Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,893 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089275 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakeStar: 6:37am On Dec 14, 2016
Durentt:
whatproduct can i use for pimples

Sorry all for the late response, it's been busy season for me.
Durentt, how much acne are we talking about here? A lot or just random ones? Essentially for all you can get a Facial Treatment done,use USA black face soap, use a Cleanser/toner with Witch Hazel to close those pores, use a product with Tea tree oil(Dr Organic or Beauty formula) as the main ingredient and moisturise lightly
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakeStar: 6:40am On Dec 14, 2016
bobbyANSELEM:
Who has used the new lemon fresh white up therapy? lotion,, how is it working for u? Does it really work?
I have never used it but if you go through the thread Dr. 90 prescribed it to a number of folks and no one complained of adverse reactions
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakeStar: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2016
yeancahwunmi:
Good evening, please help a sister.
I have a bright & olive skin, but presently my skin is nothing to write home about. I'm darker and dull, please what would you suggest? & price?
Thanks.
@greenfriend
@flakestar
Please respond o...
Sorry for the late response. Pleas post your full regimen here first, I noticed you didn't state the products you are using and when you use them. How, what and how often do you exfoliate?what cream, soap, serum etc do you use? Where are you based?*08022224723
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 15, 2016
Please between Bronze tone and vaseline healthy even tone which is better for chocolate skin.
Thanks expecting to get response.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sopretty: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
If u wanna hasten ur skin Lightening process then carotein shower gel is for u, it lightens like crazy and it works for all skin types, holla to get urs now whatsapp 09024838720

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ginaz(f): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Durentt:
like tracia goat milk?

Yes, it's tracia lightening goat milk. It's sooooo good on the skin. It moisture your skin and keeps it supple and fair.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by daniella04: 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Please what should I use for my skin. It's all wrinkled and dull looking dry. I am currently using black soap and coconut oil
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakeStar: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
daniella04:
Please what should I use for my skin. It's all wrinkled and dull looking dry. I am currently using black soap and coconut oil
I think the black soap might be too strong for your skin type you can use a mild mild moisturising soap like Dove, Nivea, Olay etc to restore your skin and remove the wrinkles. Drink a lot of water and oil your skin wet to ensure you lock in the moisture.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by daniella04: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
flakeStar:
I think the black soap might be too strong for your skin type you can use a mild mild moisturising soap like Dove, Nivea, Olay etc to restore your skin and remove the wrinkles. Drink a lot of water and oil your skin wet to ensure you lock in the moisture.
. Thsnks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Debbielam(f): 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
pweetiedee:
i need review on this supplement.
who has used it,?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by AnitaReszka: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2016
Dermalmd even tone serum is the best I have ever seen whitening products,I suggest that we use every day,It will make you become beautiful!
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Cowel(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
Http://facebook.com/syndicateofgenuisfashion/?_Rdr
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by bobbyANSELEM: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
AnitaReszka:
Dermalmd even tone serum is the best I have ever seen whitening products,I suggest that we use every day,It will make you become beautiful!

Tell me more about this product pls, cus i have heard soooooooooo many good/positive reviews about this serum,, and would u pls do me a favour and list out the ingredients
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by bobbyANSELEM: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
AnitaReszka:

Tell me more about this product pls, cus i have heard soooooooooo many good/positive reviews about this serum,, and would u pls do me a favour and list out the ingredients, finally wats the price?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by bobbyANSELEM: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
flakeStar:

I have never used it but if you go through the thread Dr. 90 prescribed it to a number of folks and no one complained of adverse reactions

Alryt no problem, I have tried it Its OK for the body giving it a yellow glow,, but not nice for my face makes it red,, do u knw what I can use for my face to achieve a yellow tone not high yellow tho
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by bobbyANSELEM: 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
I have been hearing about Dodo white up tube cream, if u have used it give us some reviews and list out the ingredients thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by yeancahwunmi(f): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
flakeStar:

Sorry for the late response. Pleas post your full regimen here first, I noticed you didn't state the products you are using and when you use them. How, what and how often do you exfoliate?what cream, soap, serum etc do you use? Where are you based?*08022224723

Someone suggested carotone cream + soap, I tried it but it gave me eczema & dried my skin, so I stopped. Presently, I use Black soap, Shea butter&/coconut oil.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by yeancahwunmi(f): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
flakeStar:

I'm having issues with my whatsapp now, 1ce it's sorted I'll contact you or use someone's phone so I can send pix of before and now to you.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by OloriAbefe(f): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
Afternoon flakestar, pls...my lovely skin decided to go on vacation earlier this year, and I tried bringing it back by using various product all to no avail.
Instead, I got pimples, black heads, dull and dry skin.
So, I stopped everything, I started using dudu osun with coconut oil.
My skin moisturized thou, my face became manageable with makeup. But the black heads refuse to go. It just keep on multiplying sef.

So, day b4 yest, that was on Thursday, I decided to go to a beauty shop for body cream, I don't wanna look like this during the festive season.

I was given
1) White Care Gold for body and face cream/moisturizer.
2) K Brothers soap for my face.
3) Asantee papaya soap for my body.
4) Pharmaderm tube cream for my pimples and blackhead.

So far, haven't seen any difference... nothing changed at all. I don't know if I'm on the right track or there is any other thing I can add or corrections.
Anything at all to get my yellowish gold, pimples & blackhead free face and body back.

Pls help a sister ooooo.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakeStar: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
OloriAbefe:
Afternoon flakestar, pls...my lovely skin decided to go on vacation earlier this year, and I tried bringing it back by using various product all to no avail.
Instead, I got pimples, black heads, dull and dry skin.
So, I stopped everything, I started using dudu osun with coconut oil.
My skin moisturized thou, my face became manageable with makeup. But the black heads refuse to go. It just keep on multiplying sef.
So, day b4 yest, that was on Thursday, I decided to go to a beauty shop for body cream, I don't wanna look like this during the festive season.
I was given
1) White Care Gold for body and face cream/moisturizer.
2) K Brothers soap for my face.
3) Asantee papaya soap for my body.
4) Pharmaderm tube cream for my pimples and blackhead.
So far, haven't seen any difference... nothing changed at all. I don't know if I'm on the right track or there is any other thing I can add or corrections.
Anything at all to get my yellowish gold, pimples & blackhead free face and body back.
Pls help a sister ooooo.
Hiya,
You need to give the products time to work, 2days is rather soon to judge the efficacy of the products, let's watch for 2weeks please.
You can add a Turmeric+Cinammon +honey +lemon mask to your regimen; make a small batch of paste and apply to your face and neck region every other night for 2weeks leave on for 10mins wash off wash off and moisturise.(go easy on the lemon)
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Engyokwara: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=Ginaz post=51843166]

Stop using those chemicals and stop mixing mixing cream with another cream. If you can get the original tracial bathing soap your skin will be the envy of your friends. Unfortunately, fake ones are everywhere. Use a baby lotion with it, it won't darken you trust me. [/quote hello,
Thanks for the response, where can I get original tracial bathing soap cos I can't differentiate btw the fake and original, any specific name for the baby lotion u recommended plz
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by OloriAbefe(f): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
flakeStar:

Hiya,
You need to give the products time to work, 2days is rather soon to judge the efficacy of the products, let's watch for 2weeks please.
You can add a Turmeric+Cinammon +honey +lemon mask to your regimen; make a small batch of paste and apply to your face and neck region every other night for 2weeks leave on for 10mins wash off wash off and moisturise.(go easy on the lemon)

The truth is I can't get those stuff in my present location... and I don't know wen I'll be going to town.
You sure I don't need cleanser or whatever?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by VEE992(f): 2:34am On Dec 21, 2016
@flakestar pls dear is it true that squeezed lime juice can be used as facial cleanser?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakey94: 6:42am On Dec 24, 2016
VEE992:
@flakestar pls dear is it true that squeezed lime juice can be used as facial cleanser?
Its possible but not advisable, it is pretty strong to be used in its concentrated form on the face, it will lighten and really dry out your skin , you can water it down and use it as a toner once in a while but you will be required to moisturise adequately and avoid exposure to sunlight
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ginaz(f): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
[quote author=Engyokwara post=52021728][/quote]

Sorry for the late reply, to get the original tracial lightening goat's milk soap is hard, that was what I used and it was so so good on my skin. My best soap ever, unfortunately fakes are everywhere so I stopped after buying one, and it gave me massive pimples on my face angry

The fakes comes with pin codes, you can't even tell which one has the original and fake codes so you buy at a risk.

I have bought 5 fake coded tracial soaps, I have to return them to the woman who sold for me and she was nice enough to accept and give me another one to check if the code is genuine.

My advise is, if you can get the original one, then your skin will thank you, cos it's truly a good soap. It keeps your skin soft, fairer, and supple.

Get a lightening soap, and find a good baby lotion like Johnson, then add vitamin e capsules like 2 then use it with patience. Your skin will feel nice overtime.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Rhynxie: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Plz..does anyone here know if nature secrete lotions contains hydroquinone or steroids?
I stumbled on the cream last week and I wanna give it a try. Is it safe to use?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by nkiruberyl: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2016
Can I use qei+ harmonie reparateur without serum and still lighten ?...please how long does it take?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Engyokwara: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2016
Ginaz:

Sorry for the late reply, to get the original tracial lightening goat's milk soap is hard, that was what I used and it was so so good on my skin. My best soap ever, unfortunately fakes are everywhere so I stopped after buying one, and it gave me massive pimples on my face angry

The fakes comes with pin codes, you can't even tell which one has the original and fake codes so you buy at a risk.

I have bought 5 fake coded tracial soaps, I have to return them to the woman who sold for me and she was nice enough to accept and give me another one to check if the code is genuine.

My advise is, if you can get the original one, then your skin will thank you, cos it's truly a good soap. It keeps your skin soft, fairer, and supple.

Get a lightening soap, and find a good baby lotion like Johnson, then add vitamin e capsules like 2 then use it with patience. Your skin will feel nice overtime.

Thanks alot, really appreciate
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by mhizbukkie(f): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2016
Pls is clearasil facial clenser vry effective?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ginaz(f): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
nkiruberyl:
Can I use qei+ harmonie reparateur without serum and still lighten ?...please how long does it take?

It does not lighten but repairs damaged skin caused by chemicals or environmental factors. It tone out black marks, keep the skin on a good level. My aunty used it, it didn't lightened her but it tone out her black marks on her face and also some green veins on her arms disappeared which was caused by a cream reaction.

It's just for repairs for damages, it maintains your colour. Try to get the original, lots of fakes everywhere and you will end up wasting your money, it is sold 6k in my area.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by opeoluwabisykay(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Count on us for quality designer shoes ranging from Louis Vuitton, Louis Leeman, Philipp Plien, Versace, Yeezy Season 2, Fear of God, Christian Louboutin, Zanotti, Gucci, Balenciaga, Ceaser Paciotti, Garavani, and so many more.. Send us your preferred shoe(s) on whatsapp @ 09067737077 we will provide it for you. We are capable, we can satisfy your needs and we have your wants. Call/Whatsapp us Today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.