Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,265 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Nigerian Girls And Age! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Age! (1145 Views)

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And Age! by harddrive(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2009
Pls, gals and guys in the house,help answer this question,

WHY DO NIGERIAN GIRLS,LIKE ASKING FOR A GUY'S AGE IMMEDIATELY THEY MEET HIM ONLINE?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Age! by ladyhard(f): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2009
Its only proper to ask so one knows how to relate to the person and also to know the level of communication.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Age! by Dclique(m): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2009
No offence, Maybe its cus you yan like a kid, no babe has asked me my age immediately we start chatting.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Age! by candylips(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2009
abi o
Re: Nigerian Girls And Age! by hbabe(f): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2009
hahaha
Or his voice has not broken, so retains his under 13 voice.

Seriously maybe the girls just want to know if to continue a crush or crush it (if na small boy).
Re: Nigerian Girls And Age! by candylips(m): 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
^^ lie
Re: Nigerian Girls And Age! by r231(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
Dclique:

No offence, Maybe its cus you yan like a kid, no babe has asked me my age immediately we start chatting.

true
Re: Nigerian Girls And Age! by mrperfect(m): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2009
Is like girls are avoiding this question, this type of question happens.
So why? May be to know if you are close to marriage or not(just my guess)
Re: Nigerian Girls And Age! by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2009
To determine if she's dealing with a kid or teenager!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Age! by chibenwa(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2009
sure,not bad asking for ones age at least
u shld know whom ur chating wit.

wether na pikin or na adult.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Age! by coolier(f): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
Dclique:

No offence, but even that is kids stuff to me!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Age! by harddrive(m): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2009
Well! Thanks for all of your response to my question,I think some people are being unnecessarily playful over this issue,this has not only happened to me but a few of my colleagues who are here with me as well! Besides i think some girls in NL are avoiding the naked truth. Imagine someone who has seen your picture on FACEBOOK, infact the whole and knows very well you're not a kid,I mean am worried!
Well only a few people really said something sensible so far.
mrperfect:

Is like girls are avoiding this question, this type of question happens.
So why? May be to know if you are close to marriage or not(just my guess)
@MRPERFECT,you are absolutely right ,i think it's b/c of this the marriage issue,and am sure nairaland girls are avoiding this truth,although i know the good NL girls will soon say something revealing.
lady_hard:

Its only proper to ask so one knows how to relate to the person and also to know the level of communication.

I guess you are right lady_hard,you sound intelligent. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Age! by iice(f): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2009
Why do nigerian guys always ask for age when they meet a woman online? grin

harddrive:

Well! Thanks for all of your response to my question,I think some people are being unnecessarily playful over this issue,this has not only happened to me but a few of my colleagues who are here with me as well! Besides i think some girls in NL are avoiding the unclothed truth. Imagine someone who has seen your picture on FACEBOOK, infact the whole and knows very well you're not a kid,I mean am worried!
Well only a few people really said something sensible so far.@MRPERFECT,you are absolutely right ,i think it's b/c of this the marriage issue,and am sure nairaland girls are avoiding this truth,although i know the good NL girls will soon say something revealing. I guess you are right lady_hard,you sound intelligent. Thanks.

Some people look older than they are. some look younger than they are.
Besides, age is a determinant factor in some relationships.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Age! by init4dmoni(m): 12:09am On Dec 21, 2009
dumbest question eva asked by a girl tongue
chances r the guy is going to suddenly add a few yrs sad
Re: Nigerian Girls And Age! by Esolver1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2009
@poster, she has the right to ask to find out if the guy is mature enough to take care of her.

she shuold not only ask him his age but also "his occupation"
so Girls, take note. grin

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It / A Case For Pregnancy Before Marriage? / By Chris Hart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.