Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev (7842 Views)

Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland / Taye Taiwo Is An Error -maldini / Taye Taiwo Joins Ac Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
From assistant captainship of the mighty Marseille?
From Ukraine to Russia to China, back to Egbeda.
The Milan gamble was a disaster.
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Shaw007(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
ebamma: the monkey don finally leave ac milan, welldone more bananas await you in dynamo kiev.
c ur name sef. . .guy u be confirm eba o!! Idiat

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by IleIfe2(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2012
[size=14pt]See your profile picture, you no even fine reach the guy. lol.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by fredoooooo: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2012
all the best taye ............ keep representing and continue to earn your money
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by sunky644(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
ebamma: the monkey don finally leave ac milan, welldone more bananas await you in dynamo kiev.
@all, you don't ve to rain curses or series of abusive and derogatory words on this Guy. Just unfortunate the words emanated from the mouth of a fellow Nigerian which shouldn't be. But, let's be realistic, this is what an average Ukrainian will say about the transfer. Have we forgotten the parting words locomotive Moscow fans gave Odemwingie when Westbrom signed him from there?Those people are first class racist. Imagine a Ukrainian asking my friend studying in Ukraine why he had to cut his tail cos he was coming to Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Osoldier: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2012
Laugh won kill me, who won collect cassava bread from GEJ and his wife? I beg help me tell am say light no dey my end in PH.mumu
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by drogs(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2012
wabterry:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19051305
baba is edging closer to retirement. He should be back in lobi stars in less dan 2yrs. Wat an illustrous carrear
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by eghost247(m): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2012
Good Move if you ask me
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
I wonder what a black man sees to call another fellow black monkey. Monkey calling another monkey
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by ogaemma: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2012

What a disgrace to you. Am shocked that at 2012 animals like this still exist in nairaland. Wo betide you!

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Babamide(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2012
mumento007:

what do you mean, is he better than Anelka or Drogba?
I meant Yakubu
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2012
[quote
author=Series22] was it taye dat spoke all dis english or it was
translated 4 him 4rm pidgeon english 2 queens english by google
translation machine? Am just asking o[/quote]

i was wondering too
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by kobikwelu(m): 1:36am On Jul 31, 2012

and what has your entire generation achieved?

ignorant human being..

its this kind of your mentality that keeps you firmly rooted in your father's house ...

this man has accomplished more than your lineage has(and probably ever will) in the space of ten years and you are dissing him
mshhhewwww

anyways..this speaks damingly of our mindset about sports...

i looked and wished that we would have a sports policy program that is dedicated to churning out young talents...

most of these atletes in the olympics sweeping medals all started in academies at very young ages..i just wish we could have such..

look at the jamaicans..their government decided to make track and field their goal and now they are a powerhouse....

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Ninilowo(m): 1:59am On Jul 31, 2012
Clemzy16: You're a fool.
Gbam!
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by hardeyincah(m): 3:01am On Jul 31, 2012
mumento007:

what do you mean, is he better than Anelka or Drogba?
fool, dont change dis intresting thread, if u anna know who is better, u can start a thread '' is Taiye taiwo better than anelka and Drogba'' and beside they play different role:::::::
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by hardeyincah(m): 3:04am On Jul 31, 2012
sunky644:
@all, you don't ve to rain curses or series of abusive and derogatory words on this Guy. Just unfortunate the words emanated from the mouth of a fellow Nigerian which shouldn't be. But, let's be realistic, this is what an average Ukrainian will say about the transfer. Have we forgotten the parting words locomotive Moscow fans gave Odemwingie when Westbrom signed him from there?Those people are first class racist. Imagine a Ukrainian asking my friend studying in Ukraine why he had to cut his tail cos he was coming to Europe.
and must it come out from a fellow Nigerian, where is ur brain?

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by GMacbeth: 4:18am On Jul 31, 2012
Why didn't he signed for man city when he had the chance to do so
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Dhelake: 6:55am On Jul 31, 2012
Series22: was it taye dat spoke all dis english or it was translated 4 him 4rm pidgeon english 2 queens english by google translation machine? Am just asking o
u can imagine, 'PIDGEON' .. Pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by decogrin(m): 7:08am On Jul 31, 2012
You are A classical example of a baboon hiding behind a laptop to spew balderdash

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Jungleprince1(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2012
Taiye taiwo joins iyaeleko fc
on loan
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Maximus85(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2012
The 3rd lady after Taiye Taiwo is 27 or 28 years old. There are 2 Men between taiye and this lady. Taiye is not less than 36-37years old.
He's getting weak, nature is catching up with him.
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Saintsquare(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2012
[quote author=Series22] was it taye dat spoke all dis english or it was translated 4 him 4rm pidgeon english 2 queens english by google translation machine? Am just asking o[/quote Nigerian players were interviewed b4 flying to SA for d world cup by Peak soccer show and behold Taye Taiwo was given Peak Soccer Confident Man.He replied the presenter wit fluent and gud use of English even wit d likes of Osaze,Yobo and Enyeama being interviewed.Kanu haven spent so many years in Europe still uses 10mins to finish 1 sentence,PLS DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Saintsquare(m): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2012
Kpac: Visit goal.com and read comments of different people from different part of the world wishing Taiye taiwo well, they all pray he shines wherever he goes, one can feel the passion of football even from Milan fans....But back here on Nairaland in his own country, one which he plays for,u can see how unfunny shitheads talk of a fellow countryman as if their chromosomes missed being 46.....
Some people on nairaland feels being funny is the same as being stupid...you all rush to make comments that would be responded to, therefore exposing ur stupidity with the cheap icons u parade ur post with.
To taiye taiwo,happy u're nt representing our country in drugs deals,fake goods and 419. Wherever your dream takes you in your own contribution of making my country flag fly in dignity, Goodluck to u.
U 4got to mention KIDNAPPING.

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Mavrick2012: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2012
Callin taiwo a monkey dat should go n eat banana?sad,i neva knew their ar black racist who also chant again fellow black.SO SAD

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Gwekzy: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2012
Dats D Problem with D Naija Players!!!2 Yrs ago he was offerD a gud Contract @ marseile but he foolishly opted 4 Milan,,,Nw Where is heDinamo Kiev Even QPR RejecT am,,,,
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by way4naija: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2012

What a degenerated human you are!

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by redsun(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2012
That guy must be fo.olishly desperate. He is leaving fascist italy to nazi kiev,where there are 99 percent chances he might go back to naija in coffin as a result of violent racist.

It is way more than throwing bananas and racist chants at blacks in kiev,it is about throwing fist, knives and bullets.
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by okamal(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
I think u ar vry stupid and fool by callin taiwo monkey. Am sure ur ignorance wud lead u to enta soakaway 1day if u dnt knw where u meant to go. Honestly if u realy made enquries abt taiwo's achievement so far u wl nevr open ur smelling mouth wth scattered teeth in ur over sized lips. Pls go and find out his chains of investments mostly in france n naija. He is nt an extravagant dude. Taiwo i pray 4 more sucess. Wen u pray 4 a felow broda surely urs shal b answered by God. Learn pl7

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by asaajuomo1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
Congrats Tayelolu!!!!!!!!
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by Cornel88(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
This monkey go change ur life for u. cheesy
This monkey go change ur life for u.
Re: Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev by quickberry(m): 2:14am On Aug 01, 2012
@ ebamma u av mental problem.......MUMU grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Daily Free Expert Selections : 20 Wins 4 Losses! See Shocking Proof!!! / Taiwo Awoniyi Nominated For Nottingham Forest Fans’ Footballer Of The Year 2023 / Manchester City Players Salary Update - New Signings Weekly Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.