Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Africa Will Never Be One - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa Will Never Be One (7912 Views)

Ebola Outbreak: Why Africa Will Remain Undeveloped / A Must See. Why Poverty Will Never End And Africa Will Never Develope. / United States Of Africa - Will It Ever Work ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Will Never Be One by warya123: 3:11am On Jul 31, 2012
ebere1712: This boy again. I've told you before, go to the people that destroyed you, if they are not busy fuc*king cows. We didn't do this to you. We however sympathise with you. When you grow some balls to face your nemesis, you can come back and ask for help. Until then stick to your zoo.

niggggggger i will hang u
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by ebere1712: 3:14am On Jul 31, 2012
dream on bitch. Feed yoursef first and then come and hang me (a niggar) lol grin wara whatever your name is you and your arab masters can't do shit. Why don't you hang the bantu people in somalia before hanging me. I don't have time for you. Stop drinking raw unsterilised cow milk, it is bad for your brain.

1 Like

Re: Africa Will Never Be One by warya123: 3:29am On Jul 31, 2012
ur bantu brothers in somalia have been hanged and enslaved for hundreds of years
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:31am On Jul 31, 2012
JallowBah:

Its a public discussion-forum.
If I wish to answer, I will.

Thats kinda how it works.

Hey lady,when I said I dont want "non African" responding to my post I didnt mean to be a racist. I hope you werent offended if you arent African. In the tone of this thread I hope you understand the context in which the comment was made. One love,dear.
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:35am On Jul 31, 2012
ebere1712: dream on bitch. Feed yoursef first and then come and hang me (a niggar) lol grin wara whatever your name is you and your arab masters can't do shit. Why don't you hang the bantu people in somalia before hanging me. I don't have time for you. Stop drinking raw unsterilised cow milk, it is bad for your brain.

Nwa ada,ogini ka gi na ndi onu obala na ako ebea? Ima na I na emechu Umu Igbo afa ? Atulu ka onyea gi na ya na ekwu mma! Daalu.
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by warya123: 3:35am On Jul 31, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Hey lady,when I said I dont want "non African" responding to my post I didnt mean to be a racist. I hope you werent offended if you arent African. In the tone of this thread I hope you understand the context in which the comment was made. One love,dear.

I RESPECT THIS MAN

1 Like

Re: Africa Will Never Be One by JallowBah(f): 3:55am On Jul 31, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Naaah. Unless you are trying to be ironic, its still discriminating.

And yeah, I am white.
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2012
warya123:

I RESPECT THIS MAN

warya just drop down the cursing. let me put the facts straight. you are NOT european. you are NOT Arab. you are SOOMALI, of CUSHTIC DESCENT. stop using the n" word and let us unite. the situation in you country is extremely bad and the UN has denoted it as a "failed state", so top thinking yourself so high and mighty. so you aren ot n a position to argue against us Nigerians, als considering the fact that you are using aNigerian forum. just tell me what is your problem

JallowBah:

ONE BLOOD.

shut up jallowblah. we are African Tribesmen. stop trying to butt in and try to assimilate us and use your useless white ideology. angry
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by JallowBah(f): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

shut up jallowblah. we are African Tribesmen. stop trying to butt in and try to assimilate us and use your useless white ideology. angry

Lol.
How is one blood WHITE ideology?
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by antitpiah: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2012
JallowBah:

Lol.

Are you looking for a Nigerian mandingo?

I am available. grin
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by JallowBah(f): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2012
antitpiah:

Are you looking for a Nigerian mandingo?

I am available. grin

Nope, I got a gambian fulani grin
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2012
JallowBah:

Lol.

you people try to assimilate everyone! it is your final goal. you and your st.upid theories about adam and eve. useless sh!.t. angry
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by pazienza(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

warya just drop down the cursing. let me put the facts straight. you are NOT european. you are NOT Arab. you are SOOMALI, of CUSHTIC DESCENT. stop using the n" word and let us unite. the situation in you country is extremely bad and the UN has denoted it as a "failed state", so top thinking yourself so high and mighty. so you aren ot n a position to argue against us Nigerians, als considering the fact that you are using aNigerian forum. just tell me what is your problem

Don't really know why he is too blind to see that. Everybody treats us like sh.It,yet we treat each other even worst. Why can't we unite?
I can easily point out the differences between europeans,yet they are united.
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by warya123: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

sorry buddy...but somalia can never unite with the rest of africa...i am african...cause somalia is in africa..but am ethnicially and racially somali...when you label me black...ur labeling me what you are which is very offensive...

its like arabs labelings white arab cause they are the same skin color....when you label me black....its akin to genocide...i have an ethnicity...why be labeled a color cause some of you dont know your ethnicities...

as for uniting..ethiopians are pro african...somalis are pro muslim....sorry but i doubt it will ever happen...we can respect each other...but the bantu invasion of our country by kenya, uganda, ethiopia, and burundi will be something bantus will regret for a looooong time....

cause somalis kicked out europeans....and other foriegners...and we never forget stuff....the fact u invaded my country with the help of whites its the ultimate betrayal....we havent forgiven ethiopia for what they did 1 thousand years ago...so we are not surprised that they attacked us at our weakest moment....but you bantus came in....this will surely push somalia to the arab league....add this to the fact that EGYPT has elected a muslim brother hood...and egypt hates ethiopia cause ethiopia is building a damn that slows down water from the nile river to egypt....somalia will be leaving african union more and more....i hope u bantus are happy.

this has pushed somalis closer to the arab world....now their are arabs in somalia fighting alongside somalis against bantus....
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by Olaone1: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2012
undecided
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by isalegan2: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ola one: undecided

embarassed angry undecided
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by Olaone1: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
isale_gan2:

embarassed angry undecided
angry lipsrsealed undecided cheesy
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by isalegan2: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ola one:
angry lipsrsealed undecided cheesy

Re: Africa Will Never Be One by JallowBah(f): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

you people try to assimilate everyone! it is your final goal. you and your st.upid theories about adam and eve. useless sh!.t. angry

I dont believe in Adam and Eve?
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:29am On Aug 01, 2012
warya123:

sorry buddy...but somalia can never unite with the rest of africa...i am african...cause somalia is in africa..but am ethnicially and racially somali...when you label me black...ur labeling me what you are which is very offensive...

its like arabs labelings white arab cause they are the same skin color....when you label me black....its akin to genocide...i have an ethnicity...why be labeled a color cause some of you dont know your ethnicities...

as for uniting..ethiopians are pro african...somalis are pro muslim....sorry but i doubt it will ever happen...we can respect each other...but the bantu invasion of our country by kenya, uganda, ethiopia, and burundi will be something bantus will regret for a looooong time....

cause somalis kicked out europeans....and other foriegners...and we never forget stuff....the fact u invaded my country with the help of whites its the ultimate betrayal....we havent forgiven ethiopia for what they did 1 thousand years ago...so we are not surprised that they attacked us at our weakest moment....but you bantus came in....this will surely push somalia to the arab league....add this to the fact that EGYPT has elected a muslim brother hood...and egypt hates ethiopia cause ethiopia is building a damn that slows down water from the nile river to egypt....somalia will be leaving african union more and more....i hope u bantus are happy.

this has pushed somalis closer to the arab world....now their are arabs in somalia fighting alongside somalis against bantus....

brother ,you have either been brainwashed or your political learning is not correct. when i say Africans must unite, i mean us AFRICAN TRIBALS, "NOT BLACKS". IT INCLUDES THE TOUAREG (WHO ARE OF MUCH FAIRER SKIN) , THE FULANI, AND ALL OTHER AFRICAN TRIBES. "BLACK" is just wrong African American ideology. it has nothing to do with us. even today when people call me black, i tell them i am Dark Brown. i am NOT BLACK.

and why would any Bantu invade Somalia?? there are not much resources or anything over there. Infact hordes of Somalis are migrating across the border to Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar to open business. These are BANTU LANDS.

how does ethiopia building a damn affect you SOmalis?? the Nile doesnt even flow through you! OMGS! and the muslim brotherhood is a radical failure. you wait and watch. they are terrorists. you have civil war in your country because of islam and al shabab. there is NO denying it! only when you leave this foreign culture, will you be able to build up your country. or else, till then you will only face war, starvation and misery.

the piracy in Aden wont keep you surviving for long. someday or the other, foreign forces will send battle ships and destroy piracy over there. the nyou will be under siege and will starve, like trapped rats in a cage. it is time you make ammends before it is too late. .

*dont take any offence. i am speaking with all due honesty and sincerity. if you have the mental capacity to understand, you will know. .
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by ebere1712: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2012
You think wara* is human. Dream on. He is a cow that worships a pedo*phile. They are a people, that plague anywhere they go with disease and violence. They represent the perversion of the humanity. If you want to reason with such an animal, be my guest. My take is that he should focus his anger on his zoo and fellow cows and stop spamming decent people with his stupid pictures of his disease ridden cows.
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by ebere1712: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2012
I hereby render my unreserved apology to cows, for qualifying them with wara*. I am genuinely sorry and I believe cows are a wonderful animal. Wara* and his fellow mohameds are devils.

3 Likes

Re: Africa Will Never Be One by mrkels(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2012
@Op I got one advice for you, Stop holding in your farts, it travels up your spine into your brain and that's where all these shitty topics and comments come from.I am sure you are using a borrowed phone or a phone collected from a buntu and tapping free wifi from a UN base camp cos I know you certainly don't have the resources to be online here on nairaland. Get a life, you a big faker, I tell it to your face you aint sh*it but a zilch
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by andrewza: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2012
Actual it is far worse. He is a hypocrite. He is living in America studying at a university (something somalia dose not have) and then claims he wants to go back to Somalia to lead it. This fool knows nothing about Africa or Somalia he is more American than any thing else.

Has for the African Unity it is a long time wish but I doubt it will happen when so many African counties are not even united.

To the OP those in glass houses should not throw stones at others. Before you talk down on the rest of Africa sort your mess out first. Somalia would die if it where not for the AID from the rest of Africa. And yes you african we would prefer it if you where not but you are so deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Africa Will Never Be One by Olaone1: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2012
isale_gan2:

Why are you rolling on the floor?
Because of my 'no comment?' smiley
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by TerryCarr(m): 4:38am On Aug 05, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Africa Will Never Be One by warya123: 5:22am On Aug 05, 2012
nigggggers
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by andrewza: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2012
Look at the intelligence in that response. What are you studying in America?
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by warya123: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2012
andrewza: Look at the intelligence in that response. What are you studying in America?

am studying african american history. nigggggggers is the word that comes to mind.
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2012
andrewza: Actual it is far worse. He is a hypocrite. He is living in America studying at a university (something somalia dose not have) and then claims he wants to go back to Somalia to lead it. This fool knows nothing about Africa or Somalia he is more American than any thing else.

Has for the African Unity it is a long time wish but I doubt it will happen when so many African counties are not even united.

To the OP those in glass houses should not throw stones at others. Before you talk down on the rest of Africa sort your mess out first. Somalia would die if it where not for the AID from the rest of Africa. And yes you african we would prefer it if you where not but you are so deal with it.

spot on.
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by philoe: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
Poster,

Read a complete description of you by your brother
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120214103822AAFF81Q

1 Like

Re: Africa Will Never Be One by warya123: 2:56am On Aug 06, 2012
philoe: Poster,

Read a complete description of you by your brother
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120214103822AAFF81Q

thats obviously a troll. too many trolls hating. Everyone is facinated by somalis.

i see igbo saying they horn africans on another thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Exactly Is Mother's Maiden Name.............. / APGA Stakeholders Threaten To Dump APGA Over Imposition Of Cand / Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.