Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (492098 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hello peeps , A thrilling story you've got Ashtonmcqueen smiley SHALOM.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Tovot:

Hello peeps , A thrilling story you've got Ashtonmcqueen smiley SHALOM.

E-bestie, how are you? I've missed you... Care to say hi to me?smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Good evening, nobles.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by tydd(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Hey peeps...pls do anyone know any website i can get free novels in e-book format,,,,,,,boredom yaff kill me,nysc no do me well
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2015
cry Ishilove, why have you been ignoring my mentions. Did I offend you, if so I'll apologize.embarassed
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Borrussia:
cry Ishilove, why have you been ignoring my mentions. Did I offend you, if so I'll apologize.embarassed
Huh? I don't know what you're talking about embarassed undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ishilove:

Huh? I don't know what you're talking about embarassed undecided
I mentioned you throughout this week, even after creating a thread but you never reply; making me feel I have offended you.

Whereas I have a problem and I'm hoping you could help me out?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
cry Ishilove please nau, come see as I dey prostrate... In Yoruba- Jebure awo olugbebe In igbo- Chinkere nkam marere yinku...

I can't create a thread since yesterday and I'm not serving any ban, it kept displaying 'Server Overwhelmed' whilst tons of useless thread are being created every second. Please Ma, look into it.embarassed
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Borrussia:
cry Ishilove please nau, come see as I dey prostrate... In Yoruba- Jebure awo olugbebe In igbo- Chinkere nkam marere yinku...

I can't create a thread since yesterday and I'm not serving any ban, it kept displaying 'Server Overwhelmed' whilst tons of useless thread are being created every second. Please Ma, look into it.embarassed
Perhaps the server is overwhelmed by the 'useless' threads and it's scared of accommodating another.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
LarrySun:
Perhaps the server is overwhelmed by the 'useless' threads and it's scared of accommodating another.
Behold the great commander of philistine grandiloquence.. How have you been Sir?

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Borrussia:
Behold the great commander of philistine grandiloquence.. How have you been Sir?
Philistine grandiloquence? LOL! I'm good, sir. How are you, too?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
LarrySun:
Philistine grandiloquence? LOL! I'm good, sir. How are you, too?
I'm good too. Please help me plead with ishilove, I know she's the one behind the reason I'm not able to create a thread.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2015
www.obooko.com , but you have to register first.
tydd:
Hey peeps...pls do anyone know any website i can get free novels in e-book format,,,,,,,boredom yaff kill me,nysc no do me well
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Divepen1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Borrussia:
I'm good too. Please help me plead with ishilove, I know she's the one behind the reason I'm not able to create a thread.
check your profile to know the reason before wrongly accusing her
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Divepen1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
Borrussia:

Clear your cache
or change the browser.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Divepen1:

Clear your cache
or change the browser.
It is the mods handiwork, and why they are doing these is still a misery to me, I can only create a thread in two days. Maybe they don't want me to create a thread again cos my topic is always gracing front page.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Divepen1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Borrussia:
It is the mods handiwork, and why they are doing these is still a misery to me, I can only create a thread in two days. Maybe they don't want me to create a thread again cos my topic is always gracing front page.
That's a notion. It has happened to me before. So, you either
1. Check if you've been banned
2.Do what I say
or log in with someone else's account to see it
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Divepen1:

That's a notion. It has happened to me before. So, you either
1. Check if you've been banned
2.Do what I say
or log in with someone else's account to see it
If I was banned, I wouldn't be replying you post, and yes I've opened a topic with my alt acct and it graced frontpage and I was banned by a mod in guise of a spam-bot afterwards.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
I respected you, I made my complaints in a nice way even though some peoples will go about it the wrong way, i tag you in my every topic even though I'm aware that it is either of the both of you behind my predicament! But what do I get in return? 'Ignored'....

Well since I've made my complaints and nothing was done, I guess I'll have to open a thread about it tomorrow and tag Seun. I can't create a thread right now, but I'm sure you guys are still gonna release me from the prison and I'll create a thread about it. (But what I really don't get is why you guys do not want me to create a thread, I'm I Abubakar Shekau?

Cc. Lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
Borrussia:
I respected you, I made my complaints in a nice way even though some peoples will go about it the wrong way, i tag you in my every topic even though I'm aware that it is either of the both of you behind my predicament! But what do I get in return? 'Ignored'....

Well since I've made my complaints and nothing was done, I guess I'll have to open a thread about it tomorrow and tag Seun. I can't create a thread right now, but I'm sure you guys are still gonna release me from the prison and I'll create a thread about it. (But what I really don't get is why you guys do not want me to create a thread, I'm I Abubakar Shekau?

Cc. Lalasticlala ishilove
Nobody is stopping you from creating a thread. Clear your cache or use another browser.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Divepen1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Borrussia:
If I was banned, I wouldn't be replying you post, and yes I've opened a topic with my alt acct and it graced frontpage and I was banned by a mod in guise of a spam-bot afterwards.
It's not a mod. It's a program. Send a Pm to the mods and they will unban you.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by naptu2: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Borrussia:

That usually happens when you've created too many threads within a short time span (people who create too many posts are also told that the "server is overwhelmed" when they want to create a new post). The antispam bot thinks that you are a robot (a spambot) that is creating lots of threads to spam the forum.

The usual solution is to wait a while. It usually corrects itself after a day or two.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Divepen1:

It's not a mod. It's a program. Send a Pm to the mods and they will unban you.
Its not a ban, I'm not serving any ban, and I've used three different phones, but it is all to no avail.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
naptu2:

That usually happens when you've created too many threads within a short time span (people who create too many posts are also told that the "server is overwhelmed" when they want to create a new post). The antispam bot thinks that you are a robot (a spambot) that is creating lots of threads to spam the forum.

The usual solution is to wait a while. It usually corrects itself after a day or two.
The highest amount of thread I've created in a day is two, and the bot has been disturbing me since then, banning me unnecessarily and making me unable to create threads.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
naptu2:

Nice one! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by naptu2: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Borrussia:
The highest amount of thread I've created in a day is two, and the bot has been disturbing me since then, banning me unnecessarily and making me unable to create threads.

Well, it's happened to me and many of my friends in the past and it's usually caused by creating too many posts or too many threads. The mods can't fix it. The bot usually releases you after a day or two.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
naptu2:

Well, it's happened to me and many of my friends in the past and it's usually caused by creating too many posts or too many threads. The mods can't fix it. The bot usually releases you after a day or two.
Nice one bro, I like your humor and manner of approach, I'll try to reduce the threads I create drasticallysmiley And BTW are you a mod?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Erm, *clears throat*

Ma'am ishilove, sorry for the outburst, I figured that's the only way I can get your attention, whereas I thought it was the mods handiwork.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIEQi0jVTrYnNU8DH_8Wio8BIPZ1c5qbtrOvvwPIlFJbt5LAUgYJOpRbU[/img]
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Borrussia:
Nice one bro, I like your humor and manner of approach, I'll try to reduce the threads I create drasticallysmiley And BTW are you a mod?
He is the great Naptu2, Nairaland's resident walking encyclopedia.

Ask D'banj, he will tell you about Naptu cool

Flavour even released a track titled 'naptu2 sekem sekem'

You must really be a new comer if you don't know who naptu2 is... undecided

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ishilove:

He is the great Naptu2, Nairaland's resident walking encyclopedia.

Ask D'banj, he will tell you about Naptu cool

Flavour even released a track titled 'naptu2 sekem sekem'

You must really be a new comer if you don't know who naptu2 is... undecided
I became a member last year and I can swear I've came across his moniker before but I didn't know he is an Encyclopedia tongue

I think I'll have to start paying respect to you peeps that ought to be respected cool

Naptu2, Ishilove and Lalasticlala
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPxUMTng9YZuO--e9SmodrdNR9rymullrGIoPs7Q0sW8KjmLkEJrbRmnf-[/img]
I doff my heart for ya'll that's making NL worthwhile, you're just too much
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin Ishilove

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (725) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.