Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Starting A Business, Need A Sponsor/partner. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Business, Need A Sponsor/partner. (1171 Views)

1,5m For Business, Need Idea... / Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. / Inflatable Bouncing Castles Business-need Advise And Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Business, Need A Sponsor/partner. by consultantm: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
Dear great Nairaland family, I hail you all. I am a nairalander since my National Diploma days in the polytechnic. It’s my second home for laughter, information and job search. This has prompted my decision for using this forum to allay my decision and prospect.
I am a Nigerian male in my mid thirties, graduated from one of the polytechnics in Lagos with an upper credit in accounting; it was hard to get a job but had some great offers although with a negative fallout. It’s been three companies now down the line, all in the field of financial and management consulting and trainings, in senior management positions. It seems Nigeria CEO’ just have a knack for personal withdrawals, buying of new cars, foreign trips and building houses at the expense of staffs benefits and corporate goals. It’s been almost a year now without a job. My backlog of yahoo sent jobs application would win a Guinness book of world record award anytime and day. I have done that and been there in the job hunting business. I was able to build a personal house where I live now (in an extreme end of Lagos). I am married and with kids. I am tired and done.
I have decided to start a management consulting firm, majoring on corporate and personal finance, leadership and entrepreneurial capacity development, with events in major cities of Nigeria and beyond. I have the needed training and years of experience in this field. I have registered a business name to this effect with a bank account also, but I am challenged with:
1. An office space (a small office room to occupy/share in inner city Lagos: Ikeja, Ilupeju, Lagos Island or Victoria Island).
2. An Investor who can as well be a partner, that is ready to bring in the needed initial running cost.
3. Cutting edge Information from more experienced consultants, ideas from nairaland experienced consultants. I need your contribution here.
My goal for a high return on investment is set and hereby looking for viable hands to make this dream a reality. Help me say no to redundancy and unemployment. You can send me an email:sscslagos@yahoo.com Thank you as your contribution falls in.

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract The Right People Into Your Life & Business / Starting A Food Processing Business / Liberty Reserve Prepaid Debit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.