Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (492476 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2012
Abdul Fattah: FORUM FOR BLOGGERS: https://www.nairaland.com/1109425/bloggers-shall-meet-here

FORUM FOR BLOGGERS: https://www.nairaland.com/1109425/bloggers-shall-meet-here

FORUM FOR BLOGGERS: https://www.nairaland.com/1109425/bloggers-shall-meet-here[color=#770077][/color]
*clears throat* Alice in wonderland

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Morning dear
Firestar just saw my thread in sexuality. I am smoked fish
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:23am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Firestar just saw my thread in sexuality. I am smoked fish
Bleep I saw her comment and I hope u explain urself before she interprets it herself
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Bleep I saw her comment and I hope u explain urself before she interprets it herself
I swear she is just quiet
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
I swear she is just quiet
start talkin sir...hope u get urself out of this mess because trust me if she goes silent on u,I smell trouble oo.But anyway,silence is a girl's best medicine

later
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by AbdulFattah(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: *clears throat* Alice in wonderland

I don't understand you sir.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2012
Good morning Mynd, HBG, Cuddles, Sino, Alter ego, S.Freud, and whoever i haven't mentioned.

HBG, i read ur diary. I'm wide eyed.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by AlterEgoTM: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2012
E kaaro nibi o grin
Mawning everyone smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2012
uj_sizzle: Good morning Mynd, HBG, Cuddles, Sino, Alter ego, S.Freud, and whoever i haven't mentioned.

morning to you too
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by AlterEgoTM: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2012
uj_sizzle: Good morning Mynd, HBG, Cuddles, Sino, Alter ego, S.Freud, and whoever i haven't mentioned.

Good mawning you smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by CrazyMan(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
Cuddlemii: Hey crazybaby, what's up?
You good honey?
You good sugar?
Brb
I'm good dear...I trust you're ok wink

HumbledbYGrace: Morning sir
Good morning dear...when did you transform into a male...I preferred your former gender. undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
What's good y'all?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by CrazyMan(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44: What's good y'all?
I'm good...and you?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2012
CrazyMan:
I'm good...and you?
Am I always angry and do I act like I am 19?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:

OMG did that really piss u off? I'm sorry if it did, we were only kidding.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2012
uj_sizzle:

OMG did that really piss u off? I'm sorry if it did, we were only kidding.
You know actually, that section has been filled with insults and because I promised muki that I will be good, I stayed off it. Infact, I followed the chatrooms cos the insults from the won't go unreplied if I was there.

And now I track down that old monkey Oephius and see what Guiterlife has been saying/typing on ALL the pages. How would you feel if it were you?

Still think its fun?
And you were judging he was not. His previous post on me said it, I read them all today
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
You know actually, that section has been filled with insults and because I promised muki that I will be good, I stayed off it. Infact, I followed the chatrooms cos the insults from the won't go unreplied if I was there.

And now I track down that old monkey Oephius and see what Guiterlife has been saying/typing on ALL the pages. How would you feel if it were you?

Still think its fun?
And you were judging he was not. His previous post on me said it, I read them all today

ok I'm sorry if i judged wrong then. I don't know you guys past on NL but just forget about all this hmm? Maybe his post sounded a bit insulting and all but hey you ain't always the best of company and yet you have pple who love you in all your annoying capabilities smiley. So Chillax, forget them. Who needs them when you have me to trade insults with hmm grin.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
Abdul Fattah:

I don't understand you sir.
lol
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:

Still think its fun?
wat did guitarlife do Mynd?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: wat did guitarlife do Mynd?
never mind.....he has always been on my case but I guess I should just let him ride up.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
never mind.....he has always been on my case but I guess I should just let him ride up.
hmmmm,u should get used to him,that's in him to annoy people,u 2 r actualy great minds because u think alike.lemme go read wats on on ur thread be back and reply my email
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: hmmmm,u should get used to him,that's in him to annoy people,u 2 r actualy great minds because u think alike.lemme go read wats on on ur thread be back and reply my email
I guess I should
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by CrazyMan(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
You're jovial and friendly...I see no reason why someone would misinterpret your friendly nature into being childish...

If someone told you that...I would suggest that you don't take it personal, or better still ask the mod to hide the post...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
CrazyMan:
I'm good dear...I trust you're ok wink

Good morning dear...when did you transform into a male...I preferred your former gender. undecided
enjoying my new gender
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
I guess I should
send me the link of the thread where they said ur acting like ur 19 pls
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
CrazyMan:
You're jovial and friendly...I see no reason why someone would misinterpret your friendly nature into being childish...

If someone told you that...I would suggest that you don't take it personal, or better still ask the mod to hide the post...
I just reported to the mod and she said It falls on me to act like I am not 19.

I am tempted to go to Seun here but the mod is a friend so I will leave it and let it slide
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: send me the link of the thread where they said ur acting like ur 19 pls
Never mind. He will get his. I am just suprised that the mod would tell me what she did but its all good.

No problem
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
Countdown....
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Never mind. He will get his. I am just suprised that the mod would tell me what she did but its all good.

No problem
I saw it.

The only time wen guitarlife is not putting others down is wen ur on his side.

He is the first guy who pissed me off on nl and I got used to his cranky attitude
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
firestar: Countdown....
oml
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I saw it.

The only time wen guitarlife is not putting others down is wen ur on his side.

He is the first guy who pissed me off on nl and I got used to his cranky attitude
I am on him

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (725) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.