Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Inflatable Bouncing Castles Business-need Advise And Comments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inflatable Bouncing Castles Business-need Advise And Comments (1274 Views)

I Want To Start A Business Centre,need Advise And Guidelines / Starting A Business, Need A Sponsor/partner. / Where To Shop For Bouncing Castle,mickey Mouse Xter/costume For Mascot In Dubai. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inflatable Bouncing Castles Business-need Advise And Comments by jesuseun1(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
As part of our business plan for 2015,my wife and I are planning to start inflatable bouncing castles business in our neighbourhood ,which will be located a cool empty garden in the same area. kids will be charge like N100 for 5minutes our consideration of the business is due to the low running cost and less man power.

want to also hear from nairalanders on what we need to know about the business before we kick, we are planning to start with 2 castles ,it will only run mostly on weekends, public holidays and the castles can as well be rented for parties.

looking forward to hear from you guys.
Re: Inflatable Bouncing Castles Business-need Advise And Comments by jesuseun1(m): 4:43am On Dec 30, 2014
Comments are welcome
Re: Inflatable Bouncing Castles Business-need Advise And Comments by jesuseun1(m): 4:57am On Dec 30, 2014
See images,I was at an outing wit my daughter ,in my 30mins presence the women made about N4000 from 20kids for 5mins each for N200 to use the inflatable mountain climb.

1 Like

Re: Inflatable Bouncing Castles Business-need Advise And Comments by jesuseun1(m): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2014
Still looking Forward to hear from nairalanders
Re: Inflatable Bouncing Castles Business-need Advise And Comments by popoolagroup(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2014
It's actually a profitable business idea you only need to consider
1. the population of children in your environment.
2. The current living conditions of the people in your environment.
Re: Inflatable Bouncing Castles Business-need Advise And Comments by jesuseun1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
Thanks,close to 300 kids,what other factors shld b consider
Re: Inflatable Bouncing Castles Business-need Advise And Comments by aariwa(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2015
Make it like a picnic by adding some flair like ice cream points,children's music e.t.c and cooling off joint for parents close to it
Re: Inflatable Bouncing Castles Business-need Advise And Comments by jesuseun1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
aariwa:
Make it like a picnic by adding some flair like ice cream points,children's music e.t.c and cooling off joint for parents close to it

Thanks .good idea.are u into d business
Re: Inflatable Bouncing Castles Business-need Advise And Comments by aariwa(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2015
No just plain immagination
Re: Inflatable Bouncing Castles Business-need Advise And Comments by jesuseun1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
aariwa:
No just plain immagination
@aariwa, where are u based?
Re: Inflatable Bouncing Castles Business-need Advise And Comments by aariwa(m): 3:06am On Jan 08, 2015
Onitsha

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertise For Free Locally In Nigeria / Looking For A Salesman For Your Products Or Services? / Elijah Oyefeso, 21, A University Drop-out Now Earns N9 Million On A Bad-month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.