Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (492007 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
princesa:

err...i don't know, you should have a life off nl right.

then i can rightfully say you also sell something? Weed is an example right? tongue
I sell love and happiness
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by timpaker(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
stefikal:

awwww...eyah
can I buy it?

Nope. angry I've decided to park it up till she leaves the neighbourhood
Obinnau: good. Never hurts to be peaceful.
At times peace isn't an option. Peace could be oppressing and suppressing at the same time. Now i can't play my K-switch Ft. D'banj (Obimo) and my Indian musics that loud again
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
I sell love and happiness
then they must be stale tongue

timpaker:

At times peace isn't an option. Peace could be oppressing and suppressing at the same time. Now i can't play my K-switch Ft. D'banj (Obimo) and my Indian musics that loud again

don't worry, you will survive tongue
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by timpaker(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
princesa:
don't worry, you will survive tongue
How? Music is life. It is deep like poetry and heals the soul embarassed embarassed
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
princesa:
then they must be stale tongue

Ask those I sell it to
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
Ask those I sell it to

Hmmm
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
timpaker:
How? Music is life. It is deep like poetry and heals the soul embarassed embarassed

aww that's true, what are we gonna do about it? sad

*taps finger on the desk*

hmm, oh well, I guess you're stuck with silence, sorry. grin

texanomaly:

Hmmm

Madam over to you, oga said i should ask you how his love and happiness taste.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
princesa:

aww that's true, what are we gonna do about it? sad

*taps finger on the desk*

hmm, oh well, I guess you're stuck with silence, sorry. grin

Madam over to you, oga said i should ask you how his love and happiness taste.

Bahahahaha...I like you.
You make me laugh.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly:

Bahahahaha...I like you.
You make me laugh.

lol grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Sylvaxxl(m): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hi everyone my name's sylvanus. I've been a nairalander for a great while n come to enjoy it like my food, but one striking thing about nairaland is the stories I read.
really I would say I av never read a novel cos they get boring after a while but dat of nairaland's quite different, so to dat I really want to appreciate those who take out time to write those interesting stories by paying you for ur story. yep this is a personal thing its no fraud though it may not be much for now but its just a start. To dat, I've specially created a Twitter account for this. I'm goin to be updating it episode by episode so for more info send an email to this gmail account:sylvastory@gmail.com. pls fear not for its no scam my number's 08167039824 feel free to contact me via dat number.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Blaqking(m): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
I'll take one bottle of fayrouz plus 1000naira suya!

I hail o.
I be jjc for nairaland, n i'm liking what i'm seeing
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sylvaxxl:
Hi everyone my name's sylvanus. I've been a nairalander for a great while n come to enjoy it like my food, but one striking thing about nairaland is the stories I read.
really I would say I av never read a novel cos they get boring after a while but dat of nairaland's quite different, so to dat I really want to appreciate those who take out time to write those interesting stories by paying you for ur story. yep this is a personal thing its no fraud though it may not be much for now but its just a start. To dat, I've specially created a Twitter account for this. I'm goin to be updating it episode by episode so for more info send an email to this gmail account:sylvastory@gmail.com. pls fear not for its no scam my number's 08167039824 feel free to contact me via dat number.

#BoysAreNotSmiling grin

@blaq
care to share what you're seeing? smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Blaqking(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
princesa:

#BoysAreNotSmiling grin

@blaq
care to share what you're seeing? smiley

creativity, homur, n craziness...cocktail of life
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
and what are you bringing to the table? wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Blaqking(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
princesa: and what are you bringing to the table? wink

we'll see...
I'm a writer (majorly poet) n i'm currently trying to get writers on nairaland to play a writing game...its frustrating tho
#sipsbeer
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
how can you bring up a furstrating game
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Blaqking(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
princesa: how can you bring up a furstrating game

the game aint frustrating, not if you are creative enough. The fact that no one is playing it is
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
That's cos they are reading stories and mobbing down writers who don't update often, they ain't got time for games grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Blaqking(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
princesa: That's cos they are reading stories and mobbing down writers who don't update often, they ain't got time for games grin

hmmn...*burps* too bad
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
If you wanna make much relevance here, start up a good story: well paragraphed, good narrative, good story line, regular update. Avoid so much grammatical blunders...

Then you'd get me interested, And offcourse, take course of our wonderful world of readers.

That's the secret, no price demanded.wink

Goodnight buddy, I'll be seeing you around.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Blaqking(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
princesa: If you wanna make much relevance here, start up a good story: well paragraphed, good narrative, good story line, regular update. Avoid so much grammatical blunders...

Then you'd get me interested, And offcourse, take course of our wonderful world of readers.

That's the secret, no price demanded.wink

Goodnight buddy, I'll be seeing you around.

just did...a short story. G'night bud, dream of bed bugs

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by MasterKtops(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2013
Kind folks out there,please read and reply this:
https://www.nairaland.com/1548051/prince-golmoth-vs-aces-three
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
firestar: ...
kiss
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by MasterKtops(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EzePromoe: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
I was just opportuned to bounce on that award thread over one and half month of unfollowing but stating my distaste would be tantamount to flogging a dead horse. It's stale now angry

Anyways, GOOD EVENING ALL!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Na so we see am oh, mynd and co just do us film trick grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 7:02am On Dec 10, 2013
cheesy

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 7:33am On Dec 10, 2013
grin grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by timpaker(m): 8:23am On Dec 10, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (725) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.