Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

A Nigerian Guy's Marriage Contract To A Nigerian Babe - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nigerian Guy's Marriage Contract To A Nigerian Babe (1140 Views)

Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) / What Are The Top Questions To Ask Before Marrying A Nigerian Guy/gal? / Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Guy's Marriage Contract To A Nigerian Babe by charles316: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
[size=18pt]Marriage Contract[/size]

Terms and Conditions

1. Wife must be involved directly or indirectly with the cleaning of the house. I don't care if she hires a maid or whoever. The house must be clean at all times.

2.Wife must be a good manager of resources/money. I don't want some who will waste my hard earned money.

3. Wife must have respect for me unconditionally.

4. Wife must be ready to submit or be ready for sex whenever and wherever i am ready for it.

5. Wife must not get fat even after childbirth. It is no reason to get fat. If you want to be treated like a queen, you must keep up with what beauty queens do to look beautiful. There are too many babes out who are craving for my attention.

6. Wife must have a tight kitty, Wife can use her kitty stupidly while in her youth but it must still be tight and fresh for me. I am not going to pay bride price for someone with a wide kitty. NEVER.

7. Wife must not have any stretch marks anywhere on her body, guys hate stretch marks.

8. Guys do not like fallen breasts, so do i. Wife must have firm breasts, i don't care if every Tunde, Okon and Jonathan has played with her breasts. I am the one who will marry her and so i don't want slippers as breasts.

9. If wife ever cheats, she will immediately be thrown out of the house and everything i bought with my money returned to me. I mean everything .

10. If wife ever insults me, i shall not hesitate to punch her face. The husband is the captain of the ship (house) .

11. Exhibit good hygiene i.e AT LEAST bath 2 times a day.

Failure to do any of these will attract heavy punishment which could be a slap, a punch or divorce.

The ball is in your court. If you cant do all of these, some of your friends will.
Re: A Nigerian Guy's Marriage Contract To A Nigerian Babe by semid4lyfe(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hehehehe. . .I knew this was gonna happen grin

Unwraps his akara & dundun, bites off an akara, chews for some seconds, takes a sip of malta guiness and sits back to watch this epic battle of the sexes cool
Re: A Nigerian Guy's Marriage Contract To A Nigerian Babe by EfemenaXY: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
@Poster shocked shocked shocked

Your write-up very clearly explains why you're still single at 55. Pele o! e go better for you someday...just keep searching my brother! grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy's Marriage Contract To A Nigerian Babe by taryour(f): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
Op you no gather at all oo and you never know scores, pele shogbo... grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy's Marriage Contract To A Nigerian Babe by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy's Marriage Contract To A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
with terms like that, no sane woman would marry you......and the only person fit to accept this nonsense is a blowup doll!
Re: A Nigerian Guy's Marriage Contract To A Nigerian Babe by drnoel: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2012

(1) (Reply)

British Nigerian Mothers Broadcast On TV By Channel 4 Producer! / SHOCKING!! Man With No Face & Woman With One Leg Give Birth To Healthy Baby Girl / True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.