Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

God Is A Ghanaian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is A Ghanaian (1018 Views)

Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term / Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues / Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is A Ghanaian by SmoothCrim2015: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
I am ready to fight!!!
Re: God Is A Ghanaian by buzugee(m): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
SmoothCrim2015: I am ready to fight!!!
he may very well be. its a good chance
Re: God Is A Ghanaian by Ptolomeus(m): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
Yes!
And Satan is Uruguayan ...
Notice Satan leaving God in ridiculous!

Sudafrica 2010.
Satan and god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnwL6AobhsM

Friend ... you apologize, this is a joke ...
Re: God Is A Ghanaian by buzugee(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ptolomeus how you let them senegalese boys spank you like that ? 2-0
Re: God Is A Ghanaian by Delafruita(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
makes a lot of sense.
Re: God Is A Ghanaian by Ptolomeus(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
buzugee: Ptolomeus how you let them senegalese boys spank you like that ? 2-0

You are Senegalese? LOL!
Well, congratulations ... you played very well!

It was just a joke, I hope nobody is offended.
Re: God Is A Ghanaian by buzugee(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ptolomeus:

You are Senegalese? LOL!
Well, congratulations ... you played very well!

It was just a joke, I hope nobody is offended.
those senegalese boys are very good. they got revenge for africa for the hand ball incident in the world cup from suarez. he made africa cry when he stole that victory. now we revenge. now we even grin
Re: God Is A Ghanaian by Ptolomeus(m): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
buzugee: those senegalese boys are very good. they got revenge for africa for the hand ball incident in the world cup from suarez. he made africa cry when he stole that victory. now we revenge. now we even grin
Well, it's sub-20, but I really liked Senegal ... deserved to win.
In Sudáfrica, all were angry with Suarez ... but what he did is something human ... who would not?
Amazes me to see how Africans are united sportily ...
Here in South America if Argentina loses all others are happy lol!
A hug, my friend!
Re: God Is A Ghanaian by SmoothCrim2015: 4:23am On Aug 01, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Yes!
And Satan is Uruguayan ...
Notice Satan leaving God in ridiculous!

Sudafrica 2010.
Satan and god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnwL6AobhsM

Friend ... you apologize, this is a joke ...

Yes Uruguay is Satan grin grin
Re: God Is A Ghanaian by SmoothCrim2015: 4:24am On Aug 01, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Well, it's sub-20, but I really liked Senegal ... deserved to win.
In Sudáfrica, all were angry with Suarez ... but what he did is something human ... who would not?
Amazes me to see how Africans are united sportily ...
Here in South America if Argentina loses all others are happy lol!
A hug, my friend!

Unity is only against NON-African opposition. Between teams there is a lot of competition.
Re: God Is A Ghanaian by buzugee(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ptolomeus, yall about to be served fish, chips, shepherds pie and tea by the brits today. gonna be one heck of a game too.
Re: God Is A Ghanaian by Ptolomeus(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
SmoothCrim2015:

Unity is only against NON-African opposition. Between teams there is a lot of competition.
Yes, dear friend, but anyway ... that union is wonderful.
In South America, when you play a team, everyone else will want it defeated, mainly Argentina and Brazil ...
I at first did not understand how a South African triumph could want in Ghana ... it is incomprehensible!
I really congratulate you! Honestly!
Yes ... Uruguay is Satan Lol!
Re: God Is A Ghanaian by Ptolomeus(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
buzugee: Ptolomeus, yall about to be served fish, chips, shepherds pie and tea by the brits today. gonna be one heck of a game too.
Amigo.
In 1966 the British blatantly stole the World Cup ... You think they will not again?
I hope the African teams to overcome England ... but will be difficult ...
Re: God Is A Ghanaian by buzugee(m): 12:03am On Aug 02, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Amigo.
In 1966 the British blatantly stole the World Cup ... You think they will not again?
I hope the African teams to overcome England ... but will be difficult ...
yeah especially with the cheating referees.
Re: God Is A Ghanaian by gst101: 12:55am On Aug 02, 2012
ptolemeus my friend. How are you doing, I hope fine? Yes when it comes to african teams playing against non african sides, we all support the african team. It doesnt matter if the side playing is one of the arab north african teams we in sub-sahara still support them. But this doesnt mean we hate non africans
Re: God Is A Ghanaian by gst101: 1:19am On Aug 02, 2012
ptolemeus my friend beunos dias muchacho! Como estas, I hope fine? Yes, when it comes to african teams playing against non african sides, we all support the african team. It doesnt matter if the side playing is one of the arab north african teams, we in sub-sahara still support them. But this doesnt mean we hate non africans. When suarez stoped the ball, we all rained insults on him lol.
Re: God Is A Ghanaian by Ptolomeus(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2012
gst101: ptolemeus my friend beunos dias muchacho! Como estas, I hope fine? Yes, when it comes to african teams playing against non african sides, we all support the african team. It doesnt matter if the side playing is one of the arab north african teams, we in sub-sahara still support them. But this doesnt mean we hate non africans. When suarez stoped the ball, we all rained insults on him lol.
Hahaha! Very good that Spanish !Arriba el ánimo mi amigo!
Yes it's true ... Suarez hated it! ... But this situation would happen to anyone ... it's almost instinctive ...
I have played soccer professionally, and I can assure you that at that time to think ... is the instinct ...
But the fault was not Suarez ... Gyan missed the penalty!
Un abrazo!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Kill Your Neighbor If Your God Asked You To? / Why Are Muslims Blamed For 911 When American Experts Prove Otherwise? / Pastor E.A Adeboye: Prophecy For 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.