Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor. (2307 Views)

Rape In Church – The Devil Used Me – Pastor / I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor / Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor. by Ninapha(f): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
I kneel my wife down if she disobeys me and i wd do it again and again! Those were the exact words of the man who in the course of the arguement introduced himself as a pastor with one of the NO EAR RING, NO PERMED HAIR, NO MAKE-UP SPIRIT FILLED CHURCHES. I listened to their arguement and i asked the man, Sir dont you thinky ou may be humiliating ur wife especially with d children around. He got even wilder. Thats the authority bestowed on me as her husband and as a born again christian she has to obey.

Men can u do this? Women, can you take this?.
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
Thunder fire e head! angry angry angry
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor. by afrobaby(f): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2012
I voluntarily kneel for my husband whenever I wanna ask him something I know may be difficult to release, but he always object, he says he is not God, and he will not allow me say anything until I sit, that is what I call a man, a complete responsible christian husband,
I dont ee where it is stated in the bible that kneeling connotes obedience o,

1 Like

Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor. by Ninapha(f): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
Uju easy na. Hhaahaha. I told him his wife must be Grace and patience at d same. I respect her humility. Na me be dis?
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor. by Ninapha(f): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
afrobaby: I oluntarily kneel for my husband whenever I wanna ask him soething I know may be difficult to release, but he always object, he ays he is not God, and he will not allow e say anything until I sit, that i what I call a man, a complete responsible christian husband,
I dont ee where it is stated in the bible that kneeling connotes obedience o,
. There situation a woman wd kneel down for her man. If am at fault i wd to show how sorry i am. If he is taking some hard decisions i cd especially if i sense danger and conflicts but as i command u woman to kneel down for breaking dat ass of water. U go fear na. But ur man wd always ask u to stand up na.
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
We really know how to abuse power in the country, WTH! Nigeria is a reflection of what goes on in families.

1 Like

Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor. by Ikelips(f): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
You are not God therefore dont make a woman treat you like so
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor. by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Smh.me i hate pastor bashing however,i dont want to believe that is marriage.is that a master/servant kind of relationship or husband and wife kind of relationship.what is he teaching his sons and daughters and what impression is he instilling in them.no wonder we have so many violent,ego drunk,competitve men and timid,fearful, yes sir kind of women out there who dont have a mind of their own.tufiaaaaakwa.

I pity the daughter inlaw of this kain man.shey e no go ask the daughter to kneel down if the son reports her to him or wont the son even copy his father and think what his father is doing is right.

Reminds me of my girlfriend's friend who just got divorced recently and out of curiousity i asked my friend why bisola (not real name) divorced her husband.she said she claimed the guy always beat her anywhere or wherever he is angry even in the presence of her kids,slaps her in the presence of his friends/visitors and her mother inlaw so one day after the usual beating she went to meet the mother inlaw (who was apparently in their house that day and was witnessing all the nonsense) that whenever you come around,you see steven (not real name) beating me and you dont say anything or try to end the quarell or even sitting us down to talk to us.you will just sit there and watch your son humiliate me'.the mother inlaw replied sarcastically in yoruba. While clapping her hands in amusement and chuckling'is this beating.is steve beating you'.when i was your age,already married to his father,his father beats me more than this.this one is small to what his father does.that aspect of beating,he took that from his father but in a less aggressive way'.she now removed her wrapper to show her marks of beating on her legs and thighs.infact my friends's friend said it was as if the ground should open and swallow her.for the next 5 minutes,she stood there in shock.later that evening after thinking and was confused on what to do she called her mom to explain to her.the mom said she shouldnt worry that she will come over the weekend to talk to her husband and the both of them.

So she came as promised to sit both of them down and the man said 'if she annoys me again,i will beat her.she is not too old for beating,afterall i am now her husband and not only her husband sef,her father'.the woman said agreed,but you can express your unhapiness/displeasure without been violent.he said mama,you are talking too much.oya be going,you have overstayed your welcome.the woman said are you talking to me like that,she snapped her fingers and left in anger. Some weeks later the mom went to his family to report the matter and they said talk to your daughter to behave herself in her husbands house and she wont be beaten.that is how we treat disobedient wives in our family. Much later,the mother came with 5 heavily built soildiers and empty ghana must go.she said its better for my daughter to be alive and be a divorcee than for you to help me kill her.i will not sit down and allow you to destroy my daughters life. ( she went straight to the room and packed the daughters things) the man said fine,no problem,if you want to go with her,you can,she is free to divorce me but she cannot go with my kids,mama said why,he said because they are bearing his surname.she said i know you are a sturbborn man,thats why i came with soildiers.if you try any nonsense,you will meet yourself in the hospital.the lady was still shouting mummy we can still settle this issue with each other.the man said you and who.you better follow your mom etc.i dont even know whether she eventually left with the kids or not but i think she left with them

So the point is if this man can ask his wife to kneel down without feeling any shame,the sons wife will stoop down or even raise her hands and close her eyes.infact some families ehen.smh.they are an eye sore

(1) (Reply)

Why Cheat? / Thread For Parents With Kids Who Top Their Classes Academically. / This Infection Wants To Kill Me(PHOTOS ATTACHED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.