Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance (20953 Views)

Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Saraki’s Lawyers Stage Walkout At Tribunal / Ameachi: PDP Senators Walkout Was A Plan With Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by olivertwist: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
jmaine: Provide the answer and purge yourself of all ignorance grin . . .

You can't deceive everyone with your mis guided squeals cool . . . . .

P:S === > Are you already tired of repeating the same lame lie and assertion undecided

Jmaine Beaf

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by aryzgreat: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2012
All these Acn/Cpc a.s.s licking journalists sef undecided i watched the sitting live on AIT and at no time did senator ike ekweremadu order the arrest of NOI if she did not honour d next invitation, neither did he say that he left an imortant sitting for a less importatant one. how did this thread topic "walking out anyim nd ministers" come about?

In d word of ekweremadu, d sitting could not hold in the absence of the coordinating minister's absence and having consulted with fellow committe memebers, decided to shift the meeting to anoda yet to fix date to enable d finance minister come and defend the budget non-implementation issues.

Seems there is a calculated attempt of recent to rubbish madam NOI with all these rabid attack to her person. Naija politics really sucks! Please if she has stolen naija money why not expose it as was done to faruk, dimeji, bode george etc rada dan attack her unnecesarily? u want to push her out so u can steal? and have ur tribes man replace her? when are we going to appreciate gud thing in dis damn .fu.c.k.i.n.g con3?
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by CyberG: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2012
Nigerians are their own enemies. They take money, compromise by being a 40-lapdog member, yet they want to run to America for a life they refuse to create in their own country? Where will the bastards of jmaine, bveaaf, ifirehiream, pointDull, madguydela, etc bury their heads when this useless retardeen is finally executed, impeached or permanently retarded?? Most of these bastards have nothing upstairs for supporting the useless duo of iwenala and retardeen daftbrain except he is from their tribe, and this other Nigerians are attacking their tin god tribesman. Are you all mad or cursed?? Why is she running away out of the country when the same national assembly is right in the same city? Whether it is 56 or 21 or 12 percent, can't she boldly go and show them (and us) the maths?

2 Likes

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by aryzgreat: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2012
All these Acn/Cpc a.s.s licking journalists sef undecided i watched the sitting live on AIT and at no time did senator ike ekweremadu order the arrest of NOI if she did not honour d next invitation, neither did he say that he left an imortant sitting for a less importatant one. how did this thread topic "walking out anyim nd ministers" come about?

In d word of ekweremadu, d sitting could not hold in the absence of the coordinating minister's absence and having consulted with fellow committe memebers, decided to shift the meeting to anoda yet to fix date to enable d finance minister come and defend the budget non-implementation issues.

Seems there is a calculated attempt of recent to rubbish madam NOI with all these rabid attack to her person. Naija politics really sucks! Please if she has stolen naija money why not expose it as was done to faruk, dimeji, bode george etc rada dan attack her unnecesarily? u want to push her out so u can steal? and have ur tribes man replace her? when are we going to appreciate gud thing in dis damn .fu.c.k.i.n.g con3?
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by DANILSA(m): 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
One needs to read this statement carefully, assimilate the main points and compare with last comment made by the minister bf conclusion. I rest my case.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by pcicero(m): 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
airfinance: Where was the useless senate president who is always in line with Jona figurres and statement. He knew abt the minister not coming so he dicided not to come also so that her cohorts will not tell her about his inability to control the members of the senate after collecting his own share.look those senators will soon be mute on the budget performance aftr they receive thr own share. No be dis nija we dey

Of course, we know he is never on the side of the people. He conveniently did a pilate by staying away.
Haven't you noticed that he arrogates so much power to himself than the VP?

Why should he be in Nigeria when a bloody GEJ is cavorting around the world? The man would have gone to Belize or any other fanciful spot to enjoy his loot.

The fact the you can insinuate this much is why he wants social media to be censored. That fvcking rogue!

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by alaoeri: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
GEJ & Cabinets just keep disappointing despite the amount of trust venture in his administration.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Ess: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2012
dayokanu:

M0r0n, They are waiting for you to come clear your lies here

https://www.nairaland.com/1005076/massive-re-construction-enugu-ph-expressway/7#11640506

Chai you wicked o!!! grin grin grin (I love this smiley aswear)
Allow am make he enjoy his subsidy money, being the #13 laptop warrior.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2012
The senate wont let anyone else in the economic team to brief them on budget implementation, they love being lectured by the Great Ngozi Iweala of the World Bank Dynasty. She is one of the best brains in the world, and she is gonna make them look like Primary one kids during the briefing. I will be watching with Pop-corn.

2 Likes

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by lacasa: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
JomoGbomo2: This GEJ administration I justt grossly incompetent....and whoever hasn't seen it is just as much blind!. It lacked the capacity and moral purpose to lead this country...imagine the blatant lies.

And as for Ngozi O I. Please let's not take her enviable qualification as readiness to serve, she is just as morally bankrupt as the rest of the administration.
I don't know for how long this will take but I hope the reps will see this budget malady through to its end and if necessary impeach the Clown supposedly governing this country.

Amen!!! ☺
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by jmaine: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
Calling on the ediots to put their brain's where their mouth is by answering my simple arithmetic . . . .

You try to purge the ignorance of the extreme idiopatic cynics but yet, they resist vehemently . . .

Bunch of mundane reetards
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
aryzgreat: All these Acn/Cpc a.s.s licking journalists sef undecided i watched the sitting live on AIT and at no time did senator ike ekweremadu order the arrest of NOI if she did not honour d next invitation, neither did he say that he left an imortant sitting for a less importatant one. how did this thread topic "walking out anyim nd ministers" come about?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/budget-performance-senators-walk-anyim-ministers-out/

So Vanguard has joined the list of ACN/CPC newspapers.

So which newspapers are the PDP?Retardeen ones
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by polokor60(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
CyberG: The 40 lapdogs are still sleeping?? Why is the thread not reeling from useless crappy lies yet?? 40 lapdogs waaaaaakkkkkeeee uujupppp!!
point of correction,40 lap top attack dogs-doyin okupe cheesy
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
Can someone tell me how to respond to a thread that is wrong on its entirety ? I just confirmed that this didnt happen as the poster implied. This is an abuse of Freedom of Speech.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by SisiKill1: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2012
Sigh!

It is so hard to reason with emotions. I mean how do you debate with someone who counters your argument with "You are just jealous, You are evil, you are an enemy of progress, You are hating, propagandist"

The whole just gets tiring quickly. undecided
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by dedeike: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
dayokanu:

M0r0n, They are waiting for you to come clear your lies here

https://www.nairaland.com/1005076/massive-re-construction-enugu-ph-expressway/7#11640506
grin grin grin.
It's like you have a phobia for objective arguments so you always feel threatened by my presence.
For your information, I have exhausted discussions and clarifications on that thread which has gotten to the 7th page.
It's time to confront the lies and falsehood you are spreading here.

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by chucky234(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
Omexonomy:
i live in lagos and so far i have counted over 200 constitutional project that are not functioning . So gej should continue giving them more money for such things
@op are you related to one of the senators just asking no offence intended.
i have said it number of times that gej shuld give them the billion of dollers they want for them to sing different tone.
Where did you crawled from? Your type should be working in OBJ's farm in Otta as you are clueless about politics,take my advice so you don't continue to sell your stu:pidity in public.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by biggzman: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
Thiz world bank spy is gradually stePpin on d nerves of d senators indeed nigerians.abeg mak una shw her d way out,its too mch of her nonsense.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Mrhod: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
She dont give a demn like her boss, it is so painful dat we have a govt dat dont give a demn about his people, even d blind can c dat d boudget has not been implemented, but dey host party, travel, buy cars everyday, which kind heartless govt b dis.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by chucky234(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Can someone tell me how to respond to a thread that is wrong on its entirety ? I just confirmed that this didnt happen as the poster implied. This is an abuse of Freedom of Speech.
Freedom of Speech? Hmmm FIB is another of GEF endless frauds.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by aryzgreat: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Can someone tell me how to respond to a thread that is wrong on its entirety ? I just confirmed that this didnt happen as the poster implied. This is an abuse of Freedom of Speech.

my broda i don't know where they got the info about senators walking out anyim and other ministers from, seems NL mods now collect bribe from these ACN/CPC rabid bingos to allow them post akamu topics on front page. I watched the sitting on AIT and it was a gentleman discussion with no rancour, the deputy senate president just reiterated that the cordinating minister need to be present before the sitting will hold to enable her address d issues dat wia dragging the budget implementation back and if there is any way the senate can help to facilitate speedy implementation of the said budget, they will gladly be of help. I dont know wia dis threat bull crap from the journalist came from. Naija have a long way to go!
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by logica(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
oyb: NOI did not have s-exual relations with those budget figures
she merely blew them up

end of story
LMAO.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by DExplorer1: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
Another thread says The appearance of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Pius Anyim; and the Minister of State for Finance, Yerima Ngama, was REJECTED by the lawmakers who insisted that Okonjo-Iweala was central to the discussion at the session. here we're commenting on the same issue but decorated with total lie. We always like to make issues appear so fractious.

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by dayokanu(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
dedeike: grin grin grin.
It's like you have a phobia for objective arguments so you always feel threatened by my presence.
For your information, I have exhausted discussions and clarifications on that thread which has gotten to the 7th page.
It's time to confront the lies and falsehood you are spreading here.

And asswipe, What is objective about telling a blatant lie that Retardeen Jonathan dualized a road whose contract was awarded in 2000 and completed before he assumed office.

You mean you have exhausted your limited grey matter and looking to spread further lies on the forum?

Once you dont have FACTs to back you stories up, you resort to cheap lies.

If intelligence was in currency yours would be like the Zimbabwean Dollar

3 Likes

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Pataki: 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
Unfortunately with the way things are going, NOI might likely be the scapegoat that will have to bear the whole brunt of this clueless GEJ administration, in order for President Retardeen not to be impeached.

I can see our DUNCE ALERT dude (dedeike) is here, spreading his lies again. Keep it up son.

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by aryzgreat: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
D-Explorer:
Another thread says The appearance of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Pius Anyim; and the Minister of State for Finance, Yerima Ngama, was REJECTED by the lawmakers who insisted that Okonjo-Iweala was central to the discussion at the session. here we're commenting on the same issue but decorated with total lie. We always like to make issues appear so fractious.

The rejection of anyim and co to represent d finance minister has now been tagged "walk out" to make it look as if there was a conflict between d executive and legislative arm. Lies painted to appeal to d public. SMH embarassed
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by ziccoit: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
jmaine:

Am sure folks here are aware that Iweala categorically said that her 56% budget implementation rating was based on released funds and not the entire budget . . . .

While the senate decided to marshall their arguement based on the entire budget

As far as am concerned[b] Both parties are correct[/b], but the Senate erred by saying Iweala declaration of 56% is wrong cos the yard stick she deplored to arrive at her conclusion was concise and very clear to all who will be truthful and without mischief for once . . .

" I said Nigerian would enjoy regular power supply not constant power supply"

" I didn't ask the police to shot OPC members on sight but at sight."

That were among the logics Obj used to defend his govement in those days. [ mind you OBJ is an achiever of immeasurable capacity compare to the husband of Mrs PEJ(U) ]

NOI is totally wrong. This woman is only using logic to cover her deficiencies.

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
GEJ's impeachment is long overdue. He shud be impeached right away!!!
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by chucky234(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2012
Billyonaire: The senate wont let anyone else in the economic team to brief them on budget implementation, they love being lectured by the Great Ngozi Iweala of the World Bank Dynasty. She is one of the best brains in the world, and she is gonna make them look like Primary one kids during the briefing. I will be watching with Pop-corn.
The same way she made them look like nursery kid at the subsidy hearing where she cannot give accounts of the funds looted under her watch? Your mistress(NOI) shameless revealed that there was a secret account where the subsidy money was paid from but don't know where the account was designated nor who operates the account and you dumbly refered to her as best brain?
You are too full of respect for this Harvard first class woman,guess you graduated with a Pass in Political science.
Can't stop laughing at these 40 laptop guys with their bull horns

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by dedeike: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2012
aryzgreat:

The rejection of anyim and co to represent d finance minister has now been tagged "walk out" to make it look as if there was a conflict between d executive and legislative arm. Lies painted to appeal to d public. SMH embarassed
That is the media for you. Always exercise caution in reading their stories. They all have their biases. Except very few ones.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by chucky234(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
aryzgreat:

Let us know the difference between "rejection" and "walk out"
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Demdem(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
dedeike:
That is the media for you. Always exercise caution in reading their stories. They all have their biases. Except very few ones.

Like NTA, Thisday, tribune right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss / Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - / NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.