Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089493 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sopretty: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
U can try meladerm skin bright, it contains, kojic acid, arbutine, and giga white, which r perfect for skin lightening buh d problem is that its very scarce, if u cant find it u can chat me on whatsapp, i sell it, its 6k and i will give u a good soap to use, trust me u ll 2 shades lighter in 2months my no is 09024838720.
I also sell other good creams like:glutha white lotion a d soap, nano half cast cream, clearasil and so on, i also mix creams for ppl dat wants to be 5 shades lighter

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by misskungfup: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
sopretty:
Do u desire a flawless skin? Do u desire to be to lighten up from head to toe without the fear of dark knuckles and veracious veins? Are u embarrassed cos of ur uneven skin tone and blemish full skin? Then so pretty skincare will help u take care of everything, we sell and customise creams for ppl
Egyptian milk
Snow white cream
Half cast cream
Hot chocolate cream
Stretch marks removal cream
Baby glow cream
Lightening cream
Whitening cream
Toning cream
Dark knuckles, knees and elbows removal cream
7 days lightening black soap and lots more
We also train ppl on skincare just for 5000 you will become a master therapist, just chat me up on whatsapp 09024838720
madam,kindly remove pictures of my products from your picture collage, thank you
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Pacypatty(f): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2016
misskungfup:
madam,kindly remove pictures of my products from your picture collage, thank you

Abeg tell am o
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sopretty: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
For ur original creams and serums, its available at so pretty skincare, u dont need to bother about the genuinity of the products u purchase from me cos i get my products at trade fair from the original producers, good products like :meladerm
Rapid white
Gluta white lotion nd soap
Nano half cast cream and soap
Ami white serum
Carotein serum and body wash
Kojic clear lotion and tube and many more, just chat me on whatsapp 09024838720 nd u ll not regret it, i deliver to anywhere in nigeria, a try will convince u

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sopretty: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
For ur original creams and serums, its available at so pretty skincare, u dont need to bother about the genuinity of the products u purchase from me cos i get my products at trade fair from the original producers, good products like :meladerm
Rapid white
Ami white serum
Kojic clear lotion and tube and many more, just chat me on whatsapp 09024838720 nd u ll not regret it, i deliver to anywhere in nigeria, a try will convince u
AbbynHummy:
Somebody should suggest a good lightening cream, and soap for me. I want to lighten my skin up to 3 shades and also a good and affordable suncreen. I dnt wnt to be fair but jux brighten my colour and maintain it there after.
Rapid white
Ami white serum

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sopretty: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Rapid white
Ami white serum
bestdeals0:
Pls which skin lightening soap and cream can I use?. Used a carowhite soap and it made me so dark. Help plsss
Rapid white
Ami white serum

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sopretty: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
sweetcaffy:
Pls what kind of cream can a lady wt a chocolate colour in Nigeria use to maintain d colour smoothly with no side effects. Thanks
U can try st ives lotion, it pocket friendly nd it will help lighten ur skin in a manner u ll love
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
sopretty:

U can try st ives lotion, it pocket friendly nd it will help lighten ur skin in a manner u ll love

Hi sopretty, I agree st Ives is pocket friendly and will most definitely moisturise the skin very well. However, it won't lighten the skin one bit. Do your research and recommend the right things to your followers. Your business and integrity depends on it.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by bobbyANSELEM: 12:30am On Nov 22, 2016
Buttergrey what do u think about ami white serum, does the serum really work by clearing spots I mean is it effective?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sopretty: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2016
I recommended st ives cos the person wants to maintain her chocolate skin and she does not want to further lighten her skin, yeah st ives is moisturising and i always recommend it for my dark skinned clients who does not want to lighten their skin
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sopretty: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2016
Buttergrey:

Hi sopretty, I agree st Ives is pocket friendly and will most definitely moisturise the skin very well. However, it won't lighten the skin one bit. Do your research and recommend the right things to your followers. Your business and integrity depends on it.
The lady in question wants something to maintain her chocolate skin not lighten it and i gave her the answer
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sopretty: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2016
misskungfup:
Are u reffering to me?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sopretty: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=AbbynHummy post=49027418]I need a good skin lightening cream. I am very dark, I want to lighten up to 4 or 5 shades

[/quote
U dont need 4-5 shades to look beautiful, i bet a colour like that of genevieve or ini edo will make u happy and so pretty's hot chocolate set will do the magic and u will start seeing results in as little as 2weeks, its very affordable and u will srart loving ur skin in as little as 2weeks, chat me on whatsapp 09024838720 to order for urs

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sopretty: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2016
Neimar:
need a cream that can bringmy skin too its 4mar sef
have used carotone nd oda creams but to no avail
am a little fair in completion more like chocolate
am getting dark everyday with severe discolored affecting my face

Try meladerm skin bright, i assure u 100%, ur skin will not only become lighter, but smooth and glowing, buh its very scarce and plsss dont get the fake, if u cant get it contact me on whatsapp 09024838720 i sell the original its 5500

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sopretty: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Rodiyah1:
Pls I'm a bit fair, I av mild sunburn and dark circles, I also have dark knuckles, wat can I use. I use fair and white gold cream, q7 serum and kojic acid soap
U can get so pretty face kit for 5500 and dark knuckles eraser for just 3k chat me on whatsapp 09024838720 to order for urs
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by misskungfup: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
sopretty:

Are u reffering to me?
sure I am
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by SirdimayG(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2016
What can u people say about pure skin cream
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by bobbyANSELEM: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2016
Who sells retin a gel 0.1 my number is 08188415369 really need it
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by jibluv: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please can anyone recommend a good cream and bathling liquid soap that can whitening the skin and also moisturize without side effect like green veins and knuckles. Thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by jibluv: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
jibluv:
Please can anyone recommend a good cream and bathling liquid soap that can whitening the skin and also moisturize without side effect like green veins and knuckles. Thanks
pls God bless you for quick response.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Pacypatty(f): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
@flakestar please suggest a safer cream to maintain my fair complexion.thks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sopretty: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2016
misskungfup:
sure I am
Can u show me dat so called pic of urs?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by yeancahwunmi(f): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Good evening, please help a sister.
I have a bright & olive skin, but presently my skin is nothing to write home about. I'm darker and dull, please what would you suggest? & price?

Thanks.
@greenfriend
@flakestar
Please respond o...
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Engyokwara: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Can someone recommend something else for me to use, I use veet gold cream mixed with d lightening glycerine for my body and use veet lightening face cream, but am not getting results 6,am getting darker by d day and my sunburn is really embarrassing me, plz help me out as I want a glowing and very light skin
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Vikkytoria(f): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2016
Hi Viewers, I am a skin care consultant. I am a trained cosmetologist and have worked in cosmetic companies. Recently, i started my own skin care company called Skin Solution Treatment here in Abuja. We handle acne, skin aging, skin sensitivity, hypo pigmentation, hyper pigmentation, uneven skin tone, stretch marks, dark knuckles, toes, knees, skin whitening, lightening, brightening and toning, skin dryness, skin glowing and flawless etc.
We render products and services to our customers. We look into our customer skin type and history and produce the very best skin solution treatment to suit he/her skin type. If u are having any skin concern, feel free to called this number 08033315339.
We assure our customers 100% satisfaction, using safe, organic and healthy products.
Thank You.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by pweetiedee(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
i need review on this supplement. who has used it,?

1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ginaz(f): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Engyokwara:
Can someone recommend something else for me to use, I use veet gold cream mixed with d lightening glycerine for my body and use veet lightening face cream, but am not getting results 6,am getting darker by d day and my sunburn is really embarrassing me, plz help me out as I want a glowing and very light skin

Stop using those chemicals and stop mixing mixing cream with another cream. If you can get the original tracial bathing soap your skin will be the envy of your friends. Unfortunately, fake ones are everywhere. Use a baby lotion with it, it won't darken you trust me.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by bobbyANSELEM: 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Who has used the new lemon fresh white up therapy? lotion,, how is it working for u? Does it really work?

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by veronicababy: 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
@ginaz, do you mean tracia showering gel?? Or bar soap. Thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ginaz(f): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2016
veronicababy:
@ginaz, do you mean tracia showering gel?? Or bar soap. Thanks

Ya, tracia showering gel, it's the best soap I ever used. Just try and get the original.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 14, 2016
misskungfup:
Yea its safe 4 pregnant women as well
whatproduct can i use for pimples
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 14, 2016
Ginaz:

Stop using those chemicals and stop mixing mixing cream with another cream. If you can get the original tracial bathing soap your skin will be the envy of your friends. Unfortunately, fake ones are everywhere. Use a baby lotion with it, it won't darken you trust me.
like tracia goat milk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.