Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance (20954 Views)

Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Saraki’s Lawyers Stage Walkout At Tribunal / Ameachi: PDP Senators Walkout Was A Plan With Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Demdem(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
Look into the mirror and smile. what do u see grin grin grin

Demdem: Just a refresher, latest news in the bloc:

Dr. Okonjo-Iweala had on Monday claimed that the 2012 capital budget implementation as at June 20, was 56 per cent. However, a document on budget performance submitted to the Senate committee on Finance by the office of the Accountant General of the Federation showed that a total sum of N401, 648, 460, 791 has been so far released with N324, 556, 851, 948 of that amount being cash backed.

According to the document, out of this, only N184, 848, 092, 533 has been utilized as at 20th July 2012, just as capital allocation for 2012 budget stood at N1, 519, 986, 106, 691 and only 21.35 per cent of the total allocation has been cash backed. And the percentage amount utilized from the releases so far stood at 12.16% as at July 20th

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/budget-performance-senators-walk-anyim-ministers-out/

the more reason why we need Ngozi to come and explain herself again and not the over-fed Ayim

2 Likes

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by jmaine: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
Kobo should be really proud of someone grin . . .

keep posting the lie when faced with plain obvious fact cheesy . . .

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Demdem(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
A "lie" i didnt manufacture. A "lie" i have a credible source for shocked shocked shocked u nuts
if nah sahara reporters carry am now, i know by now u will be crying blue murder grin grin
No sense in such declaration oga, no offense. there are facts and latest facts. what i presented are latest facts grin grin grin
Bullshit, The alleged liar i know of is Ngozi herself and her presence will put all doubts in their place. by the way, what the ffuck did she go to do in london that is more important that this?
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by jmaine: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
A simple arithmetic should put alot of peeps out of their misery over how Ngozi got her 56 % deductions . . .

clues . . .just punch in 184/324 X 100 . .and what do you get . . .

You sure can punch a calc init undecided . . .so provide us with answers cheesy . . .
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Demdem(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
immaterial to the topic of discussion. lets face thread abegii, if u are tired abegii leave grin grin grin
No be maths class we dey grin grin

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Akanbiedu(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, it is like knocking ones head against a very 'thick' (think olodo) wall. You get nowhere continuing a back-and-forth with hardened reprobates. Best to let subsequent events, as is always the case, prove the point about this "one scandal a day" Government that has, as Okey Ndibe surmised, "mastered the art of complicating simple things".

Una do well jare. I hail.

You are unlike some of us who are too lazy to go back and forth with "hardened reprobates".

5 Likes

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
This is the result of ''I voted for Jonathan not pdp '' Did you think it is PDP that will govern before ?
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by jmaine: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
Provide the answer and purge yourself of all ignorance grin . . .

You can't deceive everyone with your mis guided squeals cool . . . . .

P:S === > Are you already tired of repeating the same lame lie and assertion undecided
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Demdem(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

Una do well jare. I hail.

You are unlike some of us who are too lazy to go back and forth with "hardened reprobates".

oouuuch

As soon as u bring out ur outdated news, i will bring out my own latest news. U gat my drift grin grin grin
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Pukkah: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2012
Gbawe: All these back and forth becomes tedious in the end. We should simply wait to see how events play out. Rancid smell will assail the nose sooner or later.

Are you sure of that? Ah, I have seen that these people lack the grace or the humility to admit that anything is wrong even when it is clearly wrong. In an extreme case of being proved wrong, they simply abandon the thread and run away. Alternatively, they'll find another angle from which to spin another of their unending fables and 'victim mentality' tales.

And this behaviour of theirs should not really be surprising. Afterall, it's so obvious that most of them are mere paid agents, hired cronies, and mercenaries who are appraised by their paymasters, not by the merit of their argument or elegance of conduct, but by how much insult they throw or dumb obstinacy they display.

If Mrs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala appears tomorrow and admits her error, these guys who have found 'gainful employment' in the art of grandstanding and spinning stories will either spin more 'hate' stories or simply abandon the thread.

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Demdem(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
grin grin
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
Omexonomy:
i live in lagos and so far i have counted over 200 constitutional project that are not functioning . So gej should continue giving them more money for such things
@op are you related to one of the senators just asking no offence intended.
i have said it number of times that gej shuld give them the billion of dollers they want for them to sing different tone.

That is not the way it works. First of all, all contractors need to be vetted, something I doubt is happening. However, if a contractor decides for one reason or another to stall work on a project, investigation should be initiated to ascertain reasons in time, and if found that the contractor is not capable, the right authorities need to look into ways of making sure to move the project forward. At the same time, work on other projects(not directly affected) needs to go on. You do not stop other projects because 200 projects are not functioning.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Akanbiedu(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
Pukkah:

Are you sure of that? Ah, I have seen that these people lack the grace or the humility to admit that anything is wrong even when it is clearly wrong. In an extreme case of being proved wrong, they simply abandon the thread and run away. Alternatively, they'll find another angle from which to spin another of their unending fables and 'victim mentality' tales.

And this behaviour of theirs should not really be surprising. Afterall, it's so obvious that most of them are mere paid agents, hired cronies, and mercenaries who are appraised by their paymasters, not by the merit of their argument or elegance of conduct, but by how much insult they throw or dumb obstinacy they display.

If Mrs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala appears tomorrow and admits her error, these guys who have found 'gainful employment' in the art of grandstanding and spinning stories will either spin more 'hate' stories or simply abandon the thread.

Damn right!!!
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by jmaine: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
lol . .whine when your foolishness has been exposed . . .

If you must criticise . . .don't be ignorant, but let your criticism be done properly without bias and your unique desperate attempt to deceive people . . .

That is not too much to ask from the paid government critics

2 Likes

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
jmaine: Kobo should be really proud of someone grin . . .

keep posting the lie when faced with plain obvious fact cheesy . . .

El Dumbero, what the heck has Kobo to do with this now? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

by lies, are you referring to the post on the average daily generation amounts reported which you said made more sense to accept on another, even as you continued on the other thread to assert that mere opinions constitute EMPIRICAL evidence OVER THE FACTS? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Face the battle in front of you and stop trying to deflect by dragging others in to it.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Demdem(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
Did u say your foolishness? u must be kidding right grin grin anyway its allowed
Na wa ooo, just because i have the LATEST NEWS as backing, na im cause this kasala ooo.
Ngozi show face jorrr and lets put an end to all these jare grin grin
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Demdem(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
Kobojunkie:

El Dumbero, what the heck has Kobo to do with this now? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

by lies, are you referring to the post on the average daily generation amounts reported which you said made more sense to accept on another, even as you continued on the other thread to assert that mere opinions constitute EMPIRICAL evidence OVER THE FACTS? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Face the battle in front of you and stop trying to deflect by dragging others in to it.

hhmmmmnnn, it seems he wants to collabo with u grin grin grin instead of facing his own battle, he preffers to hide under a woman's lap. coward. Thank Goodness u have chased him away. u will live long by so doing grin grin grin
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by jmaine: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
Kobojunkie:

El-Dementero

LOL @ battle . . . . . .My Gee Demdem got the drift. So never mind, cos he understood me transparently grin as expected . .

P:S =====> I wasn't referring to any power project . . but rather on methodology of repeating bullshyte a million times when faced with potent facts . . . .

like i said, Demdem understood me cheesy . . .so excuse us . . .

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Demdem(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ok back to topic u all. lets talk about the alleged lies of Ngozi and her refusal to show up till date. thats the crux of the matter here
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Akanbiedu(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
Demdem: Ok back to topic u all. lets talk about the alleged lies of Ngozi and her refusal to show up till date. thats the crux of the matter here

I think you missed that.

Pukkah:

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
NOI did not have s-exual relations with those budget figures
she merely blew them up

end of story
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by jmaine: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
oyb: NOI did not have s-exual relations with those budget figures
she merely blew them up

end of story

Mind doing us the honors by furnishing us with answers demdem stylishly dodged below . . .

jmaine: A simple arithmetic should put alot of peeps out of their misery over how Ngozi got her 56 % deductions . . .

clues . . .just punch in 184/324 X 100 . .and what do you get . . .

You sure can punch a calc init undecided . . .so provide us with answer's cheesy . . .
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
I see it is the Yoruba Ekweremadu of the ACN that is trying to give Iweala a hard time.

Its the born to rule mentality of Ekweremadu
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Demdem(m): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
the latest story in town grin grin

Demdem: Just a refresher, latest news in the bloc:

Dr. Okonjo-Iweala had on Monday claimed that the 2012 capital budget implementation as at June 20, was 56 per cent. However, a document on budget performance submitted to the Senate committee on Finance by the office of the Accountant General of the Federation showed that a total sum of N401, 648, 460, 791 has been so far released with N324, 556, 851, 948 of that amount being cash backed.

According to the document, out of this, only N184, 848, 092, 533 has been utilized as at 20th July 2012, just as capital allocation for 2012 budget stood at N1, 519, 986, 106, 691 and only 21.35 per cent of the total allocation has been cash backed. And the percentage amount utilized from the releases so far stood at 12.16% as at July 20th

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/budget-performance-senators-walk-anyim-ministers-out/

the more reason why we need Ngozi to come and explain herself again and not the over-fed Ayim
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2012
jmaine:

Mind doing us the honors by furnishing us with answers demdem stylishly dodged below . . .

you lot are simply pulling the clinton strategy of semantics - draw it out until the next inevitable scandal from gej or until we get tired of your back and forthing

na today? tongue
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by onthefence: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
Doyin Okupe. Oya work don come. Give us a spin please.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by jmaine: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
oyb:

you lot are simply pulling the clinton strategy of semantics - draw it out until the next inevitable scandal from gej or until we get tired of your back and forthing

na today? tongue

No hiding place for fools cheesy . .Put your brain's where your mouth is . . .

Mind furnishing the house with simple answer's . .. .

Cynicism does not equate to stvpidity . .Please prove me correct by answering my simple arithmetic
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by airfinance(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
Where was the useless senate president who is always in line with Jona figurres and statement. He knew abt the minister not coming so he dicided not to come also so that her cohorts will not tell her about his inability to control the members of the senate after collecting his own share.look those senators will soon be mute on the budget performance aftr they receive thr own share. No be dis nija we dey
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by olivertwist: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2012
Na wa o grin grin
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by dedeike: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
Let us not shave Okonjo's hair in her absence. She is not going to reside in London. Let's await her return. Too many questions for her.
After her defence, we can now take it up from there.

But before then, we need to put certain things in proper context.
1. The budget was submitted to the NASS in December, passed in March and signed in April,
2. The budget is barely 5 months old as it took effect in April.
3. There are so many suspicious projects inserted into that budget by corrupt civil servants and politicians in the National Assembly. NOI risks trouble if she implements that budget as passed hence the due process hurdles she has erected for its implementation.
4. The minister initiated the integrated online payment system that enables her monitor and approve the transfer of funds from CBN to various MDA's. This new system no doubt creates hitches in the quick release of funds.
5. It is unconstitutional for the minister to apply a selective Implementation of the budget because, once passed, a budget becomes an ACT of the National Assembly.
6. On the hand, the minister does not want to be at the recieving end of attacks and probes for approving the release of Funds for suspicious projects.

3 Likes

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
dedeike: Let us not shave Okonjo's hair in her absence. She is not going to reside in London. Let's await her return. Too many questions for her.
After her defence, we can now take it up from there.

But before then, we need to put certain things in proper context.
1. The budget was submitted to the NASS in December, passed in March and signed in April,
2. The budget is barely 5 months old as it took effect in April.
3. There are so many suspicious projects inserted into that budget by corrupt civil servants and politicians in the National Assembly. NOI risks trouble if she implements that budget as passed hence the due process hurdles she has erected for its implementation.
4. The minister initiated the integrated online payment system that enables her monitor and approve the transfer of funds from CBN to various MDA's. This new system no doubt creates hitches in the quick release of funds.
5. It is unconstitutional for the minister to apply a selective Implementation of the budget because, once passed, a budget becomes an ACT of the National Assembly.
6. On the hand, the minister does not want to be at the recieving end of attacks and probes for approving the release of Funds for suspicious projects.

M0r0n, They are waiting for you to come clear your lies here

https://www.nairaland.com/1005076/massive-re-construction-enugu-ph-expressway/7#11640506

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) / 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC / State Police: Why Nigerians Should Not Be Excited Yet – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.