Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev (7848 Views)

Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland / Taye Taiwo Is An Error -maldini / Taye Taiwo Joins Ac Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by wabterry(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2012

Ukrainian side Dynamo Kiev have taken Nigeria defender Taye Taiwo from AC Milan on a season-long loan.

The 27-year-old joined Milan from Marseille last summer but struggled for a regular first-team place, spending the second half of the campaign on loan at Premier League club QPR.

After being frozen out in pre-season at Milan, he has opted to move again.

"Coming to the Ukraine is a great opportunity for me to earn a regular first-team place," he told BBC Sport.

"I know Milan is a big club but I am not a player who is happy to sit down, collecting salary without playing football.

"I've considered a lot of things and I realised going elsewhere for regular football is greater than a life on the Milan bench."

Dynamo Kiev have been given an option to sign Taiwo outright for €2m at the end of the season.

BBC Sport understands English Premier League pair Queens Park Rangers and Reading, Portuguese side Benfica and French outfit Marseille approached AC Milan for the Nigerian.

But his wage demands derailed talks of a switch to England, Portugal or a return to former club Marseille, where he is still a crowd favourite.

Taiwo explained: "It was a dream to move to AC Milan but to be honest I never had the chance to show what I am capable of doing but that is life.

"I chose to come to Dynamo Kiev because of the opportunity to play in the Uefa Champions League and also to experience a new life.

"It was very important to consider my international career and I took this decision with that in mind."

Taiwo will play alongside compatriots Yusuf Ayila, Lukman Haruna and Brown Ideye at Dynamo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19051305

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by ebamma(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2012
the monkey don finally leave ac milan, welldone more bananas await you in dynamo kiev.
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by jude33084(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2012
ebamma: the monkey don finally leave ac milan, welldone more bananas await you in dynamo kiev.

[size=19pt] Ɣ☺Ʊ harsh oh![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by excondido(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
he will be an instant hit if given advance role like Bale of totheham hotspur
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Chaydee(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
Brother Taiwo Joins Dynamo kiev grin grin
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Babamide(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2012
Atleast he didn't go to china
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2012
ebamma: the monkey don finally leave ac milan, welldone more bananas await you in dynamo kiev.
Him snap ur wife? Abeg chill, hm don gt dough pass U. Forget d hate on NL, him no go see am 4 read. For making dat kind comment #it seems you are a fool! All by ursef www.nairaland.com/1000478/end-sentence-it-seems-fool#11569410. No be say u fine sef.

3 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Chanchit: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2012
say this words 10 times... Eye, yam stew peed.... And make sure you hear ur self....

7 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Series22(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
wabterry:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19051305
was it taye dat spoke all dis english or it was translated 4 him 4rm pidgeon english 2 queens english by google translation machine? Am just asking o
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by velo10: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
a football career going plummeting.
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Series22(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2012
...And is it true dat taye's twin is 39yrs old and taye is 27yrs old?
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Adagba1: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2012
Haba! Na wa for you o.
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by omodapson(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
[quote author=ebamma]

He's a monkey but has a better life than you who is not. Mtschew!
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by chucky234(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
Series22: was it taye dat spoke all dis english or it was translated 4 him 4rm pidgeon english 2 queens english by google translation machine? Am just asking o
Pigeon? Can't stop laughing at your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by chucky234(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
Series22: was it taye dat spoke all dis english or it was translated 4 him 4rm pidgeon english 2 queens english by google translation machine? Am just asking o
Pigeon? Can't stop laughing at your ignorance
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by acidtalk: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2012

*Laugh make me wan go snatch cassava bread from Jonathan for Aso Rock*

Guy what on earth came to your mind to yab that guy.

That's one of Nigeria's present most dedicated player aside Osaze. You harsh oh!
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Kpac(m): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2012
Visit goal.com and read comments of different people from different part of the world wishing Taiye taiwo well, they all pray he shines wherever he goes, one can feel the passion of football even from Milan fans....But back here on Nairaland in his own country, one which he plays for,u can see how unfunny shitheads talk of a fellow countryman as if their chromosomes missed being 46.....
Some people on nairaland feels being funny is the same as being stupid...you all rush to make comments that would be responded to, therefore exposing ur stupidity with the cheap icons u parade ur post with.
To taiye taiwo,happy u're nt representing our country in drugs deals,fake goods and 419. Wherever your dream takes you in your own contribution of making my country flag fly in dignity, Goodluck to u.

11 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by pyyxxaro: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2012
Taye 27 ? dat baboon wen go soon cross menopause grin tongue kiss
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by SEYIKP(m): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2012
jude33084:

[size=19pt] Ɣ☺Ʊ harsh oh![/size]
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Parnassuss(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2012
Forget yarns, Taiwo go enter AC Milan thru front door. The guy will secure regular playing time I am sure.
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by acidtalk: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2012

*From pidgin english*
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
Dynamo Kiev has proven to be the pensioner club of Super eagles players.... The list of eagles old cargo that have ply there trade for them is endless...
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Clemzy16(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
You're a fool.
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by otokx(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
Congratulations
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by oobim(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
Uncle Taiwo,goodluck.Na wetin age cheat dey cause,ur career ends when u r supposed to get started.Thank goodness he's made alot of money,that if well managed ,will keep him rich till he dies.Even uncle aghahowa whose career ended when he was to shine more is stil 29.I dont blame them much,its not always easy to breakforth in this part of the world.
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Shaw007(m): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
when was d last time ur name got on bbc or nairaland dat sometin big happened 2 you. . .mtchew,stupid hater
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Ayoobscom(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
Some people on this NL deserves koboko whip them hard as they frogjump holding their large ears such as those calling Taiye monkey baboon.

..he doesn't deserve this from you
Think before you type
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by mumento007: 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2012
Babamide: Atleast he didn't go to china

what do you mean, is he better than Anelka or Drogba?
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Shaw007(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk:

*From pidgin english*
no mInd am jAre. . .chArcoal pot callin' d kettle Black
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by IleIfe2(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2012

The monkey that can buy you and your household.

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by phreakabit(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
And so the curtain falls on an epically disappointing and disastrous career.
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Shaw007(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
Kpac: Visit goal.com and read comments of different people from different part of the world wishing Taiye taiwo well, they all pray he shines wherever he goes, one can feel the passion of football even from Milan fans....But back here on Nairaland in his own country, one which he plays for,u can see how unfunny shitheads talk of a fellow countryman as if their chromosomes missed being 46.....
Some people on nairaland feels being funny is the same as being stupid...you all rush to make comments that would be responded to, therefore exposing ur stupidity with the cheap icons u parade ur post with.
To taiye taiwo,happy u're nt representing our country in drugs deals,fake goods and 419. Wherever your dream takes you in your own contribution of making my country flag fly in dignity, Goodluck to u.
dont miNd them man. . .they just jealous they dont ,make much. . .Kudos 2 taiwo i'm proud 2 call him broda. . .y'all hating ass.Holes can just sky dive without parachutes if u dont like d mOvement. . .pUnks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taiwo Awoniyi Nominated For Nottingham Forest Fans’ Footballer Of The Year 2023 / Manchester City Players Salary Update - New Signings Weekly Wage / Fresh Monday Morning Bet9ja Booking Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.