Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel (20332 Views)

Justus Esiri's Obituary Poster / Life & Times Of Justus Esiri / Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2012
Olodostein: "some valuables grew wings and flew away".

Then alert the UK airspace management for a manhunt.

These reporters with their unnecessary use of idiomatic expressions.

"Segun Arinze lost Ipad and Justus lost passport".

Was it lost or stolen ?

kinda sounds unconvincing in the court of law.

Anyways, theives abound in all places including that overhyped UK.

ROFLMAO. . . .

When is United Kingdom of Great Britain going to get out of her double-digit recession ? The economy is hitting some folks badly to the point of stealing iPad . shocked grin
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Lost in the sense of Loss. . .of not having something anymore (via whatever means)

The same way you say someone lost a pet. . .when Bingo dies.

I understand your point.

Just that using a much specific word that describes the situation would make the case clearer.
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Lost in the sense of Loss. . .of not having something anymore (via whatever means)

The same way you say someone lost a pet. . .when Bingo dies.

I understand your point.

Just that using a much specific word that describes the real situation would make the case clearer.
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by livingstoneony(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
Harry potter did dat ish him and his hog warts colleagues#damn thieves!or dey should ask Sherlock holmes to investigate#damn britts!
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by obitobe: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
i don't believe this News a bit, i have google for teavelodge in Surrey where i used live and nothing of such, also i think there are three branches of Travelodge in surrey,one in Guildford, one in Camberley and the one in firmley, so the news should be specify of which branch of travelodge.Also there is no hotel hallways that don't have a cctv in place, so this News is shady in a way.
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by pyyxxaro: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
Am suspecting JIM IYKE or HANKS ANUKU............... grin shocked undecided
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by aribisala0(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
Every decent hotel warns guests against leaving valuables in the room and to use safes provided by the hotel,International practice ?
You give them your valuables/cash collect a receipt and they are responsible. Simples!!

If this incident actually did happen as claimed (Hmm) the victims should learn valuable lessons.

there is such a thing as travel insurance and Nigerians should learn to take this out. Of course Insurance companies will ruthlessly deal with scammers of which Naija has an unfair share

As my friend would say[b] "The story is somehow,sontin is fishing"[/b]

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Revolva(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
@shymmex

Are you a black man of uk citizenship or are you a lost nigerian praising the uk for no reason, what is peckham sef , they aint shit and Bleep the queen for putting this world this way

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by fasttrack(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
@shymmex. now i know you are retarded. its not by growing up in jand or wherever, dude come home n start making papers. Like afam said, work the streets of london.
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by niggadee(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
Okimski: Have they report the case to BBC? because if it were in Nigeria they will report it as unheard
bbc cover up the sh*t that happened in uk only expose africa&middle east negative activities
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

ROFLMAO. . . .

When is United Kingdom of Great Britain going to get out of her double-digit recession ? The economy is hitting some folks badly to the point of stealing iPad . shocked grin

Hahahhahhahhah. You hit it !

Its only the beginning. Lest the recession continue for another quarter and another quater and another quarter, then will we see real theiving. Then BNP guys will win more seats in the European union Parliament and perhaps the House of commons or even overthrow the British Monarchy and then start their quest for identifying the "Real British".

It happened in Russia and Germany. History always repeat itself. Imao

The future is very scary over there. Segun Arinze and his Buddies should take note.
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
fasttrack: @shymmex. now i know you are retarded. its not by growing up in jand or wherever, dude come home n start making papers. Like afam said, work the streets of london.

What money is there to be made in that shytehole with no electricity, no security, no well paved roads etc., huh?

Nigeria is the last thing on my mind right now - just stick to the topic, ok?
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
Surrey is outside London, and Peckham has nothing to do with the topic.

They were robbed by Polish cleaners - and they booked the hotel in a dodgy way.

Stick to the topic!!

If you've got a problem with the UK, open another thread for that - and I'll contribute to that.
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
Olodostein:

Hahahhahhahhah. You hit it !

Its only the beginning. Lest the recession continue for another quarter and another quater and another quarter, then will we see real theiving. Then BNP guys will win more seats in the European union Parliament and perhaps the House of commons or even overthrow the British Monarchy and then start their quest for identifying the "Real British".

It happened in Russia and Germany. History always repeat itself. Imao

The future is very scary over there. Segun Arinze and his Buddies should take note.

The royal family have a strong insulation against revolutionaries against its control of Britain. . .I'm sure a day will come when absolute monarchy will seize to exist in that country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stunning New Photos Of Tboss In Red / Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media / Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.