Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Eyowo Vs Voguepay Vs Simplepay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Eyowo Vs Voguepay Vs Simplepay (753 Views)

Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice / Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga / Voguepay Vs Simplepay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eyowo Vs Voguepay Vs Simplepay by techysME: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2012
Guys this is really a great topic, I have looked at all 3 payment processors and I am shocked that SimplePay leads the pack. They have the following advantages over the rest.

Transactions are above N50,000 per transaction.

Percentage is also ow @ 1% Plus N1

They integrate easily and already have scripts I can use for my designs.

They integrate easily through www.ecwid.com to have facebook shops.

They have commission account which I actually need.

They have very strict security features and make it hard for fraudsters and They come highly recommended by Interswitch.

They Have bill Payments and Also make my life easy.

Best of all I can withdraw my money to my account in 24hours Max.

Is that Great or what

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Extra Income From Cashlite Policy. / Africa’s Economy Bulging In The Middle / Are There Private Investors In Nigeria???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.