Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (497527 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by zicoraads: 12:51am On Jul 22, 2015
Hmmm...seems logical enough. Missclassy...Niklausa...there is even a bit of homophonic rhyme to both monikers. Choi! And na my 'sweetheart' oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2015
LarrySun ..good morning oh, awayu?

Ishilove, warn yourself and take your flat yansh out of my mentions, biko. I don't ever ever ever want to see you or your pancake yansh around me again, ever angry

Erm, erm, ....what else?

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2015
standd:
LarrySun ..good morning oh, awayu?

Ishilove, warn yourself and take your flat yansh out of my mentions, biko. I don't ever ever ever want to see you or your pancake yansh around me again, ever angry

Erm, erm, ....what else?

Is her asss that flat? This is the third time I am seeing someone comment negatively on her asss, in the last three days.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2015
Jaybee Jaybee Jaybee embarassed

*jumping up and down*
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by jaybee3(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2015
standd:
Jaybee Jaybee Jaybee embarassed

*jumping up and down*

You are being watched woman tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2015
Niklausa:

Is her asss that flat? This is the third time someone is commenting negatively on her asss.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
If I tell you her yansh is flatter than a flat screen TV, she will ban us oh, so I won't tell you. Pls, don't ask me again.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2015
standd:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
If I tell you her yansh is flatter than a flat screen TV, she will ban us oh, so I won't tell you. Pls, don't ask me again.

You just told me grin

Chie, doesn't she have enough oestrogen hormones?
I pity her though. But there is still hope, thanks to silicon implants. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2015
zicoraads:
And if I say you have issues now I would be termed an iddioot for intervening in matters that are of no concern of mine.

Your sheer hypocrisy is amazing. And yes, I am beginning to believe what that gentleman said about you that got you running off with your mouth like a mad woman.

You just won't let this be, would you? undecided undecided

Ishilove...it was my firm believe that you let whatever happened on that thread slide without issuing ultimatums and bans like you usually do in the Romance section. And that was very wrong of you. However, I sincerely hope that for everyone's good, we avoid all forms of favouritism in dishing out justice. It should be done no matter whose ox will be gored.

You must think yourself very important, butting into my ish to give advice. But then, delusions is real so I don't blame. Why don't you take your own advice and feck off.
Zicoraads, go through your posts, read all your posts about standd, your insults...unprovoked.
Then STFU and feck off my mentions.
Ignore me please, I beg you.
Goodmorning and have a nice day ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2015
jaybee3:

You are being watched woman tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ah! Lolcheesygrin
I give up!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2015
Standd, some people just enjoy licking asss. It has become a hobby to them. It seems the taste of the asss is so delicious, it affects their perception, reasoning and judgment.

I just pity her asss though, I am sure the upper surface has already peeled off from constant licking.

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2015
Niklausa:

You just told me grin

Chie, doesn't she have enough oestogen hormones?
I pity her though. But there is still hope, thanks to silicon implants. grin

Now you keep exposing your love for her tongue
Sincerely, forget NL or Modship or whatever e-fights may have gone down here.
Ishi is actually a great person, open, kind, mature and very very intelligent and wise.
If you get to know her, you will love her completely.
Believe me.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by zicoraads: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2015
standd:

You must think yourself very important, butting into my ish to give advice. But then, delusions is real so I don't blame. Why don't you take your own advice and feck off.
Zicoraads, go through your posts, read all your posts about standd, your insults...unprovoked.
Then STFU and feck off my mentions.
Ignore me please, I beg you.
Goodmorning and have a nice day ahead.
Naaaaaa...I don't, you on the other hand think yourself important. But I didn't insult you, I only stated facts about you. If I want to insult you, you might take up that option of suicide after all.

And missclassy aka Niklausa...if you want to talk to me, quote me and do so. Don't hide under the cover of your shameless, old hag to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2015
standd:

Now you keep exposing your love for her tongue
Sincerely, forget NL or Modship or whatever e-fights may have gone down here.
Ishi is actually a great person, open, kind, mature and very very intelligent and wise
If you get to know her, you will love her completely.
Believe me.

Na ba su yimani. @ bolded tongue

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2015
Niklausa:
Standd, some people just enjoy licking asss. It has become a hobby to them. It seems the taste of the asss is so delicious, it affects their perception, reasoning and judgment.

I just pity her asss though, I am sure the upper surface has already peeled off from constant licking.

Nah! Some folks on NL bring out the worst in people especially your friends from the Bedlam section (e-warriors who give advice they can't take)
But the Ishilove I know is 50shades of normal, good and sweet.
A friend you will not want to lose.

3 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2015
zicoraads:
Naaaaaa...I don't, you on the other hand think yourself important. But I didn't insult you, I only stated facts about you. If I want to insult you, you might take up that option of suicide after all.

And missclassy aka Niklausa...if you want to talk to me, quote me and do so. Don't hide under the cover of your shameless, old hag to do so.

Ok Zicoraads ..we have heard.
Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2015
Bye Zicoraads. grin

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2015
Ishilove, Niklausa loves you eh tongue I know you know that, she is just hiding behind words.

And erm, Niklausa, let's ignore any mentions targeted at inducing bile, the fight is over. And if you are Misssclassy, it is noones business at all.
Can you ignore? Try pls.

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by zicoraads: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2015
Lol...now I understand where your pain is coming from. And from what I gathered, the dictionary definition of fatuity should be replaced with standd. Even that won't do justice to your name.

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
NL writers and their God complex.....

One thinking he/she is better than the other and comparing how many views they get.

So it was in the times of old, so it is in the new times.

Then there is the disturbing incident of personal info being leaked. I personally love things like that sha. So much info to assimilate.

What can I say? Give me more!!!!

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Warlord3000(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
zicoraads:
Lol...now I understand where your pain is coming from. And from what I gathered, the dictionary definition of fatuity should be replaced with standd. Even that won't do justice to your name.

CHAMPION of a fight that doesn't concern you and people like you are really dumb, I will show you why...
On the original thread, LarrySun threw insults at standd, he would quote thronekid to insult her.
Words like:
"What a thread"
"Concieted paragon"
They don't relate online but he seems to have something against her.
And the likes of it were hurled by LarrySun and she only replied when he mentioned suicide cos she must have thought him to be wise enough not to use such words on a social forum..
And that was when she went at him.
I guess it takes people with higher IQs to see all his jabs at standd but then, the fight has come and go.

You just called her mad but she didn't mention you before you quoted her. So truly this fight is your fight and you are the winner.
You attack Niklausa for supporting standd but you feel you have the right to defend MizMyColi, why?

Anyway, the parties involved have apologized and moved on, no one should quote me cos I am tired of the whole bullshit going on here, if you are not.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Warlord3000(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
@zicoraads..

ITS TIME I DO AWAY WITH THE DIPLOMACY cos i won't stand aside while you keep doing this s##t

For your information...

the standd I know is jovial, boisterous, contented and full of life. She is not suicidal at all, so don't be mistaken. I am her friend so I know. Quit humping on a fight to insult someone who has repeatedly said she doesn't know you or relate with you.
I'm beginning to think you are LarrySun with the way you have carried this fight on your head.
You seem to be the sick one here.
Leave her be and move on.
Pick your own fights and act like a man that you are.

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Warlord3000:

CHAMPION of a fight that doesn't concern you and people like you are really dumb, I will show you why...
On the original thread, LarrySun threw insults at standd, he would quote thronekid to insult her.
Words like:
"What a thread"
"Concieted paragon"
They don't relate online but he seems to have something against her.
And the likes of it were hurled by LarrySun and she only replied when he mentioned suicide cos she must have thought him to be wise enough not to use such words on a social forum..
And that was when she went at him.
I guess it takes people with higher IQs to see all his jabs at standd but then, the fight has come and go.

You just called her mad but she didn't mention you before you quoted her. So truly this fight is your fight and you are the winner.
You attack Niklausa for supporting standd but you feel you have the right to defend MizMyColi, why?

Anyway, the parties involved have apologized and moved on, no one should quote me cos I am tired of the whole bullshit going on here, if you are not.

Peace.

Wait wait wait....so this is an "Awon goons mi" thing?

A has issues with B and then B's friend come with guns and A's friends come with cutlasses? Damn!!!

*singing*
"Shout out si awon goons mi
Awon eruku me
Awon lo Ni kima para,
Kinma keeping cools me
Bi gone sele ninu hood mi
Teba gbo bajinatu, ema ri awon goons mi"
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Warlord3000:
@zicoraads..

ITS TIME I DO AWAY WITH THE DIPLOMACY cos i won't stand aside while you keep doing this s##t

For your information...

the standd I know is jovial, boisterous, contented and full of life. She is not suicidal at all, so don't be mistaken. I am her friend so I know. Quit humping on a fight to insult someone who has repeatedly said she doesn't know you or relate with you.
I'm beginning to think you are LarrySun with the way you have carried this fight on your head.
You seem to be the sick one here.
Leave her be and move on.
Pick your own fights and act like a man that you are.
So we have a case of multiple handles.....

This gets better

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by zicoraads: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Warlord3000...diplomacy? What diplomacy? Who was being diplomatic? The standd you know? Well, maybe you don't know her too well after all. Because this one is tilting very fast towards madness or suicide. Larry? Please don't bring the gentleman into this, this Isaac is totally a different person. You can join in the fray if you like.

I just don't like stupid people, they irritate me. It's a good thing we have friends we care for. Take yours to the hospital, she is in dire need of a mental check up.

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Not one reference to literature, just laundry.

Hum.

Na so-so enajee for Afrika....

pa~raa~raa-raaa...!

Plenty-plenty enajee for Afika....

pa~ raa~raa~raaa....!!

Enajee to gist, enajee to diss, enajee to boil....

pa~raa~raa~raaa!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Like alien invasion... Sup Mynd44 grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mynd44:

Wait wait wait....so this is an "Awon goons mi" thing?

A has issues with B and then B's friend come with guns and A's friends come with cutlasses? Damn!!!

*singing*
"Shout out si awon goons mi
Awon eruku me
Awon lo Ni kima para,
Kinma keeping cools me
Bi gone sele ninu hood mi
Teba gbo bajinatu, ema ri awon goons mi"

What brand of weed are you taking? grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
firestar..firestar, how doest thou?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
sigmundfreud:
Like alien invasion... Sup Mynd44 grin
Siggy!!!!

Where have you been?

What happened to this house? It has become a "fun" place all of a sudden.

When are you getting married? You are getting old oooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (725) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.