Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,724 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Aa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aa (1157 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aa by patani(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2007
A
Re: Aa by SamDerrick(m): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2007
What on earth is wrong with that, why do you have to pretend about it, you can't fake it to make it work!!!
Re: Aa by iice(f): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2007
I suppose one's immediate answer to the asking out question is the summation of the character of the person and no matter how compatible one turns out to be or how much one gets to like another, the memory of the first day will forever mar the relationship and make loving that person impossible. . . .

Someone should really cement those caves
Re: Aa by Elishacom(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2007
So what is wrong with that, after all i and IiCE went out the first day we met  grin
Re: Aa by iice(f): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2007
Hmmmm! Nna na wah
Re: Aa by luvergal: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2009
@Elisha.com, So what is wrong with that, after all i and IiCE went out the first day we met grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmm thats interesting cheesy
Re: Aa by tomelistic(f): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2009
in our culture, is not normal for a lady to woo a man but vice versa. so a lady can notice a man, fall in love wit him without the man knowing it. the highest she can do will be seek for notice and if finally the guy sees her and ask her out on a date and she says yes at the end of the date doesn't make her cheap. guys mustn't be the first to fall in love. grin wink

(1) (Reply)

I Want Her Back Please Help: / Man Weds Pillow / The Perfect Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.