Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,420 members, 7,864,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (497556 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2015

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2015

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2015

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Niklausa and Ishilove are posting dots to each other

Could this be love?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
standd:

Could this be love?
Lmao
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Niklausa:

>>>>

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
To all of you

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
standd:

Could this be love?

Me in love with Ishilove? No way grin
Mba, it can't happen. Not in this life.....or the next.

Even if I gulp down 20 bottles of love portion, it won't still work. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Else

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ishilove:

>>>>

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Dannan: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
What the flip happened here?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Niklausa:

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
Niklausa:

Awwww..you are in Love already.
Pay me and I'll deliver her to your doorstep this night.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Niklausa:

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dearpreye, I see you!!! cheesy

Lemme report standd to you. Dear Deapreye, standd beat me, she come and slap me, she come and say my nyash is flat sad sad
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ishilove:
Dearpreye, I see you!!! cheesy

Lemme report standd to you. Dear Deapreye, standd beat me, she come and slap me, she come and say my nyash is flat sad sad

Hmmm! Advanced learner's by my side.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2015

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
standd:

Awwww..you are in Love already.
Pay me and I'll deliver her to your doorstep this night.

I would rather prefer you deliver a gestating hippopotamus to my door step grin No offense. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Niklausa:
This is so dry. Seriously undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ishilove:

This is so dry. Seriously undecided

And who are you to be the judge in deciding what's dry and what's not?

Dry girl like you. undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by charijee(f): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I sure hope so grin

Charijee I can perceive your Cologne grin grin
How were you able to do that when I had no cologne on? grin grin grin

Who's touching your tail here? grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by MizMyColi(f): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hianundecided
Who is this person that has been inundating my dashboard with likes and shares.
Please stop spamming my likes and shares.
I'll report you o
tonguetonguetongue

Wait wait, na joke o, na joke i deygrin
cheesy
Lol

Goodeveningsmiley
No reply me here o.

I just say make I wave give you nitongue
Loooooool
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
charijee:
How were you able to do that when I had no cologne on? grin grin grin

Who's touching your tail here? grin

Hehehe I can smell you within 1000 mile radius even if you were covered in poo cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by AfricanApple(f): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
standd:

Beautiful AfricanApple wink wink
sexy standd, what's up with you

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by charijee(f): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Hehehe I can smell you within 1000 mile radius even if you were covered in poo cheesy
Smell me all you can sweets kiss....you know I followed you here right? wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by AfricanApple(f): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Niklausa:
Why do people keep addressing Mynd44 as a mod?

Wake up peeps. The guy is no longer a moderator.

Cc Africanapple
hian!!! na wa o, me I no know na, no wonder he is acting like this. awwww! why na, why dem do am this kain thing na. it is well sha

as for you mynd, I will mind my business o
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
charijee:
Smell me all you can sweets kiss....you know I followed you here right? wink

Lol yeah I do..... how are you tho? kiss
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by charijee(f): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Lol yeah I do..... how are you tho? kiss
Good you know .....so lead the way home....I'm cool smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
ishilove, please when the ban on this account is lifted on romance, would you kindly free my Picaxo account? I really luv that moniker. Thank u.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by MizMyColi(f): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Lmao
I wonder why it took y'all this long to figure out that Nickalausa is Missclassy cool
Which is why I ignored all her rants.
I was expecting someone on the thread to say so, but since no one did....or maybe someone did but lipsrsealed

Wellundecided
Niklausa:

Hello? Are you not the one who keeps on getting her fvcking self into my mentions?

Bloody pretender!

*unfollows thread.....for good*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Lmao
I wonder why it took y'all this long to figure out that Nickalausa is Missclassy cool
Which is why I ignored all her rants.
I was expecting someone on the thread to say so, but since no one did....or maybe someone did but lipsrsealed

Wellundecided

*unfollows thread.....for good*

This is indeed laughable. grin grin

You must really be pained. You are trying so hard to still feel important and remain relevant in spite of everything, aren't you?
It seems sleep-inducing epistles and bogus grammar isn't working the magic any more, so you've decided to venture into making erroneous claims and laying baseless accusation.

Well, Knock yourself out, miss. wink grin

By the way, it's Niklausa, not Nickalausa. So next time you quote me, endeavor to spell my sobriquet correctly.

Cheers!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (725) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.