Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089409 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakeStar: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2016
DOCTOR90:
d soap is not gud for long term
For the record, Dodo range is very strong but because the soap gets washed off the skin immediately( this does not apply to folks who leave soaps on for ages even overnight) it does not do damage but I tell my customers who use exfoliants to alternate with a mild soap and then go back so the product stays effective so for eample. If your skin is dull you can use one bar of Dodo soap and once it's finished you can use a mild milk soap so you don't overexfoliate and the back to Dodo; the cycle continues
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Pacypatty(f): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
flakeStar:

No it won't, it will make it just right. Remember serums are not meant to be applied directly to the skin so Shea butter will lock in the moisture and make the oil work, pay particular attention to your joints though and monitor your Shea butter to serum ratio so you don't end up with yellow feet.

kk ma. thks a lot....I appreciate
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
DOCTOR90:
maxi tone serum or Ami white serum

You know ami white is hudroquinone right?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
BACK IN STOCK ITEMS FAM

BURNOUT ECO SENSITIVE SUNSCREEN
BURNOUT OCEAN TESTED SUNSCREEN
BURNOUT FACE & BODY
40 CARROTS RETINOL RICH VITAMIN C SERUM

SHOP NOW AT WWW.BUTTERGREY.COM

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
BACK IN STOCK

SCULPT VITAMIN C SERUM
JARROW FORMULAS GLUTATHIONE AND VITAMIN C BUNDLE SALE

SHOP NOW AT WWW.BUTTERGREY.COM

2 Shares

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fortunatagraham(f): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hi everyone, I'm a fair girl but my complexion is dull somehow and uneven, I also have dark spots on my back and face due to acne, please can someone suggest a brightening cream and soap for me. Someone suggested Perfect white and another suggested Palmer's skin success lotion and soap. Which of them is better, please I need a reply. Thanks.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
fortunatagraham:
Hi everyone, I'm a fair girl but my complexion is dull somehow and uneven, I also have dark spots on my back and face due to acne, please can someone suggest a brightening cream and soap for me. Someone suggested Perfect white and another suggested Palmer's skin success lotion and soap. Which of them is better, please I need a reply. Thanks.
use rapid white cream, asantee papaya soap

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ginaz(f): 12:07am On Oct 28, 2016
Since I stopped using cream and soap my life is much better grin

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fortunatagraham(f): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2016
Thanks doctor
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Pacypatty(f): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Buttergrey:

You know ami white is hudroquinone right?

I neva knew about Ami white having hydroquinone. what other serums are safe?.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pacypatty:

I neva knew about Ami white having hydroquinone. what other serums are safe?.
amos white serum,kojic acid
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Pacypatty(f): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
DOCTOR90:
amos white serum,kojic acid

but you once said Ami white serum is cool...just feeling bad cos I bought the Aim white serum for 1500.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pacypatty:

but you once said Ami white serum is cool...just feeling bad cos I bought the Aim white serum for 1500.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pacypatty:

d one u bought is it kojic acid or HQ
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Pacypatty(f): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
DOCTOR90:
d one u bought is it kojic acid or HQ

water,propylene,p-hydroxyphenol, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pacypatty:

water,propylene,p-hydroxyphenol, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite.
there no HQ,its ok to use
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Pacypatty(f): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
DOCTOR90:

Thks doctors but I just googled that other name for p-hydroxyphenol is hydroquinone pls how true is it?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by marthy01: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Its of important to know that lightening or whitening products doesn't require mercury or steriod for them to be effective... And that is why we have worked hard towards bringing to you safe steriod-free but yet effective products which can be used conveniently without any side effects.
We don't need to write a full page as our client's reviews are enough to proof our products efficacy.
Get our products today & be glad you ain't changing from one product to another.
At some point, all you need is little publicity of your products because you've got clients reviews to proof your products are definitely worth a trial. Organic but yet effective skin care products are real and that's what we offer at Marevaz Beauty Hauz. We have the Zeal to make people have the kinda skin they want.
All you need is a one-time trial and then people gets to ask you what your secrets to a flawless radiant and glowing skin. And if you wanna be sure if our products works well, then check our Facebook page Marevaz Beauty hauz
Contact Martha on whatsapp +2348130901909. Instagram on threbiys_martti or marevaz_beautyhauz.
Our products are 99.9% effective and 100% organic....
Kindly check our clients reviews on our page to see how effective our products works

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakeStar: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2016
Pacypatty:

Thks doctors but I just googled that other name for p-hydroxyphenol is hydroquinone pls how true is it?
Hydroquinone is sometimes given another name, such as:

1, 4-Benzenediol
Quinol
Benzene-1
4-Diol
p-Diphenol
p-Dihydroxyl benzene
Hydrochinone
p-Hydroxylphenol
Hydrochinonium
Hydroquinol
Tequinol
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Pacypatty(f): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
flakeStar:
Hydroquinone is sometimes given another name, such as:
1, 4-Benzenediol Quinol Benzene-1 4-Diol p-Diphenol p-Dihydroxyl benzene Hydrochinone
p-Hydroxylphenol Hydrochinonium Hydroquinol Tequinol
meaning I was correct. Thk you ma
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
DOCTOR90:

Not trying to knock your hustle or downplay the kind advice you offer to people on here. However, I have to caution you to do your research before recommending stuff to people. Some have no clue what to use or where to start. So they rely heavily and trust your opinion. So before you recommend something, do your research. Maybe you don't know but most newbies to this lifestyle start their skin lightening journey from forums such as this one. They read old posts to get an idea as to where to start and to learn about these products. Educate yourself for your readers and for your integrity.

Cheers kiss

ps: that serum has hq
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Pacypatty(f): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
Buttergrey:

Not trying to knock your hustle or downplay the kind advice you offer to people on here. However, I have to caution you to do your research before recommending stuff to people. Some have no clue what to use or where to start. So they rely heavily and trust your opinion. So before you recommend something, do your research. Maybe you don't know but most newbies to this lifestyle start their skin lightening journey from forums such as this one. They read old posts to get an idea as to where to start and to learn about these products. Educate yourself for your readers and for your integrity.

Cheers kiss

ps: that serum has hq

Noted ...Thk you doctor
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pacypatty:

Noted ...Thk you doctor

smiley smiley np btw that post was for doctor90 and not you.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by oloriTj: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Buttergrey:

smiley smiley np btw that post was for doctor90 and not you.
hi, I would like us to chat on whatsapp please. Kindly drop your number thanks.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ceevon: 12:35am On Nov 01, 2016
DOCTOR90:

But that is another name for hydroquinone. Even me who isn't claiming to be knowledgeable on skin lightening knows that. Please be sure of the kind of advice you dish out.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ceevon: 12:56am On Nov 01, 2016
anybody that recommend for a cream DOCTOR90 will say use lemon fresh. na only lemon fresh you know?

I'm just weak o. Its either lemon fresh, dodo white or ami white serum.

3 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2016
ceevon:
anybody that recommend for a cream DOCTOR90 will say use lemon fresh. na only lemon fresh you know?

which one do u knw ,u can share d ones u knw with us
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
Our email is buttergrey@gmail.com

oloriTj:
hi, I would like us to chat on whatsapp please. Kindly drop your number thanks.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by VEE992(f): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
Please who can tell me the work of this lemonvate cream?

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ginaz(f): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
ceevon:

Doctor lemon fresh. grin grin
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ginaz(f): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
Soap and cream chop my money wahali, I no know wen I take run. Bathing with just water jare. grin

For those of you looking for lightening soap and cream, you are wasting time and destroying your skin. There is nothing that whiten skin, those things are just removing the outer layer of your flesh making it look white in essence that's your body natural defense against environmental pollution going off.

Use a simple lotion, don't use any chemicals and your true color will come out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (72) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.