Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Plz Help Ur Br®..@he Dosen't Knw Wat 2 Say Each Time He Approaches A Girl/lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Help Ur Br®..@he Dosen't Knw Wat 2 Say Each Time He Approaches A Girl/lady (1158 Views)

Guys See Wat 2 Nigeria Ladies Did 2 A Young Man After Clubing Must Watch Video / My 35years Old Step Mother,wants 2 Have Sex With Me.. Pls Advice Me On Wat 2 Do / Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help Ur Br®..@he Dosen't Knw Wat 2 Say Each Time He Approaches A Girl/lady by zadok60: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
sadpls guys n girlz wats d best way n words 2 say wen approaching a girl anywer..pls no insult i nid ur help
Re: Plz Help Ur Br®..@he Dosen't Knw Wat 2 Say Each Time He Approaches A Girl/lady by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
Babe, I want to do. Gbam (no long tin). She will answer you wella ;DBabe, I want to do. Gbam (no long tin). She will answer you wella
Re: Plz Help Ur Br®..@he Dosen't Knw Wat 2 Say Each Time He Approaches A Girl/lady by Acidosis(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
zadok60: sadpls guys n girlz wats d best way n words 2 say wen approaching a girl anywer..pls no insult i nid ur help

say nothing
Re: Plz Help Ur Br®..@he Dosen't Knw Wat 2 Say Each Time He Approaches A Girl/lady by zadok60: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2012
kodeblurr: Babe, I want to do. Gbam (no long tin). She will answer you wella ;DBabe, I want to do. Gbam (no long tin). She will answer you wella
kodeblurr: Babe, I want to do. Gbam (no long tin). She will answer you wella ;DBabe, I want to do. Gbam (no long tin). She will answer you wella
[quote author=kodeblurr]Babe, I want to do. Gbam (no long tin). She will answer you wella ;DBabe, I want to do. Gbam (no long tin). She will answer you

na wa 4 u o
Re: Plz Help Ur Br®..@he Dosen't Knw Wat 2 Say Each Time He Approaches A Girl/lady by cindyrella(f): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
Tell her babe, I rove u.... oya talk ya own grin
Re: Plz Help Ur Br®..@he Dosen't Knw Wat 2 Say Each Time He Approaches A Girl/lady by GboyegaD(m): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2012
You could just greet her nicely, tell her your name and ask for hers. Follow it up with smiles and pleasantries when next you see her and over time, you gain the confidence to tell her what you want as your nerves must have learnt to calm down around her. There is no law that says you must state your intentions the 1st day.
Re: Plz Help Ur Br®..@he Dosen't Knw Wat 2 Say Each Time He Approaches A Girl/lady by KINGwax(m): 12:47am On Aug 01, 2012
GboyegaD: You could just greet her nicely, tell her your name and ask for hers. Follow it up with smiles and pleasantries when next you see her and over time, you gain the confidence to tell her what you want as your nerves must have learnt to calm down around her. There is no law that says you must state your intentions the 1st day.
Holy trinity ooo!!! Na u this overserious entity again? You well? Make he begin dey laugh like mad person? U no try. Anyways, again, OP, carry placards wit your intended speech as the inscription. dass all..
Re: Plz Help Ur Br®..@he Dosen't Knw Wat 2 Say Each Time He Approaches A Girl/lady by Euroclydon(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2012
KINGwax: Holy trinity ooo!!! Na u this overserious entity again? You well? Make he begin dey laugh like mad person? U no try. Anyways, again, OP, carry placards wit your intended speech as the inscription. dass all..

LMAO!!! grin grin grin Na demonstration?
Re: Plz Help Ur Br®..@he Dosen't Knw Wat 2 Say Each Time He Approaches A Girl/lady by zadok60: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
@gboyega tnks veri much i appreciate..xo xo hapi
Re: Plz Help Ur Br®..@he Dosen't Knw Wat 2 Say Each Time He Approaches A Girl/lady by Dondav(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2012
E.g
Hi I'm zodak
I love you, oya talk your own!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Expensive / Should I Continue With Her? / Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.