Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,947 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

First Bank Pay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Pay (4083 Views)

How Much Does Fidelity Bank Pay Their OND Staff??? / Zenith Bank Pay For Ond Holders? / How Much Does Guaranty Trust Bank Pay It/short-term Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Pay by dayobello(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2007
please does anyone has idea on the entry level pay at first bank? anyone with useful information should please contribute
Re: First Bank Pay by angela255: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2007
My friend is a first bank staff and he says that they have reviewed upwards their salary but they are yet to get a letter on the levels.
Unconfirmed BA's get 1.7 million per annum. which is very very cool,

Don't forget that FirstBank is the Big Elephant and the Big Elephant is on the move following their very very successfull IPO were they raised over N500BILLION NAIRA. shocked shocked

Forget Zenith and Oceanic and Intercontinental and all the rest. They are pretenders to the throne. First Bank is number one. Lets us see the pennies a.k.a 50 cents that Zenith is going to raise with their schemingly timed 130 billion Hybrid Offer
Re: First Bank Pay by awa(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2007
angela255:

My friend is a first bank staff and he says that they have reviewed upwards their salary but they are yet to get a letter on the levels.

Don't forget that FirstBank is the Big Elephant and the Big Elephant is on the move following their very very successfull IPO were they raised over N500BILLION NAIRA. shocked shocked

Forget Zenith and Oceanic and Intercontinental and all the rest. They are pretenders to the throne. First Bank is number one. Lets us see the pennies a.k.a 50 cents that Zenith is going to raise with their schemingly timed 130 billion Hybrid Offer

Ehmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: First Bank Pay by graceade(f): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2007
awa:

Ehmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

funny smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: First Bank Pay by angela255: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2007
Yes Nah !! First Bank is now BIG, HOT and very SEXY ! And nothing can stop them now ! I am wishing all those goin for January induction d very best and a hot new salary.
Where are the zenith and oceanic and co lovers in d house. tongue can u guys match 500billion naira, , sorry

500BILLION NAIRA !!
Re: First Bank Pay by bjibola: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2007
angela255:

Yes Nah !! First Bank is now BIG, HOT and very SEXY ! And nothing can stop them now ! I am wishing all those goin for January induction d very best and a hot new salary.
Where are the zenith and oceanic and co lovers in d house. tongue can u guys match 500billion naira, , sorry

500BILLION NAIRA !!
angela255:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! So funny I couldn't laugh. Thought your first post was a mistake until i saw the second one. I don't have any stake whatsoever in either zenith, first bank nor Oceanic. You are obviously of the uninitiated mind. Please what as public offer offer got to do with staff salary?!?!?? First bank is a big bank no doubt when it comes to shareholder's satisfaction. What! You think the money they made from the public Offer is to pay Salaries for Staff. [/b]My dear before you talk to much, Oceanic and Zenith pay one of the highest salaries in the banking sector. In fact, they've been competing for highest paying. [b]Oceanic is the highest paying at 3.1m(starter). This is a confirmed figure, ask anyone there. Zenith I think is in the range of 2.7m, I doubt if First after their review can ever match this.. Besides,Oceanic just Won Best Bank in Nigeria and Zenith also won Best Bank in Africa. . Please and Please and Please, DO NOT BE IGNORANT. Oh and First bank wasn't an IPO, IPO stands for Initial Public Offer. It was just a public offer
Re: First Bank Pay by emmyray(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2007
hey, no need to get insultive in this forum.i believe we are all here to share information, so for the person who asked this is it.firstbank gives unconfirmed staff a salary of about 60 k monthly and when u are confirmed it steps up to about 76 k all other things come as upfront at the beginning of the financial year.forget all the gboju gboju amount of 1.7 million, the most important thing is how much you actually take home at month end.there is a lot of virtual pay, i call it virtual pay cos so much of it is dependent on some factors.for instance,you have a medical allowance which can only be accessed if you fall ill, since Christ took away my infirmities, i dnt collect, or variable pay which depends on your branch performance as well as your appraisal for the financial year.all in all the have some sweet allowances that actually add up also to something substancial.and with the new review coming up and the figures we are hearing,its going to really be a step to the next level, infact it is already scaring staff cos we cant believe the figures until we see it.when the memo went out on the increase, the Md said we were going to raise the standard on staff welfare to compete with industry best practices as well as our contemporaries in the industry, so if you are looking for where to work, JOIN THE ELEPHANT NOW, stay blessed
Re: First Bank Pay by igbanbajo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2007
Emmyray still did not state how much FBN pays.

Let's add the figures up relying on emmyray's numbers:
A confirmed staff who gets NGN76, 000 a month gets NGN988,000 net in 12 months (this includes 13th month).
If your effective rate of tax is assumed to be 12.5%, then your gross pay - excuding all other allowances that are not paid monthly -  comes to NGN1,129,142.86 p.a.

Having set the tone, I think others can add to this figure. Gradually, we'll get to a figure close to actual FBN pay. This will make the initial poster happy.

igbanbajo
Re: First Bank Pay by xammy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2007
NA WAH O!!! where some people are collecting 160k 200k. GOD DAY O
Re: First Bank Pay by rommychyco: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2007
Hay angela255 or wathever u call urself. l'm really disappointed in u.Were u asked about Zenith?why d beef?Zenith has'nt closed her door for unemployed guys like u.U can if u can, write their test for employment.Note this, ZENITH will continue to ride higher above others, so u can go to hell and roast urself to death.
Re: First Bank Pay by Neyoyo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2007
@rommychyco Take am easy, na fight.The important thing is for everybody to get the much sought after jobs.
Re: First Bank Pay by jaziri: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2007
friends , this is a breaking news coming from FBN,

entry level pay has been increase to 2.7m p/a

with effect from january 2008

a friend with FBN revealed this to me.

so if you are part of the next inductees,
believe levels don change

good luck.
Re: First Bank Pay by Abeyphier(m): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2007
@ rommychyco: Nawa ooo. Be like say na ur family get zenith, easy man, easy
Re: First Bank Pay by SOJ(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2007
@jaziri
are u sure?is dis confirmed?let us know
Re: First Bank Pay by Biliamin(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2007
a friend (FBN family) said that entry level pay was 1.7m per annum. after this year's review, the pay was increased to 2.7m effect from january 2008.

confirmed info.
Re: First Bank Pay by Ficco(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2007
Jaziri and Biliamin, if this info is really true, I no feet shout cos I will be going for their training school come January, 2008. shocked shocked shocked

Please someone should tell me its not lie.
Re: First Bank Pay by coxy: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2007
I just hope this news about the review is true o?With this kind of package including other benefits, the BIG ELEPHANT IS THE BEST!
Well, lets wait till we get there in January.
Re: First Bank Pay by skeleton(f): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2007
grin grin well guys ,i am a First banker (just 2months old),we received a memo 2weeks ago that "FBN SALARY " has been REVIEWED and will kick off from January 2008.Meanwhile,i dont think what we(nairalanders) need is exchanging words.lets look for how to help others secure employment if we are already employed.THANKS
Re: First Bank Pay by Daray(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2007
how long does it take to be a confirmed staff at Firstbank?

(1) (Reply)

Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 / Access Bank / Kaymu Is Hiring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.