Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? (1774 Views)

Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? / Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by tunshe: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2012
I may be new to Nairaland but really worried by every opportunity destructive criticism from the Christians on this Platform.

My expectations were,to see leaders create unity,ideas on Nation Building,statements of tolerance but alas,peeps continue to fan embers of religious intolerance,misquote Scriptures to favour their thoughts and incitement to generate hatred.

I weep for the future of this country cry cry cry,if the people we look up to are expressing so much bias?how then do we leave together in Future?or is the earlier generation better than ours?

I look forward to see comments.
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by tbaba1234: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2012
The Ayah below sums up everything; Be steadfast and mindful of Allah...

you are sure to be tested through your possessions and persons; you are sure to hear much that is hurtful from those who were given the Scripture before you and from those who associate others with God.If you are steadfast and mindful of God, that is the best course. (Surah Al imran :186)
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by Logicbwoy: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2012
tunshe: I may be new to Nairaland but really worried by every opportunity destructive criticism from the Christians on this Platform.

My expectations were,to see leaders create unity,ideas on Nation Building,statements of tolerance but alas,peeps continue to fan embers of religious intolerance,misquote Scriptures to favour their thoughts and incitement to generate hatred.

I weep for the future of this country cry cry cry,if the people we look up to are expressing so much bias?how then do we leave together in Future?or is the earlier generation better than ours?

This very section is an example of intolerance. Other religions all share one section. Islam had to have its own section.

One has to wonder if Nairaland muslims have any idea what intolerance means.
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by Logicbwoy: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2012
tbaba1234: The Ayah below sums up everything; Be steadfast and mindful of Allah...

you are sure to be tested through your possessions and persons; you are sure to hear much that is hurtful from those who were given the Scripture before you and from those who associate others with God.If you are steadfast and mindful of God, that is the best course. (Surah Al imran :186)

sad sad
quoting scriptures is easy. Addressing the issue, not so much.
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by tunshe: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2012
Logicbwoy:

This very section is an example of intolerance. Other religions all share one section. Islam had to have its own section.

One has to wonder if Nairaland muslims have any idea what intolerance means.

But you could present a case for creation of a section for Christians rather than criticize this.
Logicbwoy:

sad sad
quoting scriptures is easy. Addressing the issue, not so much.

State the issue you want us to address and we could reason together.
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by tpia5: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2012
tunshe: I may be new to Nairaland but really worried by every opportunity destructive criticism from the Christians on this Platform.

i suspect you're a paid hack, as evidenced by your last sentence.

in any case, utilize the search function and direct your comments to the site admin (assuming that's not you).
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by tunshe: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2012
tpia@:

i suspect you're a paid hack, as evidenced by your last sentence.

in any case, utilize the search function and direct your comments to the site admin (assuming that's not you).

Paid to do what?to express my view?Why has suspicion filled the air?My last sentence is a reflection of an open arm for us to reason together.
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by Logicbwoy: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2012
tunshe:

But you could present a case for creation of a section for Christians rather than criticize this.

State the issue you want us to address and we could reason together.

The issue here is religious intolerance.

Why should there be separate religious sections? There was only one because of the resources needed for every religion. However, Nairaland muslims could not tolerate different views on their religion.

I am not a christian but christians on Nairaland live with a lot of criticism and show more tolerance than Nairaland muslims. This section will always be a paragon of intolerance
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2012

You've been on NL for over a year I wonder why you think you are new to the site. Anyway, your topic reminds me of that 40 laptops conspiracy theory they usually talk about on the politics section. smiley
I don't think anyone here is getting paid to attack Islam, it is just that those here are passionate about their beliefs and when they get into arguments, they tend to get emotional and that leads to their using the type of language you see them using here.
Another thing is that those that constantly criticize the religion do not see what they are doing as inciting hatred or religious intolerance. They see it as exposing the truth and showing you the right path because they think you are astray and need to be shown the error of your ways. sad
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by Logicbwoy: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2012
fellis:
You've been on NL for over a year I wonder why you think you are new to the site. Anyway, your topic reminds me of that 40 laptops conspiracy theory they usually talk about on the politics section. smiley
I don't think anyone here is getting paid to attack Islam, it is just that those here are passionate about their beliefs and when they get into arguments, they tend to get emotional and that leads to their using the type of language you see them using here.
Another thing is that those that constantly criticize the religion do not see what they are doing as inciting hatred or religious intolerance. They see it as exposing the truth and showing you the right path because they think you are astray and need to be shown the error of your ways. sad

Typical, you can not see the difference between criticism of religion and hate speech/intolerance towards a religion.

But I agree with your overall point that people are passionate about their (dis)beliefs
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2012
Logicbwoy:

The issue here is religious intolerance.

Why should there be separate religious sections? There was only one because of the resources needed for every religion. However, Nairaland muslims could not tolerate different views on their religion.

I am not a christian but christians on Nairaland live with a lot of criticism and show more tolerance than Nairaland muslims. This section will always be a paragon of intolerance
How many times do you need to be told that creating this section was Seun's decision before you finally understand?
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by tunshe: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2012
fellis:

Was Nairaland created last year?or these criticism started last year?

Getting paid here is a figure of speech my dear,just trying to express my worry.If you are passionate about your belief,you should display the attraction rather than condemn others.

Each time you hear "Muslims" or "Islam",the comments are terrible.
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by tpia5: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2012
each time you hear "yoruba" nko?
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by Logicbwoy: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2012
fellis:
How many times do you need to be told that creating this section was Seun's decision before you finally understand?

So you now support terrorism? Was it his decision or did he make it out of fear of a death threat?
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2012
tunshe:

Was Nairaland created last year?or these criticism started last year?

Getting paid here is a figure of speech my dear,just trying to express my worry.If you are passionate about your belief,you should display the attraction rather than condemn others.

Each time you hear "Muslims" or "Islam",the comments are terrible.

@bold,
You can't blame them for that, I mean it's wrong quite alright but the activities of bloodthirsty extremist Muslims have made them develop hatred for Islam that is why we should do our best to enlighten them that these extremist activities have no place in the deen.
Logicbwoy:

So you now support terrorism? Was it his decision or did he make it out of fear of a death threat?

How did you come to the conclusion that I support terrorism? Seun got one email from one crazy person that was probably bluffing and decided to create a seperate section for Muslims. That doesn't mean Muslims are intolerant.
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by tunshe: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Hmmm,here we go again!

People like like you should NEVER be trusted.Where is your proof?
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2012
Mcdondayan: my post have been hidden on this islamic thread previously, but i will still say my mind. until the members of your blood sucking religion stop killing innocent christains for any reason what so ever,you will face criticism from ME any day anytime, in life, in death, on the air, on land, in the sea, online, offline, in the dream, and in reality, FREE OF CHARGE. Learn to leave with others an portray Islam as the so called "RELIGION OF PEACE" JESUS IS PEACE
tunshe, I hope you can now see what I mean when I say passion for beliefs blinds people to the difference between hate speech and propagating their religion? This man here already knows that Islam does not support the activities of terrorists but still chooses to criticize the generality of Muslims.
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2012
Sorry maclatunji, I had already quoted that post before you hid it.
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by tunshe: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2012
fellis:
@bold,
You can't blame them for that, I mean it's wrong quite alright but the activities of bloodthirsty extremist Muslims have made them develop hatred for Islam that is why we should do our best to enlighten them that these extremist activities have no place in the deen.

No matter how much you try to enlighten them,they try to ignore it.A lot of peeps have tried that on this platform.

So because some Demonic guys re displaying their talents means ALL Muslim should be blamed?...They don't Judge Islam with Positivity that abound,will it be logical to Judge Christianity with activities of few Christians?

Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by tunshe: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2012
fellis:
@bold,

No matter how much you try to enlighten them,they try to ignore it.A lot of peeps have tried that on this platform.

So because some Demonic guys re displaying their talents means ALL Muslim should be blamed?...They don't Judge Islam with Positivity that abound,will it be logical to Judge Christianity with activities of few Christians?
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by Logicbwoy: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2012
fellis:

How did you come to the conclusion that I support terrorism? Seun got one email from one crazy person that was probably bluffing and decided to create a seperate section for Muslims. That doesn't mean Muslims are intolerant.

Was probably bluffing? See yourself defending a terrorist?

Tunshe.....your proof has been provided. Clearly not all muslims are terrorists but there are muslim who will turn a blind eye to the evils that some other muslim do.

I have no problem with honest muslims. I dont always argue with Fellis. I would even say that we are friends but she has this problem of watering down any evil that i done in the name of islam.
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by Logicbwoy: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2012
tunshe:

Hmmm,here we go again!

ehem.....above comment.
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by Chanchit: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2012
This topic jst got me laughing.... I knw u must have seen what christians say to each other on this NL, n because muslims are naturally not accomodative of criticism, thats why u have ur section... Let me jst pause here..
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by tunshe: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2012
Logicbwoy:

ehem.....above comment.

Hahahahaha......But honestly,was there a Death threat?

Anyway,I withdraw the NEVER and replace it with NOT. cool

My main point is that,there are People who perpetuate evils under the guise of religion.Such should be isolated rather than Castigating believers of that Faith.Who are you to condemn or determine who is astray?Freedom of religion everywhere!!!
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by tunshe: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2012
Chanchit: This topic jst got me laughing.... I knw u must have seen what christians say to each other on this NL, n because muslims are naturally not accomodative of criticism, thats why u have ur section... Let me jst pause here..

Listen to yourself....accommodate DESTRUCTIVE criticism
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by Logicbwoy: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2012
tunshe:

Hahahahaha......But honestly,was there a Death threat?

Anyway,I withdraw the NEVER and replace it with NOT. cool

My main point is that,there are People who perpetuate evils under the guise of religion.Such should be isolated rather than Castigating believers of that Faith.Who are you to condemn or determine who is astray?Freedom of religion everywhere!!!

I never called you a terrorist. I have no problem with honest people, be it muslims, christians or atheists. Yes, there was a death threat.
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2012
tunshe:

No I didn't say it is okay to blame all Muslims over the activities of a few Muslims. It is wrong and I condemn it but non-muslims might not be able to see the irrationality of their actions because they are blinded by negative emotions evoked by the actions of those people. That was the point I was trying to make.
Logicbwoy:

Was probably bluffing? See yourself defending a terrorist?

Tunshe.....your proof has been provided. Clearly not all muslims are terrorists but there are muslim who will turn a blind eye to the evils that some other muslim do.

I have no problem with honest muslims. I dont always argue with Fellis. I would even say that we are friends but she has this problem of watering down any evil that i done in the name of islam.

I can see that you are on a mission to hurl as many false accusations as possible at me. First it was the post accusing me of supporting terrorism then this.

Continue with your accusations, I no get your power.
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by Logicbwoy: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
fellis:
I can see that you are on a mission to hurl as many false accusations as possible at me. First it was the post accusing me of supporting terrorism then this.

Continue with your accusations, I no get your power.

Fellis doesnt like me anymore sad sad embarassed embarassed
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Fellis doesnt like me anymore sad sad embarassed embarassed
You are right I don't.
Re: Are Nairaland Christians Paid To Critisize Islam? by Logicbwoy: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
fellis:
You are right I don't.

lol.....i think all the flattery has gone to your head.....you really think people care if you like them or not? You just had to reaffirm that you dont like me anymore. How childish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Some Fabricated/weak/false Ahaadith / Cat Refuses To Walk On The Holy Koran Even Baited To (video) / Muslim Girls Are The Most Virtuous In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.