Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

A Thousand Poems - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Thousand Poems (705 Views)

Diary Of A Thousand Beat / It Is A Thousand Times Better To Have Common Sense Without Education Than To Hav / Thousand Free Occult Books For Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thousand Poems by 9japple(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2012
i want us to compile a thousand (1000) poems on the subject: "UNREQUITTED LOVE"
If you've had a personal or fictional piece on this, pls feel free to post. the poetry can be as long as you want but it must either (1) rhyme, (2) be metric or be in verse. Any one of the above rules may be ignored but not both. thanks
i'll set the pace with this short freestyle created right now as i type:
EMBLEM
YOU CAN HURT ME TWICE AS MUCH
AS I WANT TO PLEASE YOU
AND MY COURAGE IS DUTCH
WHEN I THREATEN TO RELEASE YOU
RICKETY VEHICLES...
OUR TWO BODIES ARE
DRIVING THRU THE POTHOLES N RIPPLES
HOPE WE GET FAR
RETURN IT I BEG OF YOU
MY FEELINGS, UNREQUITTED ARE IN DIRE NEED OF FUEL

(1) (Reply)

There WAS A Nation / Video: Joanna Penn Shows Writers How To Use Social Media To Promote Your Works / A Birthday To Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.