these days, if you don't stop rolling them, the eyes would fall off their sockets.
*rolls eyes*
*tongue out*
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Vickii Ro:
*rolls eyes*
*tongue out*
I kuku have warned you.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:
I kuku have warned you.
What's with this unholy mixture of pidgin nd good english?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
Vickii Ro:
What's with this unholy mixture of pidgin nd good english?
grin I'm a lousy pidginer. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 05, 2013
Vickii Ro:
*rolls eyes*
Here we go again
***Happy New year y'all

Stfu and greet vickii
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 05, 2013
chris_villa:

Stfu and greet vickii
Uhhhm,look around u Colonel,u aint in ur barracks
Nd dnt curse around me...Thanx
*psst*
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Uhhhm,look around u Colonel,u aint in ur barracks
Nd dnt curse around me...Thanx
*psst*
You're right vickii
well I promised no e_curse till after my bday and its over so I dont mind releasing the ones i kept for you since
I miss you baby *puppy eyes*
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by ugocletus(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2013
Love [center][/center][color=#006600][/color]4 Daddy
Her hair was up in a ponytail
Her favorite dress tied with a bow
Today was Daddy's Day at school
And she couldn't wait to go.
But her mommy tried to tell her,
That she probably should stay home.
Why the kids might not understand,
If she went to school alone.
But she was not afraid;
She knew just what to say.
What to tell her classmates..........http://www.ugtech9..com/2013/12/love-for-daddy.html
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinnau(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
timpaker:

Na me dem wan use open eyes?

This is her first time of doing it. I smell beef. The woman just dey show herself. Make I no win this case first.

how did it go tim?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
Obinnau:
how did it go tim?
evening.

I got a complaint/request/grudge against you and your co sad

can i shoot?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
chris_villa:
You're right vickii
well I promised no e_curse till after my bday and its over so I dont mind releasing the ones i kept for you since
I miss you baby *puppy eyes*
I missed ur wahala sha
So shagg!ng thngs on ur bday abi?
Hell fire neva full ooooo
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Vickii Ro:
I missed ur wahala sha
So shagg!ng thngs on ur bday abi?
Hell fire neva full ooooo
Lol...details will be in the diary soon
its amazing and I woulda invited you if you had a travelling document.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by timpaker(m): 12:16am On Dec 06, 2013
Obinnau: how did it go tim?

Chairman, we settled out of court oooo.
Cuz the lawyer I was given said our case is a "puppet csse" (I don't know what he meant by that) and advised I reached an agreement with the lady.
So I swallowed my pride (the woman is well connected) and agreed never to turn it up very loud.
I've since put up the sound system for sale
undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by stefikal(f): 4:52am On Dec 06, 2013
timpaker:

Cuz the lawyer I was given said our case is a "puppet csse" (I don't know what he meant by that) and advised I reached an agreement with the lady.
So I swallowed my pride (the woman is well connected) and agreed never to turn it up very loud.
undecided

awwww...eyah
can I buy it?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinnau(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2013
princesa:
evening.

I got a complaint/request/grudge against you and your co sad

can i shoot?
shoot.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinnau(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2013
timpaker:

undecided
good. Never hurts to be peaceful.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2013
Obinnau:
shoot.

my bullet don cold since na..lol

anyways, here it goes.
You guyz are not encouraging us down at the 'Poems for Review' board atall. None of the poems make frontpage. Its so bad that advertising on that board costs as low as 54 naira! Jeez! Yet people no come.

You can imagine the deplorable and laughable state that it is.

Any hope for us?sad
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2013
princesa:

my bullet don cold since na..lol

anyways, here it goes.
You guyz are not encouraging us down at the 'Poems for Review' board atall. None of the poems make frontpage. Its so bad that advertising on that board costs as low as 54 naira! Jeez! Yet people no come.

You can imagine the deplorable and laughable state that it is.

Any hope for us?sad
I moderate the section alone ma'am. It will also help if you endorse threads from there on the complaints thread there and I will see how far it will fly
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2013
okay, don't blame me much though, cos as a moderator, you hardly visit there yourself. And even though i saw the complaint thread, i didn't think it was functional, cobwebs everywhere!

Okay then, i will do as you suggest.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2013
princesa: okay, don't blame me much though, cos as a moderator, you hardly visit there yourself. And even though i saw the complaint thread, i didn't think it was functional, cobwebs everywhere!

Okay then, i will do as you suggest.
And you think I dont go there because? Funny.....
So how market?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
And you think I dont go there because? Funny.....
So how market?
because you sit ur butt here in the mother board 'just passing by' threads and seeking for who to devour!

And am not selling nothing!

angry

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
princesa:
because you sit ur butt here in the mother board 'just passing by' threads and seeking for who to devour!

And am not selling nothing!

angry
And how are you so sure I am here all day?

Everyone sells something.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
And how are you so sure I am here all day?

Everyone sells something.

err...i don't know, you should have a life off nl right.

then i can rightfully say you also sell something? Weed is an example right? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (725) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.