Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Zenith Bank! What Is The Minimum Amount - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank! What Is The Minimum Amount (1717 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Zenith Bank Adopts New Financial Reporting Style For Half-year / Italian Arraigned For Defrauding Zenith Bank Of N717m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank! What Is The Minimum Amount by lekosoo(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2007
Hello,
I will like to know the minimum amount you can use to buy the on going zenith bank public offer. please i need information very far, as you know that the closing date is january, 2008.
thanks

one love
Re: Zenith Bank! What Is The Minimum Amount by frankiriri(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2007
The minimum amount is N38900 for 1000 units.
However if you have Zenith shares before now you are entitled to take up your rights at a price of N36.90. The right ratio is 1 for every 7 you had before. So if you had 1000 before you will be entitled to 142 units at the rights price.

I am a staff. Buy thru me.
For more advice call me on 08023193640, 018983359 or 08038421775
Re: Zenith Bank! What Is The Minimum Amount by MyPeace(f): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2007
@ Frankiriri

Abeg, if you take up ur whole rights and wish to buy more, at what rate will it be? still N36.90 or the 38.90K
Re: Zenith Bank! What Is The Minimum Amount by walcolm(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2007
you will still pay the 36.90 but u have no guarantees that you will get the extra. the extra is supposed to come from those shareholders who dont take up their rights at all or partially

so in a scenario where there's massive over subscription, everybody will probably take up their rights and ask for more, that makes it kinda messy

my advise is, take up ur rights and dont ask for more. at least u are guaranteed to get ur rights
Re: Zenith Bank! What Is The Minimum Amount by abocana: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2007
Can i take my right issue and still buy more of the public offer?at the IPO rate in a separate form.

can i download the right issue form online cuz.,i cannot get the right issue form from nigeria?i will download
fill, sign and send it down to lagos.

Moreso,i'm having 3,600units and i read about the bonus of 1-4, will i divide 3,600 by 7 in other to knw the about of right to buy

OR i've to add the new bonus to 3,600 and divide it into 7.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ON THE AMOUNT I'M ENTILTLE TO BUY WITH THE RIGHT ISSUE?PLEASE.
Re: Zenith Bank! What Is The Minimum Amount by lekosoo(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2007
hello fellow users,
thanks for all your advice but i am thinking of investing my 10,000.00naira with me now first,  after something i can then increase it,  this is the reason why i asked for the minimum amount you can use to invest on this said share, and i was told that there is something called Joint Application that is for two or more people,  I will like to know how it work and all necessary information please I will like to invest this money on shares now because time wait for nobody,  hope to read from you soonest.
thanks once more.

one love
Re: Zenith Bank! What Is The Minimum Amount by BabsO2(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2007
Lekosoo, the minimum you need for Zenith is N 38,900. So with N 10,000 only you Zenith Offer offer is ruled out. Also BankPHB is rulled out as the minimum is N 17,000. Costain is ruled out the minimum is N 13,000. Though I haven't seen the Aiico Prospectus but I suspect you will be better off looking for it and going after it. And the chances are high it will double your money in less than 6 months.
Re: Zenith Bank! What Is The Minimum Amount by lekosoo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2007
Hello,

thanks ffor you information babs O, i well understood all you said but i will like you to help with the Aiico Prospectus when they finally publised it. thanks and God bless you.

One Love

(1) (Reply)

Uba Africard(prepaid Visa Card): Is It Still Working? / Trade Binary Option - "The Mobile Way" / Best Place To Buy Wholesale Goods, Ogbete Or New Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.