Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (488018 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
And yeah...
To every other person who has affected me here on nl.

I say Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obinnau: you should do well to mind how you shout at her, though i know where it came from. Ever wondered what can harm a soldier?
Not my kinda soldier...lol
I dont even stay in barracks
I'm a hangaround soldier
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
princesa: And yeah...

You sound sweet,come have the breakup kiss.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obinnau: she is good. Just dont break her heart
or i promise you i will......
The first is cool and very unlikely of you
I will never break her heart.
The second paragraph is quite threatening coupled with the part that you're in the east.
I'll set up an ATL for you and you'll be in my net before dawn.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
princesa: And yeah...

I'm sure I fall in the positive side grin

Happy new year ahead.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
chris_villa:
The first is cool and very unlikely of you
I will never break her heart.
The second paragraph is quite threatening coupled with the part that you're in the east.
I'll set up an ATL for you and you'll be in my net before dawn.
Chris, Chris...always fighting over spilt milk grin .
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Chris, Chris...always fighting over spilt milk grin .
Good boy,now you know!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I'm sure I fall in the positive side grin

Happy new year ahead.

you can't begin to imagine how positive grin

happy new year.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
chris_villa:
Shut up!!
I am duping you!! tongue

you can't dump what you never had, and yeah the pseudo-breakup kiss tastes sour. tongue
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
princesa:

you can't dump what you never had, and yeah the pseudo-breakup kiss tastes sour. tongue
You see why I said all I said earlier.
I know we are perfect together.(IF HBG CATCH ME grin )
I apologize on your behalf for using pseudo on me.
Next time,I'll give you a harder apology.
Maybe you're confident that your boyfriend is standing up to me but I bet you he is not up to standards.
I know he can't afford a bottle of RIHANNA neither can he take you to see a concert in LA where tickets cost $300.
No its almost his monthly salary...lolz
I'm joking ooo,tho he asked for it.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
If I were you Chris, I'd get off my back already.

Am Really trying hard here to be civil...

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 5:02am On Dec 27, 2013
Competition is always a good thing grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Killacraft(m): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Okay.. I'm not a known nairalander... Please I write, can I meet yall. I'm Rik.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2013
Killacraft: Okay.. I'm not a known nairalander... Please I write, can I meet yall. I'm Rik.

Hi Rik. Im Tex. What do you enjoy writing?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 7:03am On Dec 27, 2013
Bonjour a toutes...
Rik, welcome.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2013
firestar: Bonjour a toutes...
Rik, welcome.
Hey firestar. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 27, 2013
princesa: If I were you Chris, I'd get off my back already.

Am Really trying hard here to be civil...
You sound great when you get angry,it's a huge 'turn on' to me.
Ok lets do it again...
I said I love you and you're being civil about that.
Is that what you told larry sun that made him quit?
Lolz,I am never quiting and I like stubborn girls like you.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2013
texanomaly:
Hey firestar. Good morning.
Good morning cheriè. How was your rest?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2013
tongue
Cuddles! I seeeeee you...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2013
firestar:
Good morning cheriè. How was your rest?

Just now going to bed. It is 12:30am here in Texas. Good night.

Laterz

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2013
firestar: tongue
Cuddles! I seeeeee you...

Lol, how did I get here? cheesy

OMG, I need to adopt a sleek method of sneaking in, and spying on my friends. wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 7:59am On Dec 27, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Lol, how did I get here? cheesy

OMG, I need to adopt a sleek method of sneaking in, and spying on my friends. wink

cheesy
...that you do cherie!
How're you?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2013
firestar:
cheesy
...that you do cherie!
How're you?

I am good O.

I have been staring at my thread (quotes) for the past 20 mins but no inspiration O jare.
I have deleted and edited several time. I have become very lazy. Typing is even doing me one kind.

How are you?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2013
chris_villa:
Ok lets do it again...
Brilliant. That's just absolutely brilliant of you, Chris! angry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Brilliant. That's just absolutely brilliant of you, Chris! angry
And that was so gentle of you...
She's fun to be with,don't you think?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2013
chris_villa:
And that was so gentle of you...
She's fun to be with,don't you think?
You won't get much ladies with that signature you foster. Too prurient.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2013
Larry-Sun:
You won't get much ladies with that signature you foster. Too prurient.
Who said I need more?
I've got about a score offline
and many more to cumm online
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by timpaker(m): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2013
Merry Christmas
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2013
chris_villa:
Ok lets do it again...

why do I have a feeling that this is gonna be a hard one? sad

angry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 27, 2013
princesa:

why do I have a feeling that this is gonna be a hard one? sad

angry
You can never imagine how hard it could get.
So hard that I ignored all threads to attend to this even when it's not the first.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by noble4d(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
chris_villa:
You can never imagine how hard it could get.
So hard that I ignored all threads to attend to this even when it's not the first.

undecided

am bored, anyone home sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (725) (Reply)

Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.