Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Getting Marry To American Lady - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting Marry To American Lady (12759 Views)

10 Things To Remember When Applying To American Universities In Nigeria / Fish And Fufu: An American Lady's Experience Of Lagos City / What Documents Can I Send To American Lady To Get Nigeria Visa In Ohio,usa. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Goodmeals(f): 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
Talk2naija: I clearly grabbed your point now, thanks for that explanation cheesy

i found this now (p.desmond is here on NL u can contact him and ask how he did it...:

p.desmond
Hi Nladers,

Am happy to tell you that I have been issued the MVV Visa 1year Multiple Entry type D for Netherlands. God is good......
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Talk2naija(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2012
Yes, P.Desmond got the MVV, he contact me few days ago, asking where am I now? And I told him I am still in Nigeria, he just replied that he's sorry that he thought I am already in Holland, but I told him very soon, he said okay, did I have my visa, I said no, I wanted to applied for MVV, he said oh I thought MVV is only for students, I rpelied noo, I can also applied applied even I am not student, he replied that will be hard oo, I asked how? He just send Nevermind and since then he had never contact me again.

Thanks for the help Goodmeals
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Ortega01: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Talk2naija: Yes, P.Desmond got the MVV, he contact me few days ago, asking where am I now? And I told him I am still in Nigeria, he just replied that he's sorry that he thought I am already in Holland, but I told him very soon, he said okay, did I have my visa, I said no, I wanted to applied for MVV, he said oh I thought MVV is only for students, I rpelied noo, I can also applied applied even I am not student, he replied that will be hard oo, I asked how? He just send Nevermind and since then he had never contact me again.

Thanks for the help Goodmeals

Big brother....was just reading ur testimony now...pls I want to ask how u can link me up there with any girls to marry... I'm 27...thank u....lanresola2013@gmail.com

Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
pls I need your advice my country people.... let's give a helping hand. let's start getting out of this country to make ways for others to come join us.
I've this lady that I met online. we are both seriously in love. she cried all night wanting me to come and be living with her. she has never been married. but had grown up children that are working and she is also working with North lake collage in Dallas Texas.

When she asked somebody who is a Nigeria over there a professor. he told her the only way she could make it work is to get married to me and now she's coming down to Nigeria. I don't know which step to take. advice needed pls.

she will be coming to Nigeria any moment soon. I really love her and I want her as my wife as a omo naija don't dull. she agreed that we gonna get married as soon as she's here in Nigeria.
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by harmony940(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2017
Don’t rush her in gettin married when she comes please it’s very important,in her next visit you can arrange for the wedding via ikon Registry.....please follow these instructions and all will be well.....Prayer is very important too,best of luck.
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2018
johnnywals:
l will advise you arrange her for first visit. then after you can get marry to her the second time for her visiting you. Because if she come and you got marry to her you will be refuse at the end of your immigration process. This is the rules.
Do you mean... If an American lady is coming to Nigeria for the first time it's not proper you guys get married I'm planing to wed with mine in her first time visiting me. I hope this won't affect me in anyways?
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Madisonsqua(m): 5:21am On Apr 13, 2018
What ever you do, get both family support, get photos, keep all receipts, parcel envelopes, chats and anything that has to do with both of u safe..... getting married to a foreigner doesn't guarantee u a visa.......most importantly involve prayer.... Nobody can tell u who to, or who not to marry.....but remember visa scam is popular now and most countries are cracking down on partnership related visa.

You can marry anywhere ,it doesn't have to be ikoyi.....and if your partner is bouyant enough, you should get married in her second visit but if u both can't afford d cost, give it a shot in-between her visit.....don't rush.....make sure she enjoy every bit of her visit...

If u marry same week or a week after she arrives, EXPECT to see this when u apply...."You haven't met when you both decided to get married, we have concerns you have decided to marry for immigration purpose".

I was once in your shoe but God fought my battle..... be smart with her identity even when she visit...protect, care and cherish her, don't be greedy, put your heart into it...... Introduce her to only people that matters in your life, not even some extended family and friends.

Your product is more important than the process....if u play ur card right, no immigration can stop u...the worst they can do is to delay...GOODLUCK

Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2018
ginastone:
All u need 2 do is go to ikoyi registry and make enquires, ikoyi court is more recognised than any other court, u'll need birth certificates of u n ur wife, her passport details, and a letter of impedement to marriage, ur passport photographs, wedding rings. Go to ikoyi registry and ask of Mrs.Ezeh. She helped me with mine. My hubby is British n I'm nigerian. We did our wedding here.

How did you find your hubby tho? You are lucky
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by emmybernard(m): 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
I'm following this thread
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by alexwilliam300(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2019
I am in a similar situation, I'm in so much love with a black American woman. We met online and have been communicating for 2 years, we are both in love with each other, and already planning on her coming to meet me in Nigeria to get married. I want to ask, as an urhobo man, is it possible to marry my American woman in a traditional way in Nigeria, and after that get married in court? I'm really confused on this, because she insist we get married both ways and I can't imagine how possible this is, especially the traditional marriage, please share your ideas if this is possible and steps to follow.
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by lamdobaly(m): 9:42am On May 08, 2019
Abeg, where una de meet them self?

Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by desertboom(m): 10:08am On May 08, 2019
My people,
How una take dey meet all these beautiful ladies.
Make una help me
Zero eight zero 3 two 3 six zero seven seven 5
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by folarinstr: 12:44pm On May 08, 2019
Piece of advise......
Don't made it when she comes but go for K1 process, it's the best
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by wildikeman(m): 10:11am On May 11, 2019
Talk2naija:
Yes, I am trying to follow some online course now, o boy things no easy, I just left french embassy now to asked about the long stay visa, I was told. I will have to go to Abuja ohh, I neva reach abj b4 ooo.
guy.. What site did u meet her?
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 11, 2019
joe02:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I have issues I will like every experienced personin here to contribute to,I have this American lady I met online few months back, since then we have been talking and getting along fine, though she's a divorcy and now we have both decided to get marry here in Nigeria,pls I will like to have answer on the following question....before she come to nigeria what are the document she need to come with in regard to the marriage?(2)what document is require of me ?(3)I want court wedding!!how do I go about it? this is my first time and I do not have any experience on issue like this.(4)after the wedding what is the next step to take ?........pls ur help ur brother .

Do not marry on the first visit, i repeat do not marry her on the first visit it will raise red flag when applying i advise that you get married to her on the second visit. my fiance visited me from U.S last month April she spent 2 weeks so when she returns again for the second time we're gonna get married.....don't just marry on the first visit i abeg u
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 11, 2019
Enahoro1979:
Do you mean... If an American lady is coming to Nigeria for the first time it's not proper you guys get married I'm planing to wed with mine in her first time visiting me. I hope this won't affect me in anyways?

I know how badly we want that American visa but it takes time and you must be patient....the truth is An American woman that knows how the System work might not want to get married on the first meeting....your chances are high if you guys are patient enough and marry on the second visit......my American lady came last month now she has return back as i speak we are alrealdy planning for our wedding on her second visist......Listen when she comes on her first visit take lot of photos not just with you but with friends, ( nack am wela i repat wash am wela if you know what i mean) if u do i swear she will not rest when she returns to U.S. nor take this one play o na there food. if there's anything you hiding from her please open up when she visits you but after u don knack am o...Also take photos with your family members too(optional), let her talk to some of your relative if posible your parents let her feel that sense of belonging and accptance in from your family this will boost her confidence in you and please be protective of her.....IM SAY FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE with my American finance of 41years who just left last month
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by desertboom(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2019
Justice96:

I know how badly we want that American visa but it takes time and you must be patient....the truth is An American woman that knows how the System work might not want to get married on the first meeting....your chances are high if you guys are patient enough and marry on the second visit......my American lady came last month now she has return back as i speak we are alrealdy planning for our wedding on her second visist......Listen when she comes on her first visit take lot of photos not just with you but with friends, ( nack am wela i repat wash am wela if you know what i mean) if u do i swear she will not rest when she returns to U.S. nor take this one play o na there food. if there's anything you hiding from her please open up when she visits you but after u don knack am o...Also take photos with your family members too(optional), let her talk to some of your relative if posible your parents let her feel that sense of belonging and accptance in from your family this will boost her confidence in you and please be protective of her.....IM SAY FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE with my American finance of 41years who just left last month
Bros, bless your homeboy. Naija red for me ooo
Show me love, show me way.
Whatsapp me on zero eight zero 3 two 3 six zero 77 five

Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 11, 2019
Justice96:

Lol hmm,your fiance is quite old ooo(41 years). My fiance is from Charlotte,North Carolina. She's just 28. She couldn't come to Nigeria (due to some issues) we had to go meet her physically in Ghana with my mother & sister. She's back to the USA now. We will be getting married before the end of the year.
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 11, 2019
Stewart83:

Lol hmm,your fiance is quite old ooo(41 years). My fiance is from Charlotte,North Carolina. She's just 28. She couldn't come to Nigeria (due to some issues) we had to go meet her physically in Ghana with my mother & sister. She's back to the USA now. We will be getting married before the end of the year.

you lucky to get 28 and 41 is quite old lol (im 35) .....guy nor be naija u dey u never see guys dey marry 60+ even 70years wat will say about such....who care so far you leave this shithole. nor go dull o nor be age be the matter sofar make dem carry you enter....na the onse wen don go up dey spend the dollar on you more
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 11, 2019
Justice96:

you lucky to get 28 and 41 is quite old lol (im 35) .....guy nor be naija u dey u never see guys dey marry 60+ even 70years wat will say about such....who care so far you leave this shithole. nor go dull o nor be age be the matter sofar make dem carry you enter....na the onse wen don go up dey spend the dollar on you more

Actually guy, you're very right tho. Leaving this country is what I have been pursuing like someone possessed �.. There is no hope for Young folks like us in this country
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by dauntless15(m): 8:15pm On May 11, 2019
Talk2naija:
Please guy I have similar issue, I met a dutch woman on the internet, in which both of us started dating, she told me that she wants to visit me and I worked on how to get her nigeria visa, she did get it and came here for my birthday. Now she's gone, she wants us to get married and settle down in Holland, now I am a novice, I haven't travel out of Nigeria before, please guys share your ideas and what you think I can please!
Which social media did you meet her.
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Princeofasia: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Enahoro1979:
pls I need your advice my country people.... let's give a helping hand. let's start getting out of this country to make ways for others to come join us.
I've this lady that I met online. we are both seriously in love. she cried all night wanting me to come and be living with her. she has never been married. but had grown up children that are working and she is also working with North lake collage in Dallas Texas.

When she asked somebody who is a Nigeria over there a professor. he told her the only way she could make it work is to get married to me and now she's coming down to Nigeria. I don't know which step to take. advice needed pls.

she will be coming to Nigeria any moment soon. I really love her and I want her as my wife as a omo naija don't dull. she agreed that we gonna get married as soon as she's here in Nigeria.
did she come? how did it go
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Princeofasia: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Justice96:

in the invitation lettter you sent to her, did you state where you work? do you think the embassy verifies the adress you wrote there? i am suppose to invite someone but these are my worries. i am self employed and i live around surulere, not a very convenient play to invite a white lady. i will appreciate your response
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by hayohorje: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
I wonder o... Make them update us
desertboom:
My people,
How una take dey meet all these beautiful ladies.
Make una help me
Zero eight zero 3 two 3 six zero seven seven 5
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Princeofasia:
in the invitation lettter you sent to her, did you state where you work? do you think the embassy verifies the adress you wrote there? i am suppose to invite someone but these are my worries. i am self employed and i live around surulere, not a very convenient play to invite a white lady. i will appreciate your response

I live in Senegal
I didn't send any invitation to her
Senegal is a visa free country to Americans
So she just book flight ticket

You don't have to invite she should apply for a tourist visa ofcourse she'll need visa to enter Nigeria. She don't have to live in surulere, you guys can make plans to book an hotel in a secure environment.
If she wants to visit this should not be a problem
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by tiptoe1: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Justice96:

I live in Senegal
I didn't send any invitation to her
Senegal is a visa free country to Americans
So she just book flight ticket

You don't have to invite she should apply for a tourist visa ofcourse she'll need visa to enter Nigeria. She don't have to live in surulere, you guys can make plans to book an hotel in a secure environment.
If she wants to visit this should not be a problem

Abeg, which social media website did you meet her?

Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In / FRSC Officer Slaps Innocent Driver As His Colleagues Endangered Commuters Lives / 5 Interesting Ways Traveling Affects Us

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58