Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (492190 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obinnau(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
UjSizzle:

Omg I love you right now! cheesy Thank you.

I try reading eBooks but it's soo difficult. The light hurts my eye and gives me a headache. I can't curl up in my favourite position to read. I can't even skip to the end and the middle and wherever else I want to take a peek! Boring joorh. The only upside to having an ebook is getting them free sad
I got to know of ebooks and i refused reading the conventional hardcopy. about the light issue, it depends on ur device and the software you are using to read the book. if am reading pdf, i use adobe and turn the display to night mode. if am reading an epub file i use UB reader and change the display to grey or black. as for taking a peek, you can decide to use the go to a page option.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gracie...........
HumbledbYGrace:
undecidedti wenk I, neve sloof lrevam ta ruoy ssenhsiloof Mynd!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
AlNelssyn:

Oh! how Nice...I should jus too my Tin Right??Thanks BTW Nice Lines

*Curtsies.*

Go ahead.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
sigmundfreud:

Chai!
See lyrics on top garri and kpomonated pepper smiley
But dat oyel na overflow O...
Oya rest and come back to your original lingo...

PS...no talk French abeg wink

The voice becomes tangible
Heard, the first time
For once...
Like it was written:
When the Word
Became Flesh...
Once,
And for all time.
Hear the soul
Sound the knell
Mama...

...Wish me well
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obinnau:
I got to know of ebooks and i refused reading the conventional hardcopy. about the light issue, it depends on ur device and the software you are using to read the book. if am reading pdf, i use adobe and turn the display to night mode. if am reading an epub file i use UB reader and change the display to grey or black. as for taking a peek, you can decide to use the go to a page option.
On point Obinnau!
UjSizzle u probably need a new "hardware" to optimize the ebooks... Apart from cuddling d book, I do all the things u mentioned... and guess what? U eventually will too tongue
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
firestar:

The voice becomes tangible
Heard, the first time
For once...
Like it was written:
When the Word
Became Flesh...
Once,
And for all time.
Hear the soul
Sound the knell
Mama...

...Wish me well

Flesh burn...spirit "feeled"
The righteous or the chosen one?
Hands clasped...
(plea for the wandering soul.
praise for the Kindred spirit.
prayer for the travelling saint.)

God be with you!

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sigmund Tweety, missed you gboku gboku. How's you?

Tovot, Mynd tongue, Ujsizzle, humbledbygrace, Obinnua, firestar... I greet ya all.

3 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by onuwaje(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Hello guys!
I need a volunteer who would edit my story..
Interested personalities
Gbusonuwaje@gmail.com
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by whitecloth: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
hello everyone
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:16am On Jul 26, 2015
princesa:
Sigmund Tweety, missed you gboku gboku. How's you?
Fine thank you...
What happened to u? You sound subdued... tongue
whitecloth:
hello everyone
Welcome whitecloth... cool
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
SAID A BLADE OF GRASS

Said a blade of grass to an autumn leaf, “You make such a noise falling! You scatter all my winter dreams.”

Said the leaf indignant, “Low-born and low-dwelling! Songless, peevish thing! You live not in the upper air and you cannot tell the sound of singing.”

Then the autumn leaf lay down upon the earth and slept. And when spring came she waked again--and she was a blade of grass.

And when it was autumn and her winter sleep was upon her, and above her through all the air the leaves were falling, she muttered to herself, “O these autumn leaves! They make such noise! They scatter all my winter dreams.”

Kahlil Gibran...from the Madman
Happy Sunday peeps!

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Just imagining the fulfillment I will feel when I finish the screenplay to my sci-fi movie idea and begin posting the story.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
ArrowAssassin:
Just imagining the fulfillment I will feel when I finish the screenplay to my sci-fi movie idea and begin posting the story.
We await the unveiling
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 27, 2015
sigmundfreud:

We await the unveiling

Watch out for a story called Identity theft.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
sigmundfreud:
SAID A BLADE OF GRASS

Said a blade of grass to an autumn leaf, “You make such a noise falling! You scatter all my winter dreams.”

Said the leaf indignant, “Low-born and low-dwelling! Songless, peevish thing! You live not in the upper air and you cannot tell the sound of singing.”

Then the autumn leaf lay down upon the earth and slept. And when spring came she waked again--and she was a blade of grass.

And when it was autumn and her winter sleep was upon her, and above her through all the air the leaves were falling, she muttered to herself, “O these autumn leaves! They make such noise! They scatter all my winter dreams.”

Kahlil Gibran...from the Madman
Happy Sunday peeps!

Oh... The irony of it all.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Obike10: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Can you open the derailers thread..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
sigmundfreud:

Fine thank you...
What happened to u? You sound subdued... tongue
funny you should say that. Lets just say I grew up or rather cant keep up with all that fierceness again. undecided tongue
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
princesa:

funny you should say that. Lets just say I grew up or rather cant keep up with all that fierceness again. undecided tongue
Lol...will miss that fiesty front of yours. I think its best when we settle online into our "nearself". That way we get the best of both the real and e-world.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by onuwaje(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Plss. Encourage me

It's my first story on literature section

https://www.nairaland.com/2492456/kings-underground-memoir-onuwaje
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Captainswag225(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
mhizkel, can u believe that i was banned for one day in the romance section for replying ur post in french? My post was even taken off.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mhizkel(f): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
mhizkel, can u believe that i was banned for one day in the romance section for replying ur post in french? My post was even taken off.
Lol. Sorry!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Captainswag225(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
Lol. Sorry!
its ur fault u know?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mhizkel(f): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
its ur fault u know?
It's our fault. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Captainswag225(m): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
It's our fault. grin
lmao,,, so any plans for the new month?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mhizkel(f): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmao,,, so any plans for the new month?
Yeah!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Captainswag225(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
Yeah!
tell me
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mhizkel(f): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Captainswag225 :
tell me
So much, I can't start listing 'em now.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Captainswag225(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
So much, I can't start listing 'em now.
okay tell me jux 5 of them.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mhizkel(f): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
okay tell me jux 5 of them.
Lol. Not here!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Captainswag225(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol. Not here!
okay let me guess one of them, u plan to get a brazillian wig ryt? Lol
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by bare1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
So nice to come across this post. Lots of lovely articles here. I just completed my ebook and I'm sharing it with anyone who desires to understand laws of success, or anyone who simply desires an interesting read. You can get your free success ebook here: http://www.freesuccessebook.gr8.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (725) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.