Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago (8448 Views)

President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau / Jonathan Travels To Chad With Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor, Modu Sheriff {pix} / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by postemail: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2012
onatisi:
ok mr intelligent stop fooling like a mad man and make a better logical arguement against mine if your brain really has that ability and capacity.are u wishing the president death?pls i think u need to clarify that becos if u do u might be in some serious trouble forget the issue or mentality that u cant be tracked
So you are tracking him?
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by donigspain(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2012
Billyonaire: SO NIGERIA HAS TO BE GROUNDED TO A HALT SIMPLY BECAUSE MALLAMS DECIDED TO KILL 2 OF THEIR BROTHERS.
Am kinda disappointed in you. This is not the Billyonaire I used to know. Your reasoning is quite unusually irrational over the past few days.
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2012
Make him go nah. He got to flex o na him turn to enjoy. No time to hate o.
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by postemail: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2012
Enlightened1: I've always repeatedly said this. We should desist from insulting, and making mockery of the President. As long as he is the President of this country, we should learn how to tailor our choice of words when talking about him. We should give him the respect he deserves. After his tenure elapses, then you can curse him or kill verbally for all i care. But as long as he remains the President of this country. Let's give him the respect associated with that office. No be beans to become President ooo

Why should he deserve our respect when he has let us down.
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2012
For me, the most annoying part of these foreign trips is the number of aides, special assistants, special advisers and senior special assistants that will tag along, probably with three planes and thousands of dollars in "estacode". Some of them are probably smacking their lips anticipating the number of beaches to frequent and hookers to spend OUR money on.

What a wasteful country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by otokx(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2012
You guys should leave bro J alone na
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by lorddannie: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2012
HNosegbe:

Actually the office of the Nigerian president has been debased already. If not he wouldn't have smelt it.
it is meant only for abokis who are born to rule, no sorry born to bomb abi
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by Clemzy16(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2012
Tobaco I thought that was mariguana a.k.a igbo.
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by espn(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2012
Dey r always striking few hours b4 he leaves d country..so dat dey can steal enough money which wld nt b accountable for al in d name of boko haram..on his arrival dey wld share d money..GEJ is just a thief like every oda fool in his so called daft cabinet!
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2012
donigspain:
Am kinda disappointed in you. This is not the Billyonaire I used to know. Your reasoning is quite unusually irrational over the past few days.
Cant you understand am tired ? Infact, I am retiring from making opinions, I got to go concentrate with other aspects of my life.
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by Cleanman(m): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2012
The president has no fault traveling abroad....Do you guys want him to ignore his international duties?
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by lorddannie: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2012
ebamma: laptop #22 so going to Jamaica is more important than staying back to console the dead nigerians,if one american died today ,do you think obama will do the same'?
is there religion extremism in US? wher suiciders bomb themselves and others? wait 4d president to com ans console u wen ur fathers dies, or wen u hav stomach pains. i wonder hw many people he'l console
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by nagoma(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2012
onatisi:
so everytime he has to travel to represnt nigeria and some stupid aboki decides to blow himself up he must stay back?do u realise that nigeria is bigger than boko haram?if some stupids morons all in the name of religion believe that blowing themselves part is the best way to show their grieviances than let them blow themselves,or can gej stop a suicide bomber from killing himself?ok tell me if he stays back what do u want him to do?u want him to go on tv nd make an address or to go to the bomb site and conduct investigtions?as much as i dont support or like him much i dont blame him harshly or rashly ,he was invited by the tt president and they are not inviting him they are inviting nigeria to a very dear occasion to them which shows how important nigeria is to them

Funny enough I am in full agreement with you that GEJ needs to travel despite the insecurity and upheavals at home. I however feel that he blunders in everything including the travels he chooses to go in person. The recent African Union ( AU) meeting was a very important one with an important election and the need to Protect a Block interest. Nigeria supports the AU to the tune of over 15 million Dollars annually. GEJ refused to attend the AU meeting but attended the Brazil Jamboree taking a mammoth croud with him. Now he is off to Carebbean islands for whatever reason. It is just like the German Chancellor absconding from an important European Union meeting and going to Bangladesh the following month. We need to get our priorities right. Unfortunately Jona is not built for that - getting priorities right.
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by lorddannie: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2012
espn: Dey r always striking few hours b4 he leaves d country..so dat dey can steal enough money which wld nt b accountable for al in d name of boko haram..on his arrival dey wld share d money..GEJ is just a thief like every oda fool in his so called daft cabinet!
u are definitely not ok. hahahaha
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by touchmehard: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2012
eunisam: Must he be a seat at home president becouse of the continues strike of BH?
I wonder o! shocked
That Boko haram & their political fathers are still at work is not enough reason 4 Nigeria to isolate itself from d rest of d world & severe her diplomatic relationships with other countries.
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by Werehkpe: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2012
JUST ONE QUESTION

Do ALL of you expect Jonathan to wear military uniform carry arms and hit the streets to fight Boko Haram?

JUST ONE ANSWER

Certainly not! Thats the work of the security agencies WHICH HE HAS EMPOWERED!

JUST ONE CONCLUSION

Dont choose the easy way out by blaming Jonathan for your security agencies inabilities.

JUST ONE RECOMMENDATION

Abeg Jonah travel jare. Enjoy and make new contacts that will help our development in 9ja - JUST LIKE MANITOBA
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2012
eunisam: Must he be a seat at home president becouse of the continues strike of BH?
Then he should stop using the same bokoharam as an excuse for his massive failure as a president over 2 yrs now.
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by kutchs: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2012
HNosegbe: For me, the most annoying part of these foreign trips is the number of aides, special assistants, special advisers and senior special assistants that will tag along, probably with three planes and thousands of dollars in "estacode". Some of them are probably smacking their lips anticipating the number of beaches to frequent and hookers to spend OUR money on.

What a wasteful country.
And where in the report did it state the no of aides he is travelling with? Why do u hanker over nothing? Anyway I will not be surprised to read from u 2moro that he travelled with 500 aides.
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by comradefery: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2012
I've said before, and I'll continue to say it that, in as much as Jonathan hasn't done wonders, yet I still will not attack this man stupidly, bacause most of our woes are caused by our collective greed, wickedness and incompetence. Because of greed and desperate desire for power, some public office holders sowed the seed of ethnicity, hatred, and religious extremism, and vowed to frustrate any one not annointed by them. Since people have decided to play the devish ethnic and religious cards even to the point of security sabotage, it's almost impossible for us to achieve the development we desperately desire. Administration is more of Institutional than Individual, so let us and our brother politicians, civil servants, Academics, and Religious leaders do our jobs sincerely, and there would be drastic positive change!
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by jasonclement(m): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2012
what kind of president is this all he does is 2 travel around...SMH
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2012
onatisi:
that would have given boko haram more courge and power knowing fully well they can stop the president from his duties anytime they want,nigeria is greater than bh,is it everytime that bh throws a bomb that gej will stop all other duties,is gej the igp or the governor of the states involve is he the one to go on ground and conduct investigations ,do u know the function he has gone to ?do u know how many heads of state were invited?bh is only one of nigeria problems there are bigger problems than bh
All you have been doing is nothing but ranting..Remember GEJ has been using this same bokoharam as an excuse for his inefficiency/under performance.They did not stop him from travelling and encouraging corruptionw huh?
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2012
kutchs: And where in the report did it state the no of aides he is travelling with? Why do u hanker over nothing? Anyway I will not be surprised to read from u 2moro that he travelled with 500 aides.

I don't have to read the report before I know that the president and his wife will take several planes filled with at least a hundred aides and hangers-on, with thousands of dollars in estacode allowance. That's what Nigerian leaders do ALL THE TIME.
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2012
dedeike: It just remains for you guys to convert GEJ to a policeman and deploy him to the streets. For the past one month, we have enjoyed relative peace in Nigeria until yesterday when these urchins attacked some parts of the north. This invitation has been extended to the Nigerian President a month back and he gave them their word to attend. It will also be recalled that the Jamaican president had visited Nigeria severally in the past.
So what you guys desire is for Gej to stay back from this invitation in order to fight Boko Haram? As if that will satisfy haters that he is doing something?
Even if GEJ decides to go and live in Maidugri, you haters will still come on this forum to call him clueless and Retardeen. so the man no longer gives a damn about these your rantings. After all, it's big business for Kobojunkie and co.
If you look at the hours that Kobojunkie spends on this forum, spreading hate messages, you would acknowledge that it's not only a big business but a proffesion
What about you?..Forget kobojunkie...yours is so obvious.
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by alexola20(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by ideylaff: 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
The idiot could not show up for Olympic ceremony to encourage his Country Men and Women.... yet he can attent
a street party in the Carribean.

Who are these people ruling us sef. Where did dey come from...

I cant remeber seeing anyone reresenting Niger amongst the Heads of States who attended...

Na wah ooooo
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2012
Billyonaire: I lost faith in Northern Nigeria the moment the 19 Northern Governors convene a meeting, not to strategise on quelling the Boko Haram insurgence in their region, but to take over power. It seems to me they have Boko Haram under their payroll so they want to grind GEJ's government to a halt to make way for the take over. As far as they keep their insurgence within their Born2rule territory, its fine with the rest of us southern progressives. The funny thing is the North is United in their quest to take over Nigeria, while the rest of us in the South are divided. Tinubu isnt making it easy for Southern Unionism
Neither is Sam Jaja.
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by donigspain(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
Billyonaire: Cant you understand am tired ? Infact, I am retiring from making opinions, I got to go concentrate with other aspects of my life.
Apparently, you are... I even noticed the absence of the usual 'FRESH AIR' signature in your posts. LOL.
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by kutchs: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2012
HNosegbe:

I don't have to read the report before I know that the president and his wife will take several planes filled with at least a hundred aides and hangers-on, with thousands of dollars in estacode allowance. That's what Nigerian leaders do ALL THE TIME.
So stop making up what doesnt exist. You are not part of the travelling party, don‘t work in the protocol office of the presidency and has no reliable proof of what you claim.
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
i wish the E-world was a real world....
most comments here would have attracted heads rolling.
since we exisit in an imaginary network. everyone can spit out all sort of rubbish.
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
donigspain:
Apparently, you are... I even noticed the absence of the usual 'FRESH AIR' signature in your posts. LOL.
Billyonaire's and co job has really been hectic in the last weeks..why wont he be tire..Even DEDEIKE has not done his copy and paste of GEJ's archievment..Even their boss BEAF is no where to be found these days..Fresh air indeed.
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
donigspain:
Billyonaire's and co job has really been hectic in the last weeks..why wont he be tired..Even DEDEIKE has not done his copy and paste of GEJ's archievment..Even their boss BEAF is no where to be found these days..Fresh air indeed.
Re: Jonathan Travels To Jaimaica & Trinidad-And-Tobago by amanze15(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
hmmm.....maybe he wants to break d record set by late pope john 2 as d most travelled head of state atleast our dear pope had a purpose.....jona u heard!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim Make Case For 3rd Force On Channels TV Debate / Taxi Driver Who Hit Jonathan’s Car Charged For Attempted Murder . / Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.