Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia (15343 Views)

Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) / Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by aribisala0(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
Keeping people in jail is costly; they eat,they shit they get sick and sometimes fight.
With hanging your only expense is the grave digging and you can use the rope several times.
We need the same law in Nigeria for drug-traffickers convicted in countries without the death penalty so we kill them as they arrive.
We can use the space around the Mosque at the Airport though I prefer firing squad. We can employ some of these Boko haram people as executioners
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by KingPradas(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
people with their get rick quick scheme
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
MOST LIKELY ITS HIS GIRLFRIEND BACK IN 9JA THAT MADE HIM DO THIS JUST TO PLS HER NEVER ENDING DEMANDS. MOST CRIMES THESE DAYS ARE BEING PUSHED BY CHICS.
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by Siga: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
al-qaeda:
MOST LIKELY ITS HIS GIRLFRIEND BACK IN 9JA THAT MADE HIM DO THIS JUST TO PLS HER NEVER ENDING DEMANDS. MOST CRIMES THESE DAYS ARE BEING PUSHED BY CHICS.

HABA ABOKI AL-QAEDA....so na woman make him do am....na wa ooo undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
Siga:

HABA ABOKI AL-QAEDA....so na woman make him do am....na wa ooo undecided
EHEN NOW BROS. WOMEN ARE EVIL OH. SHE PROBABLY TOLD HIM THAT HER FRIENDS HAVE CARS AND HOUSES AND EXPENSIVE FONES OF WHICH THEY EARNED THRU THEIR HOLES, SO HE FELT BAD AND WENT ON A SUICIDE MISSION OR SHE PROBABLY TOLD HIM SHE CANT WAIT FOR HIM IF HE DOESNT HIT REALLY QUICK. WOMEN ARE THE GENESIS OF ALL EVIL. FINDING A GOOD WOMAN IS LIKE LOOKING FOR A PIN IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN.
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by noiseless: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
I hopes some born hypocrites can as well display their condemnation towards the MONETRARY TERRORISM of the yahoo yahoo internet scamming brothers of yours. The Igbos are condemning the act of braking the laws of the land,and the guy that knew the consquenses of this before embarking on it should no doubt face the music as he is doing now, but my question is to the bigots who are spending all their precious time searching for any ngetive news with anything Igbo, when are you born hypocrites gonna muster some courage to condemn the yahoo yahoo monetary terrorism being commited by your "SAINTLY BROTHERS" all over the globe? ofcourse never!
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by Siga: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
al-qaeda:

EHEN NOW BROS. WOMEN ARE EVIL OH. SHE PROBABLY TOLD HIM THAT HER FRIENDS HAVE CARS AND HOUSES AND EXPENSIVE FONES OF WHICH THEY EARNED THRU THEIR HOLES, SO HE FELT BAD AND WENT ON A SUICIDE MISSION OR SHE PROBABLY TOLD HIM SHE CANT WAIT FOR HIM IF HE DOESNT HIT REALLY QUICK. WOMEN ARE THE GENESIS OF ALL EVIL. FINDING A GOOD WOMAN IS LIKE LOOKING FOR A PIN IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN.

Ok Ok ok...lets just say u are right(which u are not)....then the guy is a classic 1diot....a good woman wont push u to the extreme....bros...all these guys are just tryin to make a quick buck...then enter naija con dey oppress so tey...other people wey get families abroad go think say dem own family no wan help....
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by kennidiamo: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
ebamma: this guy is not a nigerian,he is from biafra republic.

seconded..IBO and MONEY....SMH
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by manny4life(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
If they can continue to hang them like this, it will be the best. People want quick money, and don't want to do thier hustle legally, after the hanging, dispose it as you may. I know I sound harsh, but people need to learn hard lessons of discipline.
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by merge(f): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
Good For him !!!! More needs to be executed. Weak men that can't create legit businesses.
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by IleIfe2(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
Hang him. Next!

Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by femliany(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
Those who take short cut will be cut short...Mumu,ole
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by AlhajiPastor: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
TO BE CANDID MY PEOPLE, THESE OUR BROTHERS FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF NIGER (BIAFRA) ARE NOT PORTRAYING GOOD IMAGE OF THIS COUNTRY (NIGERIA). MAYBE BECAUSE OF THEIR MONEY MENTALITY; I WOULDN'T KNOW BUT THE TRUTH STILL REMAINS THAT IBO PEOPLE ARE SO DESPERATE AND HAVE TARNISHED THE IMAGE OF THIS COUNTRY ABROAD THAN ANY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA. I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE MAY BE FUZZED ABOUT THIS; BUT THE FACT MUST BE STATED. I WISH THERE IS WAY SEPARATE PASSPORT COULD BE ISSUED TO THEM; SIGNIFYING THEY ARE IBO (BIAFRA).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by Allohrandy(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
All those saying the Nigerian guy should be hang are not fair to him. You didn't not even given him the chance to defend himself or even hear his own side of his story. Yet, you guys are saying he should be hang. Do u guys know if he was set up by somebody, or if he his innocent of the crime? Yes. It is possible that somebody may want him dead and put the drugs inside his luggage without his consent or knowledge. Please let us hear his side of the story before passing judgment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
cutievik: Sometimes i wonder why cowards with no brains r given access to social media's with metally sound people.

Yeah I wonder too

Who d heck give people like u with cockroach brain money to access the internet huh? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by Merlintino(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
May his gentle soul rest in peace. Although i sympathize 4 him, bt it will serve a gud example 2 other fellows. Come back let us build a gud country home whether by force ,revolution or by peace.
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by Modula(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
timmy1999:

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/31/nigerian-faces-death-penalty-in-malaysia-for-drug-trafficking/
sorry oooo, later they go come back de claim big boys for area nobody know how they make thier monney
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by newclause: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
Naijanija or whatever u call urself, people like you should shut their dirty trap if they have nothing reasonable yo say, are u trying to tell us that nobody from only God knows tribe u come from has been caught trafficking hard drugs before?
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by igwejay67: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
lacasa: Anϑ †ђat is part of the reasons why Malysia, China, Taiwan & co. have become regional powers anϑ global players in the world today.

No room fσr external pollution esp from this "naija boys" who dnt wanna work hard ϯo make their money.

i will αve ϯo say, this is more with the ibo boys in this country, from importing fake drugs from India anϑ Pakistan ϯo Substandard/Inferior goods (esp. Auto-spare parts) from China ϯo Electronics etc.

They specifically ask these foreign 'shady' pharmaceutical co.'s n autopart firms ϯo make these inferior quality goods specifically fσr them at the cheapest prices, just ϯo import them into Nigeria ϯo sell them in disguise as the real thing just fσr a quick buck undecided

Anϑ this is ϯo the detriment of our Nation anϑ our people.

Talk about stereotypes the problem Nigerians are having today is because of Igbo men. If we go and get German auto parts or British NHS you go fit pay am? Abeg try and expand your thinking Mr. Perfectionist

Any human being †ђat can deal in Hard Drugs n fake pharmaceutical drugs especially needs ϯo die a famous death.

Anϑ ​ so​, i support this policy a 100% by the Malaysians.
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by newclause: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
lacasa, let me ask you this question and i want you to be honest about it, is it igbomen that are responsible for fake documentations at oluwole, are they no other importers from other parts of Nigeria, do they all import German and British spare parts like you have mentioned? Let us be realistic we are all corrupt in this Country, that an Igboman is in the eye of the storm at present does not mean that Igbos are alone in that kind of acts.
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by oge4real(f): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2012
congratulations to them, at least they made news....shior!
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
To those saying that the death sentence may be commuted to life sentence, or even less, for the Australian woman, you are wrong.

The law is strictly independent of any diplomatic relations. Also, let's not forget that two Australians were executed in 1986.
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by BUSHMAN1: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
i feel very sorry for this young people, they want to get rich quick it took me 30 years to become a rich man
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by dayokanu(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
Another Ibo doing his country proud. if you dig well he would likely be from Anambra
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by richeyy(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
nijanigga: Ibo people with money.Why Ibos like money like this? Not long ago a south african lady was caught and was on the tv all over the world.Anyway, since you can't confront our politicians looting even through thier anus,all you can do is to risk disgraceful death,that is nothing but cowardice.

Nna na wa to you o! ‎​We dey discuss issue wey happen for Malaysia and you dey talk about ibo people. If you no get better thing to talk about just read other people comments.
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by mmmustapha(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
He most be igbo dodon naira, they should hag
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by seedord247(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
Without reading the story. . . I know say na igbo person. shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by onatisi(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
ibos , ibos , IIIIIBBOOOS WHY DO THEY LIKE MONEY MORE THAN THEIR LIVES ?
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by mamagee3(f): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
I read some people saying on here about malaysian visa stating a death penalty if caught smuggling an illegal drug.

That tells you how serious the offence is taken in that country.

The question is why should a man commit an offence that will result in his own death?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by dayokanu(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
mama-gee:
I read some people saying on here about malaysian visa stating a death penalty if caught smuggling an illegal drug.

The question is why should a man commit an offence that will result in his own death?

Mamagee,

Where have you been

I miss you
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by richeyy(m): 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
All of una wey dey talk say ibo boys like money something dey worry una for head. If ibo boy no like money na wetin he go like? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Faces Death-Sentence In Malaysia by onatisi(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
mama-gee:

simple answer to that quest is BECAUSE HE IS AN IBO MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Sells 3-year Old Daughter For N280,000 To Settle Debt / Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) / Court Okays Evans’ Fundamental Rights Suit For Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.