Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 (4083 Views)

Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by Swankyprince(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2016
Meadow Hall was founded by Mrs Kehinde Nwani in July 2002. It started as a summer school in Bashorun Okusanya, Lekki Phase 1 with 24 children. By September of the same year the first academic session commenced with 60 children, six well-experienced teachers and six teaching assistants. In January 2007, the school moved to its permanent site at Meadow Hall Way, Alma Beach Estate, Lekki-Epe Express Way.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Teacher Trainee

Job Description
The Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme (GTTP) is a 3-month teacher training and development initiative aimed at young graduates who are passionate about the teaching profession regardless of their first academic discipline.
GTTP, which started in 2013 with 30 participants, has produced over 100 professional teachers who are presently working in various schools within and outside Nigeria.
It is a corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiative of Meadow Hall and comes at no cost to the graduates.
Objectives
To institute professionalism in teaching by providing the required training for new entrants into the field
To equip trainable young entrants into the profession with the latest developments and international best practice for effective teaching and learning
To attract into the teaching profession dynamic individuals who will acquire workplace and professional values to impact children and, ultimately, the nation.
To create an exceptional pool of teachers.
Qualification Requirements
A minimum of a Second Class Upper Division degree from a recognised institution.
Open ONLY to fresh graduates who completed NYSC not more than two years ago.
Applicants must be within 21 and 28 years of age.
Applicants must have a passion for the teaching profession
Applicants should possess good communication, social and ICT skills
Applicants without an education qualification (NCE, B.Ed, PGDE etc.) are expected to obtain one not later than 1 year after the programme.
Benefits
Training by an international educational institution with best practice teaching tools, environment and methodologies
A platform for self-development, creativity and excellent service delivery
Capacity building that affords the opportunity to spread best practices and shape future generations
Application Closing Date
Friday, 11th November, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
http://www.myedujob.com/job/graduate-teacher-trainee-774
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by AjNathy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hi, have submitted but haven't hear from them. I applied the very day it was released, what could be the issue? Should I reapply?
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by Swiftylistic: 7:44am On Nov 03, 2016
AjNathy:
Hi, have submitted but haven't hear from them. I applied the very day it was released, what could be the issue? Should I reapply?
Same ere.
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by AjNathy(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks for your response....... Please do not hesitate to post any info you get.
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by chccho(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2016
AjNathy:
Chai, See how u murdered English here and u want to teach??

1 Like

Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by omotolatutu19: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Hi fellows. I just got an invite for an online test slated for tomorrow. Who else got an invite?
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by Ibidun07(f): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
I did too...
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by Gpopsicle(m): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
like wise me too,who has any idea how dia online test will b?
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by yinka90: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2016
Gpopsicle:
like wise me too,who has any idea how dia online test will b?
how was your test, any feedback yet?
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by Gpopsicle(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2016
yinka90:
how was your test, any feedback yet?

none for now
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by amadex(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2016
got a Skype interview and av bn trying 2 dem up 4 a schedule but nothing yet. anybody with me
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by yinka90: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2016
amadex:
got a Skype interview and av bn trying 2 dem up 4 a schedule but nothing yet. anybody with me
. Add them up then call,they should return your call, all the best
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by amadex(m): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
yinka90:
. Add them up then call,they should return your call, all the best
10x so much am thru now.
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by Sazzywengz(f): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hello everyone please who has gotten an invite for d next stage?
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by yinka90: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sazzywengz:
Hello everyone please who has gotten an invite for d next stage?
have you
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by onyebig1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
Got 60% in the entrance test , got regret mail
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by Sazzywengz(f): 12:01am On Dec 14, 2016
yinka90:
have you
yes I did d Skype interview and got another message to come in for the face to face interview.
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by yinka90: 7:14am On Dec 14, 2016
Sazzywengz:
yes I did d Skype interview and got another message to come in for the face to face interview.
I got the invite for face to face interview too... please what time is yours
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by Sazzywengz(f): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2016
yinka90:
11am what time is urs?
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by yinka90: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2016
Sazzywengz:
11am what time is urs?
11 too but I can't make it,sent mails for reschedule, I stay outside Lagos and I got the mail past 6 yesterday. all the best dear, let's see how it goes..
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by yinka90: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2016
yinka90:
11 too but I can't make it,sent mails for reschedule, I stay outside Lagos and I got the mail past 6 yesterday. all the best dear, let's see how it goes..
hey dear, how did your interview go? any feedback yet?
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by chisco8: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
yinka90:

Please what questions did they ask in relation to the Skype interview?
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by yinka90: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
chisco8:

Please what questions did they ask in relation to the Skype interview?
can we meet you, then my answer determined the follow up questions
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by Sazzywengz(f): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Any feedback yet after the face to face interview?

1 Like

Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by AjNathy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
Please any feedback after the face to face interview?
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by cyndyuc(f): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
AjNathy:
Please any feedback after the face to face interview?
:
A friend has gotten a feedback after the face to face interview
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by yinka90: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
cyndyuc:
:
...please when did he get the feedback and what was it about?
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by cyndyuc(f): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
yinka90:
...please when did he get the feedback and what was it about?
She received a text msg that she was selected...
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by cyndyuc(f): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
cyndyuc:

She received a text msg that she was selected...
She got the feedback this afternoon i.e today
Re: Meadow Hall Consult Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2017 by Drn49: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2017
cyndyuc:
:
Please what is the training program like? Is employment guaranteed in the schl if one passes all the tests conducted during training?

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Pay / Access Bank / Kaymu Is Hiring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.