Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos (15535 Views)

Wizkid Ft. Femi Kuti - Jaiye Jaiye Video / Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja / Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy Award For The Third Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by ola4yinka(m): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:
Idc
There is something wrong with it if you are doing it for free, after all he is an entertainer like you said. And a good one at it, so good that he doesn't need to be performing for free. And another thing is that if he wants to perform, why not do it on a stage than on a plane.
And I thougt u would come up with a better n convincing reply....smh
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by OgidiBoy(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam: So femi nor fit fly first class?? No wonder he get time to perform and disturb other people trying to get some sleep.

Just my point,femi or who ever this person is should learn to respect other people's space.I'm pretty sure there are folks on that flight that spent the last 10 hours crossing the Atlantic with a 4 hour layover in Amsterdam.
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by chucky234(m): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam: So femi nor fit fly first class?? No wonder he get time to perform and disturb other people trying to get some sleep.
You wey dey fly so so economy class for bellview and Sossoliso,since they banned both airlines you don gree come naija? Femi dey first class cabin before him come out come perform,abi na inside first class cabin him for dey perform for people wey dey economic class? Guy dey use your sense think before you dey yarn dust jare
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by Darey00(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2012
i think this is a MORE dumber comment dan dat of tolaani's. Lol.smh 4 u
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by michaelvictor: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2012
entertainment good ooo but remember say [b]plan crash [/b]dey sha....... undecided
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by munaco: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2012
naija bad belle and mouth too much. Omo femi kuti use him time com entertain people 4 plane but alot of una dey criticise am say e no get money to nta first class but ice prince talk am say the conductor dey dol am (Jo oooo).i believe all dis people nova attend femi show b4 that why una dey yan okpata. yeye people.
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by Cleanman(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2012
munaco: naija bad belle and mouth too much. Omo femi kuti use him time com entertain people 4 plane but alot of una dey criticise am say e no get money to nta first class but ice prince talk am say the conductor dey dol am (Jo oooo).i believe all dis people nova attend femi show b4 that why una dey yan okpata. yeye people.
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by Freewilly(f): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2012
If I was on that flight, I'll slap the hell out of that fool for disturbing me. Nobody cares for that kind of music "rubbish". The fool don't even have up to a million views on youtube.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by bugsy80(m): 8:33am On Aug 02, 2012
FEMI KUTI WORLD CLASS.... SHOKISHOKI......
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by Bawss1(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2012
I won't be surprised if Femi and his crew just got up and started disturbing the peace all in the name of entertainment, afterall churches do it all the time in my neighborhood causing a racket under the guise of worship.
It is, unfortunately, a Nigerian thing.
angry
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by Delafruita(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2012
Freewilly: If I was on that flight, I'll slap the hell out of that fool for disturbing me. Nobody cares for that kind of music "rubbish". The fool don't even have up to a million views on youtube.
i guess the grammy awards peeps deserve a thumb down for nominating that "rubbish" thrice.i guess the world music awards(WMA) deserves to be disbanded for giving him an award for singing that "rubbish".lest i forget,the kora guys should be shot for deeming him fit of been the best artiste in africa
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by airfinance(m): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2012
Wow funny enough. My brorher was on that flight. He said everybody in that flight had to brr begging for more that he shld continue.even the hostesess were dancing to the tone of the musik. That was some white guys coming to Nigerria on board the flight and they said that was their only memorable and unforgettable moment they wld never forget with excitment. The better part of it was that Femi was in the economic class. if the pilot had his way he wld have joined them that was the comment from the co pilot after the land thanking them for flying KLM

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by KINGwax(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2012
gabng:

If you had been patient enough to listen to the captain's announcement pefore the performance you will notice that there where more or less returning from a concert in europe and Egbon Femi decided to entertain the passengers gratis.

Try and think before you talk so that you dont expose your level of stupidity in public.
well, that is too late...we already knw the stupid ones.
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by odedipapa(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

That's what I was trying to say, if he wants to perform he should do it on a stage. And the hordes of nairaland came on me like i slapped them in the face!!!
Is there any rule that's says an entertainer should always perform on the stage?
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by KINGwax(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2012
Freewilly: If I was on that flight, I'll slap the hell out of that fool for disturbing me. Nobody cares for that kind of music "rubbish". The fool don't even have up to a million views on youtube.
An idiott will alwys be an idiott. Whether u set her up with nice looks, and internet connection and a keyboard to pretend to be wise. They will alwys be foolish. Shey any of your family have up to 10views on you tube?

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by hardbody: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2012
See all theze holier than the pope people ooo. Everybody (or nearly everbody) inside that craft were having a ball and you guys are here yarning dust. some fwool even opened a dirty and smelly mouth to say(write) that it is hard times that led him into that performance. Omoge, wake up and catch up with reality, that guy will buy you and your husband and your family to the 10th generation and his bankers will not even call him for a meeting. How could you be so dumb? How else can one parade ignorance?
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by SamAfrik(m): 9:07am On Aug 02, 2012
Na wa 4 these 'veteran fliers' complaining abt som 10min fun. So u know more ethics of flying than d captain & his crew dt requested this act?
So much 4 Nigerians & their so called sophistication *shakes head*
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2012
KINGwax: An idiott will alwys be an idiott. Whether u set her up with nice looks, and internet connection and a keyboard to pretend to be wise. They will alwys be foolish. Shey any of your family have up to 10views on you tube?
Lmaoooo!!!!

U are mouthed! grin grin grin
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2012
tellwisdom:

Omoge fun mi se wink, jen ki nko bo kan wink wink............Baba iya e undecided undecided
Bobo solo fun me na...... wink Egbon Iya baba e angry undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by KINGwax(m): 9:12am On Aug 02, 2012
tellwisdom:

Your complain don dey too much ni angry angry..The guy no go chop??
guy, wetin u wan make we tell wisdom now when all u dey spew since na foolishness?

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by KINGwax(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmaoooo!!!!

U are mouthed! grin grin grin
o seun jare. Wa gbayi.
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by emmalezy(m): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2012
W☺º°˚˚˚°ºow... Nice one
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by KINGwax(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2012
Bawss1: I won't be surprised if Femi and his crew just got up and started disturbing the peace all in the name of entertainment, afterall churches do it all the time in my neighborhood causing a racket under the guise of worship.
It is, unfortunately, a Nigerian thing.
angry
were gidi ni e. You no be nigerian again? I knw u go prefer 30 minutes of turbulence in the air to 8 minutes of entertainment so dt people shld knw u jes flew!
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by Idowuogbo(f): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2012
Darey_00:
i think this is a MORE dumber comment dan dat of tolaani's. Lol.smh 4 u
I agree! grin
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by obi123: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2012
i would have enjoyed this , something to break the journey i beg , a cool distraction, also it was a very short performance
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by Bawss1(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2012
KINGwax: were gidi ni e. You no be nigerian again? I knw u go prefer 30 minutes of turbulence in the air to 8 minutes of entertainment so dt people shld knw u jes flew!
Quit being a wiseacre.

If all the passengers on the flight agreed that Femi should perform then no problem. Should anyone have objected then that would be unfair to say the least. Many of us Nigerians have little understanding of the concept of consideration.
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by chiborado: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2012
Anyone who condemns Femi's performance in that flight needs to be re-examined. (Imagine if that was R Kelly or Jazy, would you cast him?) People go just dey beef unnecessarily. Even those that have not seen an Airport before are claiming they will do him this or that if they were in that flight. Just give it to the Guy. Western rappers Drake, Kanye west have entertained co-passengers in a flight before, and were applauded. Now our own globally recognized Femi's case is seen as a crime & inconviniency for some frustrated nuisance.

Get a life.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by FBS: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2012
Carry go jare Femi Kuti! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by SamAfrik(m): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2012
Whats special abt flying dt pple av special rules 4 it? Being entertained on a flight is no diff frm catching fun on a road trip.
I dont think Femi's short act was on a nite flight so there shd b little or no discomfort.
Salute dt KLM Captain.
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by otokx(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2012
Nice one
Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by KDULAR: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2012
Typical Nigeria with some kind mentality, do you think there wouldn't have been at the permission of the Captain who would have the best interest of those on board at heart? @. Do you think an average white man will not be happy and appreciative listening to a world class musician playing for them on a flight, .3. Do think the professional musicians as they are will be playing at high decibels within the cabin to cause a seriuos disturbance . 4. do you think the guy is dumb enough to play a song that wwill not be appreciated by even non African judging by his international appeal. Finallly, the guy Femi is not broke I don't know your financial status but stable enough to give my daughter or sister to marriage. Don't know why we don't jyust appreciate novelty and good things just because it's African cool cool angry angry angry
Sisi_Kill:
Two milliseconds of something I didn't ask or bargain for IS an inconvenience for me.

Ya have a problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos by ANYPEN(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: .

To hear people sound like retardeen is gradually becoming common on NL o!

If they play davido now you go dey shake that your tiny yanch like say tomorrow no dey, you think say FEMI na davido father mate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker / A Nairalander Drops A Hot Hip Hop Song / Psquare – Magical Healing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.